Profile for Christine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 619

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Classic Brands Defend-A-Bed Ultimate Extra Plush Double Thick Bamboo-Rayon Fitted Waterproof Mattress Topper, Queen Size
Offered by Classic Mattress
Price: $89.00
2 used & new from $86.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit and supremely soft and luxurious, May 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This mattress pad fits our super thick queen mattress well with a little room to spare after having dried it a few time. The surface of it is incredibly soft; a soft meshy feel that is softer than any regular cotton mattress pad I have ever used. It also does not make me hot in warm conditions and is thick and squishy. Its a little big to fit in my washer but its worth it! It does not make any noise and is soft through and through.

Fisher-Price Octonauts Gup-G Mobile Speeders Launcher
Fisher-Price Octonauts Gup-G Mobile Speeders Launcher
Price: $24.99
15 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cant be used in the water but gets daily play, May 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have numerous Octonauts toys and we really like this one. It is large, about the size of a shoe box. The orange monster vehicle has a chute in the back were you place the two Octotnauts mini character cars. When you push the car his legs move and the little cars shoot out of his mouth. Both my kids like this toy and have played with it every day since we got it. Its also fun to put other types characters inside and take them for a ride during imaginary play.

I will say that our existing Octonauts characters and single Gup vehicles are a different scale than this, meaning they are not specifically meant to be used interchangeably. I also have found in the past for the Gup vehicles to be of very high quality with interesting details and we love they can be used in the tub. This large vehicle has all around less detail and seems to be made of slightly thinner plastic. It has a sticker on the windshield with images of the Octonauts crew, which probably explains why it cannot be used in the water. Overall it is an entertaining toy.

Kid O Snap and Twist Links Toy
Kid O Snap and Twist Links Toy
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Reminds me of a fun and simple magnet toy but takes some effort to connect, May 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I liove the concept of these links, as they are very appealing and the oversize proportions of them are fun for a little kid. However, my son has a bit of a hard time putting the links together. As a result he asks me to do it, then he pulls them apart. It takes a pretty focused push to snap them, but once they are snapped they do stay together. They are well made of smooth, hard plastic that is BPA free, and there are eight pieces in all.

I will give Kid O credit for creating a toy that fills the void of what is fun about playing with magnets, which are absent from toys anymore for safety reasons. It sort of replicates that sturdy connection you get when you snap magnets together,

bliss Fatgirlslim Hide and Go Sleek Tinted Body Spray, Light to Medium
bliss Fatgirlslim Hide and Go Sleek Tinted Body Spray, Light to Medium
Offered by bluemercury, Inc.
Price: $38.00
5 used & new from $38.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply and pleasant to use, May 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This spray leaves my fair skin with a light glow with one application. I usually apply it to my arms and legs in the morning a couple of times a week. About the firming effect, I would say it works somewhat okay on my upper arms. Not so much on my legs. So overall I think the firming effect is probably medium at best on me at least.

The body glow spray has just that, a slight "healthy glow" look on my otherwise pasty legs. Additional applications would result in darker color. The instructions say to blend. I already had a velour tanning spray mitt; I use that to blend it in and it works like a charm. It dries pretty quickly and I feel I can put pants on 5 or 10 minutes after application with no problems. I apply it in the tub so I can rinse off any overspray easily. It does not stain the tub, but you do need to rinse it down all the way.

If you want to get very dark, there may be more effective tanners on the market. However, this is a nice subtle approach that provides pretty quick. The firming feature definitely fills a niche, and can work with reasonable expectations.

Contigo Glacier Stainless Water Bottle, 20-Ounce, Monaco
Contigo Glacier Stainless Water Bottle, 20-Ounce, Monaco
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $13.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the functional lid and double wall feature, May 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is my new go-to water bottle. I have not previously preferred glass over stainless steel because I was averse to the thin, metallic feel. This bottle has a double wall which keeps your water cold and is comfortable to use. Its got a large plastic flip top lid with a locking feature. The mouth opening is contoured and I dont hit my nose on the lid when I drink. The top of the lid is a ring that serves as a handle, which is very convenient. It is dishwasher safe, and the blue I got is a nice, brushed metallic midnight color. Its BPA free and just the right size for travel and workouts.

Purina Pro Plan Wet Cat Food, True Nature, Grain Free, Ocean Whitefish & Salmon Entrée, 3-Ounce Can, Pack of 24
Price: $27.78
4 used & new from $21.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Our sensitive cats love it, great texture and moist, May 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Grain free, our cats really like it. They usually let you know they don't like a food by getting sick all over the place, but they keep coming back for more so I would say this is a hit! Its got a good texture, sort of a fine pate; a bit moist. We will get this again

Coast LK375 Light Knife
Coast LK375 Light Knife
Price: $58.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice lighted knife but a bit bulky and could use a lock, May 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This knife feels well made and is very sharp and effective. The light is very bright. The handle is texturized, which helps me grip it. It is a bit bigger than I had anticipated; the handle is a little bulky becauase it holds the batteries. There is a handy yet narrow belt clip attached. The knife locks open, but not shut. It performs well but I think could use a few tweaks to the design before I would call it the perfect go to knife.

HTC Desire 816, E LV HTC Desire 816 Deluxe PU Leather Wallet / Purse Case Cover for HTC Desire 816 with 1 Stylus and 1 E LV Microfiber Digital Cleaner - Dark Blue
Offered by Turn On Tech
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Case is nice looking, functional and streamlined, April 28, 2015
I love this case. I got it in blue and it is a dark shade as pictured. Its got a lovely textured faux leather finish and is a streamlined fit. I love the magnet and my phone feels good and secure. I am very pleased with it. Only wish I would have gotten a brighter color so I could more easily find it when its in the bottom of my bag. I would highly recommend this

Heavy Duty Roller Shower Curtain Rings, Polished Chrome Clipperton RollerRings®, Set of 12
Price: $8.02
3 used & new from $6.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shower curtain ring ensures a smooth glide, April 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are nice, lightweight shower curtain rings. This is a common style, it rolls well over shower rods and doesn't catch. I have a tension rod so need something light weight that will not encourage tugging so the bar wont fall off. This works well for that purpose, doesn't show water stains, and don't tarnish.

Curel Ultra Healing Lotion, 13 Ounce
Curel Ultra Healing Lotion, 13 Ounce
Price: $5.49
28 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich moisturizing lotion leaves my body feeling soft, April 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I use this lotion everyday after my shower. It has a rich texture that is not sticky, and it absorbs quickly without leaving any thick waxy residue like some lotions. The scent is barely detectable to me, which is fine with me as it does not interfere with my perfume. I have especially dry feet and hands and this helps moisturize and seems to last.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20