Profile for Christine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 635

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Zenna Home H21WW04, Luxury HotelWaffle Weave Shower Curtain, 70 in x 72 in, White
Price: $24.24
16 used & new from $15.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and simple fabric shower curtain nice alternative to plastic, August 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very nice option for a shower curtain liner if you are looking for simple and lightweight. I have a tension rod shower curtain and it cannot handle the weight a decorative curtain and liner so my options are usually limited to a single liner. I am tired of institutional plastic liners that cling and move all over the place. This fabric liner is perfect because it is machine washable and seems to stay put. It is extremely easy to wash, and I just hang it back up on the rod and it dries very fast. Its got a subtle sheen and a nice pattern.

Chesapeake Bay Candle New York Botanical Garden Decorative 2-Wick Jar with Lid, Peony Bouquet
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful floral fragrance and looks great, July 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very lovely candle, and it is quite large for the price. It has a really rich and beautiful floral scent that fills the room when you burn it. I genuinely love the smell. It burns very cleanly and lasts a long time. I am new to this brand and am pleased with the look of the jar and the quality of the product.

Barbie Collector 2015 Holiday Doll
Barbie Collector 2015 Holiday Doll
Offered by GREENS DOLLS
Price: $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday Barbie shines again in ruby red, July 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a beautiful collector edition Barbie. Her hair is a warm honey blond and her makeup is perfectly seasonal with cranberry lipstick and painted nails. The dress is a rich ruby red tulle, I think it is prettier and cooler in tone than pictured. Her silver and diamond jewelry is perfectly accented against the silver floral underskirt. Barbie's left arm is bent while the right is straight

Whether you plan to play with this doll or keep it in the box as a keepsake, it is beautifully presented. While it is in a standard "toy" box with a plastic window, it has a pretty mint green backdrop with stenciled scene of pine trees, European looking homes and horses with an overlay of white stenciled trees and birds on either side of the box for a 3D effect.

Natori Women's Dream Touch Contour Soft Cup Bra, Gunmetal/Morning Mist, 36B
Natori Women's Dream Touch Contour Soft Cup Bra, Gunmetal/Morning Mist, 36B
3 used & new from $72.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bra but was way too big in the cups for me, July 4, 2015
I love Natori, and this bra is every bit as beautifully made as others from the line. However I found the cups to be really huge on me and sat very high on my chest. I think this bra is intended for someone with a large chest and not a 36B person like me. Lovely taupe gray color with nice lace detail.

GreenPan Paris 10 Inch Hard Anodized Non-Stick Ceramic Fry Pan
GreenPan Paris 10 Inch Hard Anodized Non-Stick Ceramic Fry Pan
Price: $56.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pan functions every bit as good as teflon with out the toxins, July 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very nice frying pan. I have never used one with this type of surface before and its quite good. The coating is a smooth gray color. It does really well with heating butter and oil as it just glides all over the pan. Its fantastic on high heat and does great with just about any item. It is a 10 inch pan, so its great for medium to small dishes and is not overwhelming to use or to store. I has a substantial, heavy feel and a thick profile. The handle is bolted on to the body of the pan and feels extremely sturdy. I wash it in the dishwasher no problem and have never had any issue with sticking.

I really like this pan because I like knowing I am avoiding potential intake of toxic materials generated by teflon when used at high heat. As far as the functionality and ease of cooking that teflon provides, I think this pan functions every bit as good. I am going to look into purchasing a couple of other sizes as well

Dreft Stage 2 Active Baby Liquid Detergent, Original Fresh, 50 Fluid Ounce
Dreft Stage 2 Active Baby Liquid Detergent, Original Fresh, 50 Fluid Ounce
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dreft scent has more staying power, July 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have a messy toddler that likes to wipe his food covered hands on his clothes, and a preschooler who gets dirty from lots of playground and arts & crafts play. We love direct anyway, so we're excited to try this to see if it could handle stainless s better. We found d it definitely smells stronger than the original, or all least keeps clean laundry smelling fresh and good for longer. It's been great getting every stain out despite my terrible stain removing skills. The only challenge it couldn't handle was ground in chocolate but other than that is a great product. If you love the soft fragrance of Dreft, you will really like how it stays in your clean clothes and towels after laundering.

