Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Christine > Reviews

Browse

Christine's Profile

Customer Reviews: 717

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Burton Men's Weekender Socks (2 Pack), Keef, Large
Burton Men's Weekender Socks (2 Pack), Keef, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick, warm and don't cut off circulation, May 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are extremely cool socks. My husband wears size 10.5 and large fits him well. The pile of these socks are thick and soft, but stretchy and have plenty of give. The main issue with camping socks is usually they are so tight around the cuff they leave terrible marks. These do not do that! They go almost to the knee and are nicely finished good clean stitching. The colors are bright and interchangable. We got the blue lime and black set and they look awesome. I've trued Burton clothing and liked them, but had no idea they made socks. No wonder they are good too.

Creative Dining Group Multi Color Braided Round Placemats (Set of 4), 15", Sunset
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional and lightweight, May 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are functional, easy care placemats that can be used for indoor or outdoor dining. I use them in my patio table and they look great with my decor. They are made from a synthetic material and look fairly shiny in person and have a thin profile, which makes them easier to store. I was going for more of a wicker look at these do the trick, but note the sunset color has quite an orange cast to them - not brown or tan.

Kids Soft Frame Wayfarer Sunglasses AGE 3-12 - Black
Kids Soft Frame Wayfarer Sunglasses AGE 3-12 - Black
Offered by XtremeUV
Price: $8.15
4 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cool and well made, May 14, 2016
These are extremely cool sunglasses, especially in black. The lenses have a gradient tint to them that make them look more expensive and the matte finish looks great. The arms are slightly spring loaded which helps make them more durable and comfortable. I plan to buy more colors.

Old Mother Hubbard Gourmet Goodies Fruit'ins Honey, Apple & Bacon Natural Crunchy Dog Treats, 6-Ounce Bag
7 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh treat that my dog likes, May 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My dog is fairly traditional and is used to not having much variety in her treat selection, so she wasn't too sure about these at first. I started breaking them up for her at first and she like them more and more now. They are crisp on the outside, a bit crumbly when you break them (you dont need to) and smell good. The first thing I look at is ingredients and country of origin, and this brand passes the test for me. I will try more flavors to see which she likes the best. Overall pleased.

Old Mother Hubbard Gourmet Goodies Crispers Parmesan & Bacon Natural Crunchy Dog Treats, 6-Ounce Bag
9 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh flavor and dog loves them, May 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This product line offers crispy, soft and filled treats. I like that they have no preservatives and these are made in the USA. Our dog seems to like the soft bakes the best, however she really goes for the parmesan crispers too. They are crisp but thankfully not rock hard like some treats. I have not seen these in my local grocery store but I would repurchase them from Amazon for sure.

Old Mother Hubbard Gourmet Goodies Soft Bakes Carrot & Pumpkin Natural Soft Dog Treats, 6-Ounce Bag
8 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good flavor and no yucky ingredients, May 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are a great alternative to milk bones. I like them because they are soft but not too soft and she seems to really like these. We use them as occasional treats and they seem to maintain their freshness well after opening. Good wholesome ingredients too.

Perky-Pet Red Hobnail Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder 8130-2
Perky-Pet Red Hobnail Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder 8130-2
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and functional feeder, May 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a lovely hummingbird feeder for the price. In person it is a true red, and it is a shiny, true red glass that glistens in the sun. It is really well made, and the metal base has nice details that are hard to see in the photo. It looks very high end and it looks good close up and far away due to the pretty raised dot texture of the glass. I understand that hummingbirds are attracted to red and that is these feeders are always red. The food is easy to make, its one part sugar four parts water. Overall I think this feeder is nicer and prettier than you could find in a big box store.

Wellness Petite Treats Small Breed Grain Free Lamb & Apples Natural Soft Dog Treats, 6-Ounce Bag
Price: $4.49
29 used & new from $0.04

5.0 out of 5 stars New favorite treat!, May 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We got these in the apple flavor and they were a hit, I think we will have to get more when they are done. They are fairly small and have an appealing soft yet firm texture to them that our dog loves. I don't always think she wants hard crunchy treats, and soft treats for dogs I have found are fairly hard to come by. The best part is the ingredients list. Its not full of junky fillers or reek of bacon like lots of treats.

Sunbeam AERO Ceramic Soleplate Iron with Dimpling and Channeling Technology, 1600W
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good iron is easy to manage, May 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a good iron at a good price, but with my experience with other irons I think there are certain things I look for that this one does not have. I use it for everyday clothing such as tees, pants and dress shirts. I use the steam function for nearly everything, and always use distilled water. and I find this iron goes through water pretty quickly.

The water hole is large so you don't need a funnel, but the opening is diagonal, so you really have to be careful not to overfill. The dials are easy to read and it heats up and cools down pretty quickly. The main thing I noticed is it is lighter than my Black and Decker, and for me the extra weight is preferred as it seems to require less work to get the wrinkles out. Overall its a fine iron at the price.

NCAA Iowa State Cyclones Women's 60 40 Tee, Gold, Medium
NCAA Iowa State Cyclones Women's 60 40 Tee, Gold, Medium
Price: $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering tee is good quality and true to size, May 9, 2016
This review is from: NCAA Women's 60 40 Tee (Sports)
I am usually not very confident about buying sports tees online because they are usually poor quality or have odd sizing. I purchased this one in my true size based on the recommendations of others and it was a good fit. The tee was a thin lightweight material, not because it was cheap thin, but rather it has a performance quality to it for use in hot weather. I liked the cut and the rounded bottom was more feminine and flattering and the neck wasn't too high. Overall I am very pleased with this shirt. I wash on warm but hang dry just to make sure I don't shrink it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20