Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for KM Andrews > Reviews

Browse

KM Andrews' Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KM Andrews "KM Andrews" RSS Feed (Rhode Island, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Totes Luggage Bubble Umbrella, Clear
Totes Luggage Bubble Umbrella, Clear
Price: $21.45
12 used & new from $7.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Umbrella, December 31, 2014
I love this umbrella. It keeps me completely covered in the blowing rain and wind and lets me see where I'm going to boot! I get a lot of queries from others about where they can purchase one.

DMI Rubber Ice Bag, Large, Blue
DMI Rubber Ice Bag, Large, Blue
Price: $6.49
11 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Icy cold, December 31, 2014
Stays ice cold for a long time. Brrrr.

Carex Health Brands Carex Hot Water Bottle with Fleece Cover
Carex Health Brands Carex Hot Water Bottle with Fleece Cover
Offered by Juvo+
Price: $13.93
8 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and stays hot, December 31, 2014
This is a nice hot water bottle. The fleece cover is soft and comfy. Stays hot for hours.

FRYE Women's Patty Mule, Black, 6 M US
FRYE Women's Patty Mule, Black, 6 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars True to Size, December 31, 2014
This review is from: FRYE Women's Patty Mule (Shoes)
These fit well and are true-to-size. Cute but still a classic look that will still look good in ten years.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to go, December 31, 2014
I followed some instructions that I found on YouTube and the coupling went right on. Did the job.

Fuller Brush Foot & Body Brush
Fuller Brush Foot & Body Brush
Offered by Galaxy Vacuum
Price: $21.99
7 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuller Quality, December 31, 2014
Really nice brush. I'm 5' 2" and it fits me fine. Gets all the spots clean and is a brisk wake-up for the skin. Not too scratchy or too soft...it's just right.

Thermos 16 Ounce Vacuum Insulated Travel Mug, Stainless Steel
Thermos 16 Ounce Vacuum Insulated Travel Mug, Stainless Steel
Price: $22.95
100 used & new from $16.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermos Quality, December 31, 2014
I just really like this mug. Keeps drinks cold/hot for the specified times - if not longer. Clean lines just give it a classy look. I'll probably purchase another. Thermos-brand quality.

HEALTHY ORIGINAL DRY BODY BRUSH. Dual Head for Skin Brushing + Cellulite Massage. Includes HOW-TO GUIDE. Ancient Art for Circulation & Beauty. Natural Bristles and Long Handle.
Offered by Sublime Beauty
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to a skin routine, December 31, 2014
I enjoy using this brush on my entire body with the exception of my face. The brushing is refreshing, relaxing, and leaves your skin smooth and ready for moisturizing. The brush itself is well made and comfortable to use. I have recommended this product to others. Excellent customer follow up from this company.

Upgraded FACIAL SKIN BRUSHES with Pouch from Sublime, 2 Pack. Now With Softer Bristles. How-To Guide Emailed. Energize Skin, Circulation & Lymphatic System. 100% Moneyback Guarantee.
Offered by Sublime Beauty
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $13.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Velvety Skin, December 31, 2014
I love the feel of my face after using this brush. Using the brush is a firm sensation but not scratchy. My skin felt velvety and glowed after the first use. The brushes are well-made and since I don't intend to get them wet, I am hopeful that they will be long lasting. I have recommended this product to friends and co-workers. Excellent customer service.

Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment Skin Protectant 14 Ounce Jar
Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment Skin Protectant 14 Ounce Jar
Price: $12.99
36 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, December 31, 2014
Excellent product. I'm using Aquaphor for healing and skin protection after a recent TCA peel. It is working very well to keep my skin hydrated and soft. I will definitely purchase this product regularly and it will become a staple in my skin-care regimen. I have recommended this item to others.

Page: 1 | 2