Profile for James P. Malone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 82

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James P. Malone RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Mueller Fitted Wrist Left, Black, Large/XLarge
Mueller Fitted Wrist Left, Black, Large/XLarge
Price: $13.36
10 used & new from $11.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Meuller fitted wrist brace, February 26, 2015
The design caused the metal bar to cut in to my wrist and was painful I suppose there might have been an easy remedy but I didn't take the time to determine it.

6 Pack, Shear & Cotter Pins for MTD 738-04124, 738-04124A
6 Pack, Shear & Cotter Pins for MTD 738-04124, 738-04124A
Offered by ASC Auto Parts
Price: $2.69
12 used & new from $2.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Shear and cotter pins for Cub Cadet snowblower, February 26, 2015
Only time will tell if these are the same quality as the original. My main concern is how these were hardened in the mfg. process, If they aren't hardened correctly they might not break properly and do damage the snow blower. I really hope I don't have to find out but the way winters in the northeast have been of late I am certain to. As one reviewer commented the supplied cotter pins aren't quite as good or convenient as those supplied with the original they will more than sufficed and aren't too difficult to use, just insert in the hole and spread the split end with a screwdriver or your fingers.

If I get to actually use one and it fully does the job it is intended for I will come back and raise my vote to 5 stars.

Arnold Deluxe Universal Snowthrower Cab 490-241-0032
Arnold Deluxe Universal Snowthrower Cab 490-241-0032
Price: $89.00
10 used & new from $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Arnold Delux Universal Snowthrower Cab, February 20, 2015
Yeah, after spending around 6 hours (much of it in unheated garage) I love it. There is some distortion in the windows but it doesn't block view significantly. The instructions are not too bad. The hardest part was bending the very long flexible rod that supports the top. I tried assembling much of it in the house but to be honest it would have been just as easy to do the whole thing in the garage. They give you a choice of the front/back positioning of the cab by turning over the front mounting tube. Initially I had it pointed toward the front but that placed the cab too far forward making it more difficult to start the engine with the pull cord. Also in this position it doesn't give the user as much protection from the elements.

They give you the right Allen wrench but you will need both a 1/2"nd 3/6 inch Hex wrench to complete the assembly.

Back to the instructions; they are just adequate, I highly recommend the unthinkable for most men, "Read them all before starting" It might prevent some false starts.

It definitely will keep you more comfortable doing this somewhat unpleasant chore

TurboTax Deluxe Fed, Efile and State 2013 + Refund Bonus Offer [Old Version]
TurboTax Deluxe Fed, Efile and State 2013 + Refund Bonus Offer [Old Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars TurboTax for 2013, February 11, 2015
Great product. I have been using TurboTax since before Intuit took it over. So far it has always done a great job for me.

Ultra-thin indoor antenna with up to 35 miles reception
Ultra-thin indoor antenna with up to 35 miles reception

3.0 out of 5 stars Ultra-thin indoor antenna from Channel Master, February 11, 2015
In the correct area this antenna might have been great and you can't beat free TV at any price. Unfortunately I live in a fringe area, even a roof antenna has not proven too beneficial to us. Dish TV was out once and they could barely get a signal so I didn't go that route either. I guess I will simply stick with our grossly overpriced cable service.

Once hooked up the scan said it found 9 digital channels but even the ones that actually had content would breakup pretty badly. Also it would have been difficult to find a location for it that didn't offend my wife. It is fairly big and black and there is the cord, of course.

eForCity® Hot Shoe Cover Cap Compatible with Canon Rebel XT/XTi/XS/XSi/T1i
eForCity® Hot Shoe Cover Cap Compatible with Canon Rebel XT/XTi/XS/XSi/T1i
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $2.08
7 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars eForCity Hot Shoe Cover for Canon Rebel XSi and others, February 11, 2015
Works like a champ. Came much sooner than expected, my thanks to eForCIty for the great service.

Generic Hepa Filters Suitable for Bissell Vacuum Style 8 14 3091 2036608 (Pack of 2)
Offered by honest-f
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Generic Hepa Filters Suitable for Bissell., February 6, 2015
As another reviewer noted the fit is quite tight but that is good for an air filter; you want the air going through, not around, the filter. How to test the quality of the actual air filtering is a tough one. Probably will never really know. Have to see how dirty it gets I guess.

Bissell Twist 'n Snap Upholstery Hose Assembly
Bissell Twist 'n Snap Upholstery Hose Assembly

5.0 out of 5 stars Bissell Twist and Snap Upholstery Hose, February 6, 2015
Perfect fit, even better built than the original. Only time will tell how well it holds up.

The Organic Coffee Co. OneCup, Decaf Gorilla, 36 Single Serve Coffees
The Organic Coffee Co. OneCup, Decaf Gorilla, 36 Single Serve Coffees
Price: $17.99
13 used & new from $14.18

5.0 out of 5 stars The Organic Coffee Co., Decaf Gorilla, January 21, 2015
At this price I wasn't sure what to expect from this coffee, but I find it to be quite good. I would definitely buy it again. I do hope, however, that they don't raise the price.

GGS LCD Protector glass for CANON EOS 450D 500D T1i XSi
GGS LCD Protector glass for CANON EOS 450D 500D T1i XSi
Offered by BestDealUSA
Price: $3.00
10 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GCS LCD Protector Glass for Canon EOS 450D, January 20, 2015
Really great for the money. Easy to install, professional looking. I had one of these on my previous camera and it was great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9