Profile for Christine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 520

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bloch London Women's Dorianne Flat
Bloch London Women's Dorianne Flat
Price: $43.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs full size small but otherwise love them!, July 24, 2014
I wear 8.5 and purchased these in 38.5. They were so small I knew I would be in blister territory if i kept them. I reordered them in a 39. Amazon accidentally sent a 39.5, which is a rare mistake for them, but I think Ill just keep them in 39.5. They feel like a good fit in what is a full size up from my usual size.

The inside has a slight plasticy feel but it doesnt bother me and not to the point where I think they will be stinky shoes. I have numerous pair of Bloch and love the quality. These are no exception. The suede is very matte and black, and I will have to spray protector on them. I am often concerned suede will really stretch out a lot. Its too early to tell, but I don't get the feeling these will stretch too much.

The sole has a small anti slip pad under the ball of the foot. They are a perfect shape and feel for my foot, and a perfect alternative for when I dont want to wear ballet flats.

Sharp FPA40UW Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter
Sharp FPA40UW Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter
Price: $149.99
12 used & new from $78.84

5.0 out of 5 stars The quietest unit on the market, very effective, July 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have had a variety of air purifiers in recent years. This one is probably the most effective to date, despite having some slight constraints due to the design. We use the filter primarily because we live in the city and have two cats. The best part of this purifier is that on its lowest setting, it is almost silent! Our previous filters from other manufacturers are so loud they almost sound like white noise machines. It is about knee high and thin, and it blends so well we almost forgot its there.

I like this unit for the ion technology which kills extra germs and bacteria in the air. If there was one thing I would change is that the air intake is on the back of the unit. Ideally it should suck in air from the front and shoot it out the top or vice versa. Given that the intake is in the back, it looks good but you cant really push it flush against the wall. It doesnt seem to have a negative impact on performance, however and is otherwise a very functional and effective unit.

Viva Vantage Roll Choose-a-Size Towels, Regular, 6 Count (Pack of 4)
Viva Vantage Roll Choose-a-Size Towels, Regular, 6 Count (Pack of 4)
Price: $29.99
6 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptionally good quality and feel, July 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Received this buk set of Viva. They seem to be quite above average in quality from even your standard paper towel. They are sturdy and durable, and have an extremely textured surface that makes them work extra well. I use them for household jobs mainly cleaning mirrors, windows, bathrooms and counters. What is most important to me is that they do not leave behind streaks, and these absolutely dont. In addition, they are so sturdy and use them for heartier jobs such as cleaning up on our back patio, which gets very dirty and dusty. These are pretty excellent towels and I really love the large quantity.

20 Wall BsKaytee / Manger Coco Liner - Part #: R891
20 Wall BsKaytee / Manger Coco Liner - Part #: R891
Offered by Ozbo
Price: $4.35
14 used & new from $4.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reasonably priced liner for our 20' planter, July 19, 2014
This item arrived in perfect condition and is just what we needed for our 20" planter. I was concerned from another review it would be small but there was no such problem. It arrived intact and was new, fresh and ready to go. Our plants are now very happy.

Cobra Electronics iRAD 230 Community-Based Detection System
Cobra Electronics iRAD 230 Community-Based Detection System
Offered by Savester
Price: $89.99
27 used & new from $79.86

4.0 out of 5 stars New promising concept in radar detectors, July 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have had traditional radar detectors in the past, and think its great timing to bring the concept into the 21st century. I drive the same long route each week for work, which includes local, state highway and interstate driving, and lots of speed traps where the speed limit drops from 70 to 45. I am not a speeder, but find this is a good tool to keep me in check and aware of conditions on the road.

As far as reliability, it seems to be pretty good. I found it particularly useful on the expressway in populated areas. Those have turned out to be troopers waiting in the wings gunning for people. So that being said, its saved me in the most obvious ticket areas.

Its important to remember to get this running before you drive and let it work in the background so it doesn't become a distraction. I found it easy to install and work with. I use it not as a tool to get away with anything. I use it as another way to be aware of my surroundings and the situation on the road ahead.

Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 5, 96 Count
Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 5, 96 Count
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great diapers with not one leak, July 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are great diapers for my son. He has had absolutely no irritation. These are soft and almost cottony to the touch. I find they fit generously, with good coverage in the back. I honestly do not think he has had one leak with these diapers, which was not the case with our other brand. I like everything about them.

InterDesign Cosmetics Organizer, Cosmetic Organizer - 2 Drawers, Clear
InterDesign Cosmetics Organizer, Cosmetic Organizer - 2 Drawers, Clear
Price: $23.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made but not very space saving, July 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This vanity is a large unit. Its nice looking and feels very well made, but if you are looking for compact and space saving, this is not the best option I have seen. The major drawback I found is anything as tall as a lip gloss may topple in the short lipstick compartments. I found the 8 spaces too shallow and wide for standard lipstick they tend to lean and tip.

There is space on top for compacts, but it holds only 3-4 standard size blushes; bigger palettes won't fit. There is a nice spot to lay down liners or brushes, and the plastic is ridged to help them stay in place. The top compartments are about an inch deep.

The drawers are deep and square, generously sized for a variety of things. They stay in pretty well and I don't have a problem with them falling out. They are good for cotton balls, compacts, and other tools. They are too shallow for nail polish.

The plastic is thick and textural. I feel it is well made and fits inside my medicine cabinet. That being said, space in my medicine cabinet is at a premium, and I really have far more cosmetics I need to be able to fit into that space than this can handle. It definitely looks nice enough to have out on your counter or vanity. I really like InterDesign products, but for the size I personally need something that can hold a lot more products efficiently.

Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders Dog Treats (Pack of 1)
Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders Dog Treats (Pack of 1)
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves them but they are made in China, June 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My dog likes these, and likes the beef flavor too. They dont cause stomach upset. I am not a fan that this flavor is made in China. The beef ones are made in the USA. Overall she liked them and they had a nice texture and smell, and could be broken apart for smaller dogs.

Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD (HDTQ112XCWF1)
Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD (HDTQ112XCWF1)
Price: $133.08
24 used & new from $122.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solution for mobile storage, June 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Works well for streaming movies and photo storage. I have an older iPad and android phone and they both have no problems connecting. Streaming is lag free for video. Included software works well - but is a little clunky. The enclosure is all plastic and feels a little cheap. Toshiba usually builds good computer products, so I'm hoping the internal components will hold up.

Allen Sports Premier 2-Child Aluminum Bike Trailer/Racing Stroller, Green/Grey
Allen Sports Premier 2-Child Aluminum Bike Trailer/Racing Stroller, Green/Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Sporty, functional and the kids love it, June 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am really pleased with this stroller, and my kids are crazy about it. It took my husband about 40 minutes to put it together because the instructions were not very good. However its a great stroller once its put together. It is absolutely perfect for our long runs on the bike path. It is really a smooth ride for the kids, and with the mesh front they are protected and well ventilated.

This stroller has a ton of room which is great for us to make a pit stop at the store, or to carry extra clothes and bags. The front wheel does not turn but we dont use it for city walking so it doesn't bother us. The frame is light and allaround more streamlined than many other models on the market. I love the narrow profile, and I find its easy for everyone to get in an out of.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20