Profile for Angel77 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 81

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angel77 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
V8 V-Fusion Peach Mango Energy Drink, 8 Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
V8 V-Fusion Peach Mango Energy Drink, 8 Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
Price: $15.92
7 used & new from $15.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!, June 26, 2014
The taste to me, is great! I get some fruits and vegetables and I don't notice the caffeine! I drink a cup of coffee a day and one of these. The price has been great for awhile. Right now, it's $15.62 for 24, and it's delivered for free! I am good with that. I don't detect an aftertaste, and I just cancelled some tea that everyone raved about due to an aftertaste. I am not the type who must have something---until this. If the price goes up, I may have to get it another place. I am writing this review, after the price has been down for awhile. I say it's worth a try!

Honest Tea Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Peach White Tea,  12 - 16.9-Ounce Bottles
Honest Tea Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Peach White Tea, 12 - 16.9-Ounce Bottles
Price: $18.50
8 used & new from $15.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of sugar and aftertaste!, June 5, 2014
I really wanted to like this! I didn't read everything very well, so I am writing this to re-emphasize what has been said. It has 20 grams of sugar! It has a strange aftertaste! The 2nd ingredient is sugar! It's definitely not what I expected. I gave it 3 stars, because I only had 1 bottle. There are many kinds of tea in it. Shake the bottle before you drink. Does anyone know what the aftertaste can be? Unfortunately, I read the good reviews and I didn't research it well enough. I don't usually rush to write a review, but I wanted to help balance the reviews. I mainly tried because I had a good coupon.The fruit is less than 1 percent. I don't see the antioxidant listed on the label. Maybe that's the aftertaste? Again, everything is in the description. I just want to say it again.

Women's Gorgeous Feminine Navy Blue V-Neck Wrap Dress Size 8
Women's Gorgeous Feminine Navy Blue V-Neck Wrap Dress Size 8
Offered by Majdell Group
Price: $11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY PRETTY AT INCREDIBLE PRICE!I, April 1, 2014
I am so surprised there are such different reviews. My dress is the royal blue, which is exactly as pictured. The inside of the fabric is black. I don't see how it will be see through for me.This is an Argenti dress, I don't know how the price can be beat. It's polyester and spandex. I bought a 10 and it's flattering. It is low or "wide cut" at the top. It seemed like it would be, so I bought 2 beautiful Andy Garcia's art scarves here at Amazon at awesome prices. I am short, and the dress comes to the top of my knees. I can definitely see that if you are tall, it would be short on you. I usually wear a 10 or a 12, and the 10 is perfect. My problem area is my stomach, and it's flat and comfortable because of the gathering to the right side of the dress. I am wearing my dress for Easter.Without a scarf, I can see how it would be awkward for work. I am very happy with the dress! And this is no April Fool's joke! LOL!

Penelopie Jacquard Look Curtain Panels with Attached Austrian Valance, Blue
Penelopie Jacquard Look Curtain Panels with Attached Austrian Valance, Blue
Offered by Naturally Home NY
Price: $29.75
6 used & new from $29.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price!, March 27, 2014
My curtains came quickly, and look exactly like the picture. The blue is very pretty. The curtains drape very nicely. With the valance they look more expensive than they are. The curtains are thin and are a jacquard look, but not a jacquard fabric. I personally will be very careful when I wash them. As people mentioned there are threads everywhere. But, my impression is that when they were sewn, the threads weren't cut. I don't feel they are fraying. I have a 72 inch wide window and they work well. I am not sure they will work in a window much wider than that. They are my summer curtains, I have cold winters. They have a beautiful look.I did not have to iron them before putting them up.

2034 Blue Beige Ivory 5x7 (5'2x7'2) Area Rug Oriental Carpet Large New
2034 Blue Beige Ivory 5x7 (5'2x7'2) Area Rug Oriental Carpet Large New

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL AT A GREAT PRICE!, March 23, 2014
The blue is very attractive, and definitely stands out! I have my rug over wall to wall carpeting to help to keep it clean. Now it has added a very pretty focal point. It really is like the picture. I would describe the color around the edge as a dark gold. As people have noted, it came quickly, was rolled and wrapped very well. The rug has a nice plush feel, but it's not the highest end rug, nor is it at the low end.Of course, if it's on a bare floor, you will need a pad or something to ensure that it doesn't slide. If this color will complement your room, it's a good deal. I personally would describe it as an Asian style that would go with many types of furniture.

