Profile for Christine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 581

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Incipio Top Folio Cover for Kindle Voyage, Turquoise
Incipio Top Folio Cover for Kindle Voyage, Turquoise
Price: $24.99
5 used & new from $20.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design and excellent quality materials make this my new favorite case, December 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very nice case for my Kindle. The aqua color is bright and rich. The surface of the leather is a on the smooth side and the white stitching blends in nicely. The flipside is in matching matte plastic and provides good edge coverage. It is lightweight for me and I find it comfortable to use. The material used in the case is thinner than my old case, and I like it. It is still very protected but more streamlined. I don't have any trouble finding it in my bag and it looks and performs great.

UBU Blender Baby Foundation Sponge
UBU Blender Baby Foundation Sponge
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Translucent, smooth coverage and nice tool to work with, December 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have used a wide variety of standard wedge sponges and foundation brushes. This is a big improvement from my typical latex sponge. It is quite large, about the size of an egg with an ergonomic shape that allows you to use a variety of angles and also maintain a good grip. The teardrop shape is particularly useful around the nose, chin and eyes.

I use normal liquid foundation and tried this both wet and dry. When using it dry, it provided a light coat, but seemed to really drink up a lot of foundation. When damp, I found it created light, uniform coverage. I thought this was the best way to use it. The texture of the sponge is soft and slightly pourous, and has less drag than the cheap sponges which is better for your skin. I rinse it out a few times a week and I anticipate it will last 6 months or so. I plan to to incorporate this product in my usual morning routine.

I think this is a very good value at an affordable price for what you get. Its a treat to use and does a good job.

Viva Labs Prenatal DHA - 500mg, 180 softgels
Viva Labs Prenatal DHA - 500mg, 180 softgels
Offered by Premium Vitamins
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, easy to swallow and no fish burps, December 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have taken a wide variety of prenatal vitamins over the last several years to help ensure I am giving my children the best chance of developing healthy brain function before they are born. Historically all the brands I have tried seemed to give me the fish burps.

I was pleasantly surprised with thse pills. These no NOT give me fish burps, its fantastic. The translucent gold pills are small and easy to swallow. They are about the size of your average capsule, some of the smallest I have seen, but note the dosage is two. This large bottle of 180 will last several months. These pills also have higher DHA content than some of the others.

Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Long Length Tank,Black,Medium
Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Long Length Tank,Black,Medium
Price: $15.94
15 used & new from $15.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and long and is actually comfortable, December 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I gave this a five star rating because it is the first shaper top I have worn that doesnt drive me crazy. It is nice and long, and holds me in without being a confining straight jacket. When I first got this I actually had a very sore shoulder and was still able to get this off without having an issue. The length is a great design touch. It is not long like tunic length, but I think the key feature is that is plenty long to cover your waist and then some..without riding up!!

I highly recommend this. I have it in black and nude and now none of my old shapewear gets used.

Calculated Industries, Inc 6540  Wheel Master Pro Measuring Wheel, 12.5-Inch Diameter Wheel
Calculated Industries, Inc 6540 Wheel Master Pro Measuring Wheel, 12.5-Inch Diameter Wheel
Offered by CalculatorSource
Price: $114.94
2 used & new from $88.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, lightweight measuring tool that gets the job done, December 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Wheel Master Pro is very compact and efficient for all types of ground measuring. The tool is light weight and has all the features I need to do a fast and accurate job. It comes with a back pack carrying case, which keeps it clean and protects it from being damaged. This is a very nice light duty wheel that has every feature I need and I am pleased with it.

Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Wireless All-In-One Color Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax (Airprint and Cloud Compatible)
Price: $133.01
7 used & new from $109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Performs great for my high demand needs at a good price point, December 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I use this Canon for my second office setup. It is necessary for me to be able to do some very specific tasks with reliability and so far this has performed well. I use it to print ~30 page documents, often times in situations where I am in a rush, or send the file remotely from my phone or laptop on the fly. This printer has performed well in that regard, making high quality copies. I also have to use it to scan and send multi-page documents. Also performs great. FInally, I sometimes need to make high quality prints or copies of color prints. It prints as well as I could expect it to, and I am satisfied with it. It is not print shop quality, but I can read graphics on aerial photos so it definitely meets my expectations at this price point. The body of the copier a little big, but it is lightweight durable and powers through what I need when I need it.

Jabra SPORT PULSE Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds with Built-In Heart Rate Monitor
Price: $199.99
15 used & new from $174.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performance and comfort makes my simple workouts better, December 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These headphones are a great addition to my workouts, which consist of walking, running and elliptical. I usually have a couple of issues that include not being able to hear clearly and also headphones falling out. This headset has functioned well for me an no issues so far. Setup is easy and comfort is good. I truly am more in tune with my workouts now far better than before, and it helps me make more out of my workouts and make them more effective.

Schiff Calcium Carbonate Plus Magnesium with Vitamin D3 800 IU, Calcium Supplement, 90 Count
Price: $5.84
34 used & new from $5.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Great supplement for moderate bone loss if you can handle the large pill size, November 23, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I recently did a bone density test and it indicated I have moderate bone loss. I also have knees that crack when I bend down. I regularly take a multivitamin and also eat a ton of dairy. I have begun taking these as a supplement, as well as increased my intake of the suite of vitamins and minerals that are necessary to strengthen my bones. These pills are a good supplement, and contain the ingredients I was looking for. However, there is no replacement for eating dark green leafy vegetables and foods to get these vitamins from their natural source. But I dont always eat right, so this gives me comfort I have a regular supply of calcium and vitamin D. The daily dose is 3 pills a day and they really are huge. I dont mind them because they are smooth and have no taste, but the size may be a consideration for some. Overall great supplement for my needs.

Ensure Active Heart Health Chocolate Shake, 8 Ounce, 16 Count
Ensure Active Heart Health Chocolate Shake, 8 Ounce, 16 Count
Price: $27.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Good chocolately flavor as a swee gluten free snack, November 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am only 40 but have slightly elevate cholesterol. I drink this as an occasional snack when I have a sweet tooth, as it has only 140 calories and is also gluten free and 19g sugar. That being said it is too sweet and light for me to use for a breakfast drink. The flavor is good, and each bottle is one serving. None of us like drinking a small bottle of something and realizing its actually two and three servings!

I would not call this a shake; it has the consistency of a powered milk drink and the protein ingredients give it an extremely fine gritty texture that you barely notice. It is sweet in flavor, and has a classic chocolate flavor. I like the product and the ingredients are good as is the flavor. I take off one star for the packaging. The packaging uses an excessive amount of plastic. It is a thick white plastic bottle with a thick plastic screw top lid. I appreciate the portability of this product to take with me when I am on the go, but if you don't recycle this it seems pretty wasteful. The blue seal doesnt come off cleanly; Once you peel the plastic wrap off, the lid gets the whole wrapper comes off, or leaves jagged edges

French Connection Women's Ombre Bark Sweater
French Connection Women's Ombre Bark Sweater
Price: $32.49 - $107.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but a tricky print for some, November 20, 2014
The sweater was thick and warm, pretty soft with an ever so slightly synthetic feel to it. Unfortunately the print didn't work on me. The background is more ivory in person, and that didn't play out very well on my fair complexion, As the other reviews suggested, you might want to size up on this. I got it in my true size, and the close fit combined with the wild print seemed to create a bulky look. Great concept if you can pull it off. I am a size 8 and got it in Medom

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20