Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Profile for JEB > Reviews

Browse

JEB's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JEB RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Galaxy at War Online
Galaxy at War Online
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars disgruntled, November 6, 2014
This review is from: Galaxy at War Online (App)
Don't bother with this one. You will spend weeks building up your fleet, then, just as you think you are getting somewhere, one guy will come along and steamroll it into the ground while you're away without losing a single ship in the process... then immediate come back and curb-stamp you a couple more times just for kicks. Every time you are attacked you lose every unit you have, permanently. Then you get to try to start the whole thing over again. It's a waste of time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2015 3:43 PM PDT

Just Dance 3 [Nintendo Wii]
Just Dance 3 [Nintendo Wii]
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $11.28
253 used & new from $3.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, January 19, 2014
I need to work on this; it just calls me lazy! I do love my WII and anything to help me stay fit is good.

Skip Hop Treetop Friends Flapping Owl Pull Toy
Skip Hop Treetop Friends Flapping Owl Pull Toy
Price: $16.97
7 used & new from $9.14

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but doesn't work very well, January 19, 2014
Looks good, and should be fun to play with, but the cord is too tight for it to work more that a few seconds, and then it sticks. Did not give it as a gift, as it would just be frustrating for the child to play with.

SockPro Sock Holders Yellow
SockPro Sock Holders Yellow

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, January 19, 2014
These work very well and hold most socks throughout the washing cycle, so they can be put away together. We've tried many other schemes, but one sock always seemed to get away. With this scheme, they stay together. The only problem is that my thickest socks are too hard to pull through, so I cannot use them. Can you make these in a large size for the big, fluffy socks?

Florsheim Men's Full Grain Luxury Leather Dress Belt with Stitched Edge, Brown, 38
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and good looking, January 19, 2014
My husband was very happy to receive this belt for Christmas. He put it on right away and uses it often

John Deere Infant/Toddler Farm Slipper Socks
John Deere Infant/Toddler Farm Slipper Socks
Offered by Back40 Trading
Price: $6.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, January 19, 2014
I bought these as gifts. They were well-received, but I do not know if they fit, or how the babies liked to wear them.

HD Vision WrapArounds Wrap Around Sunglasses
HD Vision WrapArounds Wrap Around Sunglasses
Offered by New York Fulfillment
Price: $8.65
7 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em!, November 16, 2012
I really like how these work--the amber color makes everything brighter--even on partly sunny November Days, without glaring. They're not fashionable, but that's not why I purchased them. The price was right!

Commercial Restaurant Black Bar Stool Replacement Seat (0-1950SEATBLK)
Commercial Restaurant Black Bar Stool Replacement Seat (0-1950SEATBLK)
Offered by Budget Bar Stools
Price: $30.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this purchase, November 16, 2012
The product is as advertised. It replaced an old, worn out seat I had recommended that my husband send to the junk. With this new seat, he is using it all the time and it works well. It looks better than the original!

Angry Birds Free
Angry Birds Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't play it just once!, October 12, 2012
This review is from: Angry Birds Free (App)
What an addictive little program! It is scary how much time I can spend on this. It is a great program to relax, and my son and I enjoy it together; we can't wait to grab the Kindle and beat those Pigs!

California Dreamin' (Single Version)
California Dreamin' (Single Version)
Price: $1.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Says I downloaded, but never did., May 19, 2012
It's hard to give a good review to a product you never received. At the time I ordered this, I was short of time and needed it right away. I didn't get the download, even though the website says it was downloaded, so I simply found another song for my purpose. It still bothers me, though, so I'm doing the review now, after searching my hard drive for anything close to this title; it simply is not there. I paid for something I cannot find or retrieve; it doesn't deserve a good review.

Page: 1 | 2