Profile for Christine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 563

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Weiman Washing Machine Cleaner and Deodorizer
Weiman Washing Machine Cleaner and Deodorizer
Price: $13.94
9 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars More effective and easier to use than powder washer cleaners, October 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like this product a lot better than the powder deodorizers I have used. This is simple and easy; just a quick spray at the end of the day. I always felt like the powders never rinsed away and left behind an unpleasant smell. This stuff smells light and clean, and it should last for a while. It came wrapped in protective plastic to prevent leaks. It has not gotten rid of the black moldy marks on the rubber, but for the overall smell and feel of cleanliness, I think its a good product.

Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Delectable Delights Fetchin' Catchin's Dog Stew, 8-Ounce, Case of 12
Price: $28.27
11 used & new from $28.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves it and eats it right up, October 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We like this food and will get it again. It was met with great approval from our dog. She has a sensitive stomach and she had no trouble with this. It smelled good upon opening and she ate it all up. Other wet food she will sometimes eat with hesitation or lick the juices off. We have tried the cat food from this brand and have really liked it as well, so overall we are happy customers.

ALEX Toys - Craft, Color a Dog House Children's Kit with (6) Washable Markers and Cardboard Props, 198D
Price: $25.39
9 used & new from $18.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect imaginative play house toy, October 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very solid and high quality cardboard dog house, I was impressed. My daughter has spent the last couple of days decorating hers, and our cat has spent the last coupe of days living in it.

The markers are vibrant on the white cardboard; a background which is bright and perfect for coloring. Any way you want to color this house would look good. It is not big enough for a toddler to play inside.

We had an easy time putting it together. It seems to be a focal point of play at the moment. There is so much surface area to color that if we tire of it we will simply collapse it and bring it out another day. Its cute, creative and fun.

Booty Parlor Love Thighself Toning Cellulite Cream, Coconut Citrus, 6.29 Fluid Ounce
Price: $39.15
8 used & new from $30.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps to smooth my legs, October 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This thigh cream has a wonderful scent and texture. It is light and fruity and feminine without smelling cheap or cloying. I use it on my legs several times a week. I think the ritual of using this cream, along with the additional benefit my legs are getting from a dedicated massage will help my circulation and ultimately the appearance of light cellulite. It is not a miracle cream, but it certainly helps,

Five Star Locker Shelf Extender, Teal (72894)
Five Star Locker Shelf Extender, Teal (72894)
Offered by 911 DRUGSTORE
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to maximize locker space, October 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a fun addition to my daughter's locker. It is the right fit for her standard size locker and it gives her a lot more room for bulky lightweight things (think winter with all the hats, gloves, etc). We got the teal color which is vibrant and bright with a bit of an emerald green cast. Its a handy addition to maximize space and she likes it.

Neoflam Eela 11-Inch Grill Pan with Bakelite Handle and Ecolon Non-Stick Coating
Price: $43.51

5.0 out of 5 stars The is a versatile pan with great non-stick surface, October 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very good frying pan. I prefer its ceramic surface over teflon because I feel its generally safer to have in contact with food, and that to me is the most important selling point. It also feels solidly made and the green looks contemporary and fun. The square shape is good for things like sandwiches. I use it for sandwiches, meats, vegetables, just about everything. It washes right up and I have had no problems with hot spots or uneven cooking.

Dirt Devil PD20100 2-in-1 Versa Steam Mop
Dirt Devil PD20100 2-in-1 Versa Steam Mop
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on hard to clean surfaces, October 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Dirt Devil steamer mop is useful for a wide range of household tasks, and we keep thinking of new ways to use it. Its primary purpose for us was to clean a black slate floor in the bathroom, The grooves in the surface were the perfect place to collect dust, and the floor never looked shiny and clean with a traditional mop. The DD Versa was very good at getting the tile clean. It put off a nice amount of steam with out dripping or making a wet mess, It was a breeze getting in corners and we got very uniform and clean results.

We also use it for cleaning in the kitchen, pesky door jambs and other odd places, kitchen stove, range hood, and our laminate kitchen floor. It has the look of a miniaturized vacuum, but a full size handle that makes it comfortable for even my tall husband. The cord is nice and long and its super light weight. The chamber is easy to fill with water, and one tank lasts you a while.We can do a bathroom floor with less than one tank. I also just love the machine washable microfiber covers.I think this is an extremely handy item to have around the house and think is a very good price for what you get.

Kid Galaxy Jumbo Soft and Squeezable Light and Sound Fire Truck
Kid Galaxy Jumbo Soft and Squeezable Light and Sound Fire Truck
Price: $29.35
4 used & new from $29.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Softer plastic helps save your furniture and has all the fun features, October 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you have a child like mine who likes to push cars around the room or frequently bumps toys into furniture, this may be a good toy for you. Our two year old is obsessed with anything with wheels, is obsessed with fire trucks, and seems to bump his toys into our wood furniture, so needless to say we like this toy.

The wheels on this truck are big hard plastic wheels that spin. It rolls along our low pile carpet nicely. There are buttons that make siren sounds. Like all toys with sound, I would like it if it were a little quieter, but it will do. You can always put tape accross the speaker as well.

The toy itself is not as soft and squeezable as you would think. It is still fairly rigid and would not necessaily call it squeezable. However I think it softer than a hard plastic toy, which makes it a little safer for play and bumping into things.There are plenty of cute details on this truck, and its interesting to look at from all angles, including the ladder, hoses in the back and headlights. It feels well made and my son loves it.

Fisher-Price Imaginext Space Tentaclor
Fisher-Price Imaginext Space Tentaclor
Price: $29.99
9 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Weird, crazy and fun - we love it!, October 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Even the adults in our house love this weird Octopus. We love Imaginext brand for its high quality and for how much our kids love everything they make. This creature is one of the most unusual toys Ive seen them come out with and its really fun and interactive. The octopus makes any imaginable noise from a deep sea creature to a cat. Its eyeball lights up and turns when you move the arms. You can swat or eat the spaceman it comes with and it comes out of its bottom, which is very comical. I have to see more from this line because we love it!

Crayola Virtual Design Pro-Cars Set Assortment
Crayola Virtual Design Pro-Cars Set Assortment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great art set and case for older kid artists, September 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ever since we got this set, my five year old has been at the table drawing or carrying the case around proudly like a junior architect. There are approximately 36 colored pencils and 36 slim markers, sharpener, stencils and a spiral book in this hard sided case. They all work great and the presentation is very appealing. My child is particularly interested in the colored pencils, and has filled up the book with her own designs on the sports car templates.

This would be great for a slightly older child who can take full advantage of all it has to offer in technology. I was always an art lover, and if I were in elementary school this would have been a dream set. Another trusty product from Crayola. I give them credit for taking "coloring" to a new level, bridging the gap as kids get older.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20