Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for Christine > Reviews

Browse

Christine's Profile

Customer Reviews: 644

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
umi Reeves B Boot (Little Kid),Chocolate,28 EU/10.5 M US Little Kid
umi Reeves B Boot (Little Kid),Chocolate,28 EU/10.5 M US Little Kid
Price: $27.75
2 used & new from $25.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Tough sturdy boot good for an older kid, August 24, 2015
These boots are well made and sturdy but the first thing I noticed is how extremely hard and rigid they are. The dark brown leather is thick and durable, and the stretchy paneled sides are perfect to slip on. I purchased these for my two year old and they didn't work for us because they are too hard to get. However, I think they would be excellent for an older kid who is more independent and can use some muscle to get these on.

Hello Kitty Trapper Keeper 1.5 Inch Binder by Mead, 3 Ring Binder, Quilt Design (73455)
Price: $18.05
2 used & new from $18.05

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic must have for school, August 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Always loved Trapper Keeper ever since I was a child and used them. I like this Hello Kitty version for my daughter and she does too. The traditional metal clamp ring system was a little hard for my child to work with but she should get used to it. The velcro I remember has been replaced with a ring snap. It seems secure.

The inside of the trapper is turquoise and has a vertical slide in pocket on each side. At 1.5 inches, it holds a fair amount of folders and notebooks. Overall I think the rings could use some updating to make more kid friendly but other than that is a classic every kid should have.

Finish Powerball Tabs Automatic Dishwasher Detergent, Shine and Protect Max in 1, 48 Count
Offered by Nancy's market place
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best brand on the market for preventing spots and haze, the no wrapper concept is a good option to have, August 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We love Finish tabs and feel they perform better than any other brand. This is a slightly new version that has a melting gel wrap so you don't have to remove the pesky foil wrapper (though I never found that to be much of an inconvenience) and what little debris that would have gotten on your fingers from handling the tabs is gone.

I suppose its a good advancement to help save some time and litter, but I suspect that the tabs in foil wrappers are better for long term storage, lets say if you have an extra large quantity of them if wrapped separately they would not be prone to sticking together as these gel tabs might. With wet hands and dishwasher loading, at least for me its a possibility.

As far as performance, these get your dishes clean and spotless! Finish is known for being particularly good for preventing spots and gray hazy residue, which had started to become a real problem for us previously.This is our favorite brand of automatic dishwasher detergent hands down,

Viva Labs TRIPLE STRENGTH Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM, GUARANTEED Joint Agony Relief, 240 Capsules
Offered by Premium Vitamins
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have these combined into one for easier usage, August 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have used all of these ingredients as separate supplements and found it pretty smart to roll them into one, particularly since they are such a bulky pill and frankly thought they had overlapping benefits. I am starting to have creaky knees and a history of bad hips run in my family so maintenance and prevention are key for me. These are a good addition to my typical vitamin routine. I have had no side effects, but that being said I dont think I will have perfect knees after taking this, but with regular use it does ease some of the random sharp pains and makes me feel overall more mobile. Triple strengh I frankly cannot tell, but do feel it works for me. I like this brand too, and have used it before many times..

Natures Bounty Astragalus 1000 mg Concentrated Extract Softgels, 100 Count
Natures Bounty Astragalus 1000 mg Concentrated Extract Softgels, 100 Count
Price: $20.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multipurpose immune support supplement, August 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I take this herbal supplement twice a day for my overall health. The gels are easy to swallow and cause no discomfort. Its an herb that is known to promote the immune system and has antiioxidants that are said to help protect the body and rid it of toxins. I take it along with my daily multivitamin and feel I am doing the right thing for my body. Its a relatively low dose medicine that has pretty well documented uses, and thus far I have had no side effects at all. There are no additional preservatives or additives either, and I am familiar with and have used Natures Bounty brand many times and like their products.

Ear Force Stealth 420X Premium Fully Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox One and Mobile devices (TBS-2470-01)
Price: $129.95
4 used & new from $129.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice headset, August 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This headset is comfortable and has good sound. It works for both gaming and listening to music. I have taken off one star because it always needs to be charged to have some power even if you listen to it as a corded headset.

Regarding size, it is most suitable for an adult and it would likely be tool large if you intend to purchase it for a kid to use. I like that the microphone piece is detachable. It is absolutely comfortable and fairly lightweight, and so far it seems pretty durable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2015 1:12 PM PDT

Aquatalia Women's Gilead Caramel Suede Boot 11 B (M)
Aquatalia Women's Gilead Caramel Suede Boot 11 B (M)
Offered by 6pm, LLC
Price: $357.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gourgeous, stylish and well made boots - love these!, August 8, 2015
I absolutely love these boots. I got them because they were on sale, not expecting much. However when they arrived they were beautiful and stylish. They look great and on trend. The almond shaped toe is very stylish and not too pointy yet pointed enough to have an updated look. The suede is very matte, short grain suede that Aquatalia has mastered for use in inclement weather.

There is an interior side zip so they are far easier to get on than annoying pull on boots. I have an average calf and they fit great. I love the OTK style, and this one is well done and the suede makes it understated enough for work. I normally wear size 8.5. I got these in size 9 and love the fit. These are gourgeous in person. I would recommend them most highly. I will wear these all the time!

Babyganics Moisturizing Daily Lotion, Fragrance Free, 17oz Pump Bottle (Pack of 2)
Price: $16.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes on smooth and non-greasy; family loves it, August 8, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is an excellent lotion. I use it on my two children and myself. It is fragrance free but still smells good in that it is "neutral". It is smooth and not greasy. I love the pump and the bottle itself is generously sized. My daughter loves to use it and she sometimes even applies it herself (shes 5). This is the best baby lotion Ive used in a few years.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blush, 10 / Rosy, 0.19 Ounce
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blush, 10 / Rosy, 0.19 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice soft color and easy to apply blush at an affordable price, August 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This blush in 10 Rosy is very nice on my fair skin. It has a slightly dustier quality, as a few strokes of my brush in the container results in a fair amount of product on my brush. That being said, I give it a light tap to shake the excess off and once applied I am left with a soft, pretty glow. It has very little shimmer, which I like. As far as staying power, I may have to reapply once in the afternoon but thats about it.

This blush I particularly like to take with me because the container is secure and small. I dont have to worry if it will break, and the pretty color can also be used on my eyes in a pinch. This line has a lot of colors on offer and is worth a try!

Zenna Home H21WW04, Luxury HotelWaffle Weave Shower Curtain, 70 in x 72 in, White
Price: $23.60
18 used & new from $15.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and simple fabric shower curtain nice alternative to plastic, August 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very nice option for a shower curtain liner if you are looking for simple and lightweight. I have a tension rod shower curtain and it cannot handle the weight a decorative curtain and liner so my options are usually limited to a single liner. I am tired of institutional plastic liners that cling and move all over the place. This fabric liner is perfect because it is machine washable and seems to stay put. It is extremely easy to wash, and I just hang it back up on the rod and it dries very fast. Its got a subtle sheen and a nice pattern.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20