Profile for Paula Williams > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paula Williams RSS Feed

SANYO FISHER COMPANY - CAMERA, VPC-CA6, WATER RESISTANT,
SANYO FISHER COMPANY - CAMERA, VPC-CA6, WATER RESISTANT,

3.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera unless you are trying to take a photo without holding it., November 7, 2010
I really like most aspects of this camera. The photos are high quality, the videos are really good and the zoom is very good. However, the bottom is rounded. Trying to take a timed photo with no one holding the camera is a pain. Additionally, there is no place where you can attach a stand.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Mediflow pillow has changed, November 7, 2010
I've been using the Mediflow pillow for decades now. In the past, this pillow has really helped reduce neck pain I had in the morning. Unfortunately, it appears that this pillow has been redesigned. It is now much more fill and much less water. I am getting neck pain again in the morning. I wish the company had stayed with the prior design.

DVD ~ Moe Howard
Offered by NorCalBeliever
Price: $44.00
22 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Three Stooges DVD Collection (Curly Classics . . . ), January 18, 2008
The Three Stooges DVD Collection (Curly Classics / Spook Louder / All the World's a Stooge)I should not be the one reviewing these DVDs since I bought them for my partner, who is a BIG Stooges fan. However, watching the look of joy on his face while he was watching these DVDs definitely made this the best gift I gave him this holiday season.