Doughmakers Grand Cookie Sheet ,14" by 17.5"
Doughmakers Grand Cookie Sheet ,14" by 17.5"
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $15.99
7 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great texture and even cooking make this better than all of my old cookie sheets, June 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is my first Doughmakers product, and my first of this type of textured cookie sheet. I have used numerous times now for baking, oven roasting meats and vegetables. The surface has a wonderful texture to it that seems to circulate the heat through the food better. I found it bakes very evenly. My favorite use is to make cookies with it and think I am going to throw my old cookie sheets away. These do not stick and burn the edges like my old smooth pan.

It feels very sturdy and well made. I give it no special treatment and it has cleaned up like a champ and throw it in the dishwasher no problem. Just a little scrub and any crusty or greasy stains come right off. I plan to invest in a couple more of these pans.

AmazonBasics Pet Training and Puppy Pads, Regular, 100-Count
AmazonBasics Pet Training and Puppy Pads, Regular, 100-Count
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for containing pet accidents and keeps the area dry., June 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We use puppy pads to line the floor under our cat litter box. These are perfect for our purposes and they have done a great job making cleaning and maintaining the area well. We have had accidents on them and the pads protect the floor and have easily contained the pee. It has wicking effect as the pads seem to dry pretty quickly so its easier to pick up. We use them on a hard floor and they stay put and the cats have no aversion to them.

There are multiple purposes for these pads beyond pets too. They would also be very good to protect upholstered furniture. I have tried expensive ones from the pet store and the Amazon Basics ones are simple, effective and a decent value. They are little thinner than the premium brands, but that doesn't seem to be a problem, and the plastic liner is white instead of typical blue. Now if only they were biodegradable they would even be better.

Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Endless ways to use the Echo, its the best device ever!!!, June 19, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
We have had our Echo "Alexa" for several months now. This is an our absolute favorite piece of technology in our house and we LOVE it. I think everyone should have one of these. We just call her Alexa. This is the default trigger name that wakes up the device into listening mode.

The best part of the Echo is that it takes the place of so many small time consuming tasks, and makes it fun. I haven't listened to this much music in years. Through I Heart Radio it knows all my music and can play just about any single song you want, or run through samples of entire albums If you dont like it, you can say "Alexa, next song" of "Alexa, stop".

We get all our information from the Echo as well, which includes weather for almost any city in the world, (daily or extended), upcoming sports schedules, radio stations, police scanner radio, specific songs, NPR, wikipedia facts in a split second. We also make shopping lists, and ask her a ton of questions. Our kids love to ask her to play their favorite songs over and over and over again. She will also tell you jokes if you ask her.

I get emails from Amazon fairly regularly informing me of new cool features that the Echo can now do - and its all seamless and you never have to do anything. This has got to be the best little device I have ever purchased. The only bugs I have discovered are probably more my fault than the Echo. If I request a song in a confusing way, or speak a command when my TV is blaring nearby, the Echo wont respond and Ill have to try again. Or she will say "I didnt understand the question that I heard;. This is a practical, incredibly useful device that is absolutely worth every penny.

Pre de Provence Soap Shea Enriched Everyday 300 Gram Extra Large French Soap Bar in Beafutiful Gift Box- Pierrevert
10 used & new from $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful fragrant soap in a gourgeous box, June 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a really beautiful and fragrant soap, and its huge! I got the pierrevert scent and its a lovely romantic rosey spicy scent that has a really fresh almost evervescent note on top. So traditional, yet interesting and not yeavy. It arrived in a gourgeous box with lid, and a little straw inside to prevent it from bumping around. It should last a really long time too. It makes my bathroom smell lovely.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20