Profile for Crystal Marie Ulmer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crystal Marie Ulmer RSS Feed (Georgia)

Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
Price: $335.10
42 used & new from $219.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little machine!!! A+++!!!!, December 31, 2013
This little machine does exactly what I want it to do! I have two inside dogs and two small children and I do not have time to vacuum every day. I run my Neato once a day when I get home to help with pet hair and daily traffic and it does a superb job! No, it doesn't get edges or corners, but I knew I would still have to vacuum with my Dyson. The Neato does a great job of detangling itself if it gets stuck on something, but I still like to be home when I run it so I can see where it's going. I researched the Neato and Roomba and watched videos of both and decided the Neato was the one for me and I am completely happy with my decision! Neato's customer service is amazing, also! I highly recommend this product for busy people that hate vacuuming every day!

Brown Bear & Friends Board Book Gift Set
Brown Bear & Friends Board Book Gift Set
by Bill Martin
Edition: Board book
Price: $17.24
58 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 13, 2009
Perfect for my one year old. They are the perfect size and he's getting used to the rhyming! We love these!

My Very First Library
My Very First Library
by Eric Carle
Edition: Board book
Price: $15.06
89 used & new from $5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books!, March 13, 2009
This review is from: My Very First Library (Board book)

The Twilight Saga Collection
The Twilight Saga Collection
by Stephenie Meyer
269 used & new from $5.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift at the best price I could find!!!, December 25, 2008
I borrowed the first two books from a friend and decided to buy all of them immediately! I like box sets and found this set all over the place for around $80. When I found it here for only $45 I bought it immediately! I went to a bookstore and saw a woman picking it up to buy it and told her to buy it at amazon.com. She was about to pay $90 for it! She thanked me so much! Amazon has the best prices and the books were brand new, not even bent in corners from shipping!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It!!!!, May 3, 2008
I was a bit skeptical about this stroller because of some of the bad reviews I read, but I loved the pattern and also liked some of the good reviews. I took a chance and I absolutely love it! The stroller is so easy to fold and unfold and it is not very heavy. The pattern is great! It matches everything I have! The carseat is a bit big, but I won't have to buy another one for a long time since it carries up to a bigger size child than standard carseats. I drive a Suburban, so I have no problems with the size of it fitting in my vehicle, but I'm sure it might give you a little trouble if you drive a small two door car. Overall, I would recommend this to everyone! *The nurse at the hospital after our delivery said she wished everyone had a carseat like this one because it is so easy to adjust the size of the straps!* Very happy with this travel system!