Dale Tiffany 2724/797 Henderson Table Lamp, Antique Bronze and Art Glass Shade
Dale Tiffany 2724/797 Henderson Table Lamp, Antique Bronze and Art Glass Shade
Price: $149.99
10 used & new from $125.51

2.0 out of 5 stars PRETTY--BUT NOT GLASS!, March 22, 2014
As, I said this shade is NOT GLASS! It is pretty and looks as pictured. The shade is some type of hard plastic. I wish I knew what that is called. I bought it from the Warehouse Deals at a much lower price. I can see why it was returned. Amazon customer service was great, and they helped me. I really would hate to see anyone paying the full amount for a pretty lamp, not made of glass.

Air Wick Frosted Scented Candle Homemade Holiday Collection (Trimming The Tree Scent, Trimming The Tree)
Offered by VFA&W
Price: $8.99
6 used & new from $4.01

1.0 out of 5 stars No scent--not worth it!, November 23, 2013
I can't smell it! It does nothing to bring a holiday scent to the home.I bought this to be a SCENTED candle. For no other reason. It doesn't fit the bill.

Baby Togs Baby-Girls Newborn Cherry 3 Piece Bib Set, Pink, 3-6 Months
Baby Togs Baby-Girls Newborn Cherry 3 Piece Bib Set, Pink, 3-6 Months

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small-it's for spring or summer, November 2, 2013
This does look like the picture. At this time, it is cheaper than what I paid. It runs a little smaller than I expected. This may sound odd to say, but the bib is of good quality, and the best of the 3 items. The pants are very thin. I compared it to other 3-6 mos., and it is smaller. I would say order a size bigger, and it might last a little longer. It was a gift. If I had seen it in person, I wouldn't have bought it. Thankfully, I didn't buy it for anything special. This is definitely for spring/summer. The price is great, but I don't know if it will shrink. This is another reason to buy a size up. I gave it 4 stars because what you get for the money is good.

Kosher Jesus
Kosher Jesus
by Shmuel Boteach
Price: $18.98
75 used & new from $7.35

4.0 out of 5 stars I really wanted to like this, October 1, 2013
This review is from: Kosher Jesus (Hardcover)
I can't try to compete with some of the other reviewers. I feel that it is extremely important for all Christians to know that Jesus was Jewish. In recent years, more books have been written to inform us of this. I was Catholic, and above every crucifix there were the letters: INRI Jesus of Nazareth King of the Jews. I can't tell you how many Christians have argued with me about this.
Anyone who studies Acts and Paul's writings should realize that one group who was closer to Jesus, the original apostles were Jewish. Of course, Paul was Jewish, but went to the gentiles to convert them. And this is where the animosity came in between James, Jesus's, brother and Paul.
But, as the Rabbi gives credit to Hyam Maccoby, he should. His book was written awhile ago dealing with the same subject, but not in the same manner as Rabbi Shmuley.
Christians need to learn about all the horrors that were done to Jewish people, in the name of religion. Empathy and compassion for these acts, would help our world a lot.
At the end, I felt Rabbi Shmuley become more of a lecturer than a writer.This is where I felt the Book could have been better.But, for those unaware of Jesus's Jewish heritage, the book could be helpful.
No matter what, Jesus is not just the most famous Jewish person, but the most famous person who walked the earth.

10mm Rose Quartz Round Bead Necklace Bracelet and Earrings Set 20"
10mm Rose Quartz Round Bead Necklace Bracelet and Earrings Set 20"
Offered by GemStoneKing
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The necklace is 20 inches, October 1, 2013
I agree with the last reviewer. This is a pale pink rose quartz. Some people believe that rose quartz enhances love and compassion. Every gemstone supposedly has certain aspects to it. It is heavy, but not too heavy. I think that it has very good closure on the necklace. It is hand knotted in pink thread. The bracelet fits me with plenty of room, and it has a good stretch in it. I would say that if you have very large wrists, it might not fit. To me, the set is very much like the picture.
I think some of the confusion could come from the words rose quartz. It is not a rose color, it is a light pink. All quartz has some see through aspects. And you can see through it. You see the different shadings. In a way it does have some qualities of glass, but it is quartz, as far as I can tell.
I like this very much. I feel that it is a very good deal! It came in a white jewelry bag. I did not get a guarantee. I really feel it would be a beautiful gift. But, quartz can break, if you drop it on a hard surface.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9