Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for James P. Malone > Reviews

Browse

James P. Malone's Profile

Customer Reviews: 116

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James P. Malone RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
4Pcs Perman 3.7v 5800mAh 18650 Battery Li-ion Rechargeable Battery + Dual Smart Charger US
Offered by Perman
Price: $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perman 3.7v 5800 mAH battery, July 24, 2016
Good quality batteries for the price

LED Flashlight 3800 lumens Ultra Bright CREE XML T6 Tactical Torch 5-Mode Zoomable Flashlight Waterproof Torch Lm Light Lantern
Offered by Yeeqi
Price: $9.35
11 used & new from $6.35

5.0 out of 5 stars LED Flashlight 3800 (More like 2000) lumens Ultra Bright CREE, July 24, 2016
Nowhere near 3800 Lumens. I purchased identical flashlight earlier when they only claimed 2000 Lumens. Still, for the price this is a good quality quite powerful flashlight.

2000 Lumen Cree XML T6 Zoomable LED Flashlight Focus Zoom Light Torch 18650/aaa
2000 Lumen Cree XML T6 Zoomable LED Flashlight Focus Zoom Light Torch 18650/aaa
Offered by Butterfly Egg
Price: $7.72
13 used & new from $4.40

5.0 out of 5 stars 2000 Lumen Cree XML &6 Flashlight, April 27, 2016
This is really a great flashlight. Because I don't really have any way to measure the actual Lumens I can only say it is very bright.

AmazonBasics 9 Volt Everyday Alkaline Batteries (8-Pack)
AmazonBasics 9 Volt Everyday Alkaline Batteries (8-Pack)
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon 9 Volt Everyday Alkaline Batteries, April 27, 2016
I finally got to use one of these and can report that they seem to work. Only time will tell for how long, however.

BLACK+DECKER GC150 Corded Garden Cultivator
BLACK+DECKER GC150 Corded Garden Cultivator
Price: $89.99
12 used & new from $71.99

4.0 out of 5 stars GC150 Corded Garden Tiller.Black and Decker, April 26, 2016
Built like a truck. I have been using the battery version of this model for several years and other than the fact that the batteries didn't last very long I loved it. The fact that this is the corded model fixes that situation and the tines are longer so it should do a much better job. I have not actually used it yet so if something comes up later I will revise this. I doubt if it will be necessary, however.

Update:
I got to use it today and have only one complaint, I wish the times rotated a little faster. Other than that it does a good job. My yard consists mainly of what we lovingly call hardpan which can be almost as hard as concrete. It takes lots of downward force to break ground with this tiller and because of a bad experience I had with my battery operated version of this same tiller where the lower handle broke after constant use, I won't use it. This means I have to bend over more to use the tiller and now I have a sore back. So maybe I would also ask that the lower handle be redesigned to make it stronger. Other than that the device did a great job and makes a tough job easier with good results.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2016 2:38 PM PDT

BM Premium LP-E6, LP-E6N Battery For Canon XC10, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 80D, EOS 5D II, EOS 5D III, EOS 5Ds, EOS 6D, EOS 7D,EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Camera
Offered by Big Mike's Electronics
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LP-E6N Battery for Canon 60D, 70D, 6D, April 7, 2016
Seems to work just fine. There is no way I am going to pay the outrageous price for an OEM Canon battery when I can get a quality battery like this for considerably less. I have owned many Canon cameras and most of the batteries I have purchased have been third party and only one of them has ever actually failed.

Giottos AA1910 Medium Rocket Air Blaster (6.6)
Giottos AA1910 Medium Rocket Air Blaster (6.6)
Price: $8.85
9 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Air Blaster, April 7, 2016
Seems to deliver considerably more air than another blower I purchased. I like the fact that it filters the air, I am not certain if my first one did or not.

Vamery 2Pcs 18650 3.7V-4.2V 5000MAH Li-ion Rechargeable Efficient Battery Blue
Vamery 2Pcs 18650 3.7V-4.2V 5000MAH Li-ion Rechargeable Efficient Battery Blue
Offered by Z ZTDM (Ship from NJ via USPS/FedEx/DHL)
Price: $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Varmery 18650 Batteries, March 19, 2016
Work great, charge well and seem to last. What more can you ask for from a battery

Brand New Miracle Socks As Seen On TV Black Unisex Pain Relieving Socks (L/XL, BLACK)
Offered by WallStickersUS
Price: $9.49
7 used & new from $4.02

5.0 out of 5 stars As Seen on TV Support Hose., February 24, 2016
Great product for the money. When you consider that medical grade support hose sell for around $40 these work great. You might not get the same level of support but I have worn both kinds and It is hard for me to tell the difference.

Wall Li-on Charger for 18650 Rechargeable Battery USA
Wall Li-on Charger for 18650 Rechargeable Battery USA
Offered by DATUS
Price: $5.99
53 used & new from $1.29

3.0 out of 5 stars 18650 battery charger for two batteries, January 12, 2016
Seems to do what it is intended to do, charge batteries. What more can I say until I have had a chance to use it more...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12