Profile for James P. Malone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James P. Malone RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Portable Outdoor Tabletop Propane Gas Grill
Price: $145.04
24 used & new from $122.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Cruisenart Grill, July 10, 2014
Updated:
Giving grill 5 stars after contacting customer service via email. They got back to me very fast and told me the problem was the washers I received were too thick and apologized for the mix up. They asked me if I wanted them to send the correct washers and I said yes. I am now quite happy with my purchase.

Updated:
Maybe giving it 1 star will get someone's attention. This problem with the two, too short screws is a relatively easy fix in design but it that added nearly an hour to the assembly process and for such a relatively expensive, seemingly high quality grill it is unacceptable that it continues to ship with this condition. Simply shipping two new, thinner, washers (if this doesn't compromise safety) would be better than nothing.

Original post:
Would have given it 5 stars but for the two screws that are too short to complete the assembly without the need to file the two washers to about half their thickness. Other than that the unit seems like a quality grill and works fine. Assembly would have very quick except for the previous mentioned problem. It heats up quite fast.

Microsoft Publisher 2013 (1PC/1User) [Download]
Microsoft Publisher 2013 (1PC/1User) [Download]
Price: $91.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Publisher 2013, April 22, 2014
I didn't realize it was going to be a cloud program. Guess that doesn't matter, so long as it does what I need and it seems to.

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens
Price: $125.00
74 used & new from $84.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens, April 5, 2014
Great lens for any price. I read where some folk complain about the Bokeh, It has been objectionable in only a couple of images I have shot.

San Francisco Bay Coffee, Breakfast Blend, 80 OneCup Single Serve Cups
San Francisco Bay Coffee, Breakfast Blend, 80 OneCup Single Serve Cups
Price: $35.53
9 used & new from $34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars San Francisco Bay Coffee Breakfast Blend, 80 OneCup Single Serve Cups, April 5, 2014
My wife likes it, I actually haven't tried this brew yet but have like other blends by the same company and thought they were good.

Super Quality Rubber Eyecup for CANON EOS 1000D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D Digital Rebel T1i T2i XT XTi XSi EOS Rebel K2 T2 Ti - Functions Exactly as the Canon Eyecup EF + Super Fine JB Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by JB Enterprises Digital
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $2.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Super Quality Rubber Eyecup for CANON EOS 1000D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D..., April 5, 2014
Does the job adequately. Not much you can say about this item. It seems well built of quality material, only time will tell.

Polaroid Rear Lens Cap For The Pentax X-5, K-01, K-30, K-X, K-7, K-5, K-5 II, K-R, 645D, K20D, K200D, K2000, K10D, K2000, K1000, K100D Super, K110D, *ist D, *ist DL, *ist DS, *ist DS2 Digital Lenses
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Doinshop Red Cordless USB Receiver Wireless 2.4G Optical Mouse Vista, April 5, 2014
It is fine, especially considering the price, too bad it isn't what I needed (it is what I ordered) Bummer

Doinshop Red Cordless USB Receiver Wireless 2.4G Optical Mouse Vista
Doinshop Red Cordless USB Receiver Wireless 2.4G Optical Mouse Vista
Offered by supersaving360
Price: $4.15
28 used & new from $1.71

1.0 out of 5 stars Doinshop Red Cordless USB Receiver Wireless 2.4G Optical Mouse Vista, April 5, 2014
Adequate mouse, seems to have a few quirks as popup windows stick sometimes. If I can't get use to these quirks I haven't lost much.

I have changed my rating to 4 stars. I went into "Control Panel - Mouse" and adjusted the Double Click speed and now it works like a charm. Only time will tell if this very inexpensive mouse earns 5 stars, I think it might.

Back again. I am returning the mouse because it is just bad. I really don't expect a refund and I don't want a replacement. I changed my rating to one star.

Jim

Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender
Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen Wireless Router / Range Extender
Offered by Securifi Inc
Price: $89.99
16 used & new from $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great WIFI Extender, October 8, 2013
Came today, took longer to open box then to setup. I only wish everything was designed and built as well as this. Touch screen is used like iPad. Can be used as WIFI router, Ethernet connection or Extender. It claims 100 feet and I believe it, small and great looking, also.

I now get three bars almost all over house. If you need it there is a manual but I never even took it out of the box. This device is amazing.

I can't speak to reliability yet but I feel very confident. It appears to be extremely well made.

Dad

Sent from my IPad

Tiffen 58MM Circular Polarizer Glass Filter
Tiffen 58MM Circular Polarizer Glass Filter
Price: Click here to see our price
31 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Adquate filter, October 8, 2013
Seems well built and should do fine job, I am pleased and at this price you can't go wrong, really

Liquid Fence 113 Deer and Rabbit Repellent, 40-Ounce Concentrate
Liquid Fence 113 Deer and Rabbit Repellent, 40-Ounce Concentrate
Price: $26.78
28 used & new from $26.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Liquid Fence, August 8, 2013
Excellent product, does what it promises. I have over 100 Hosta and other Deer delights. Without this product I couldn't afford to maintain my garden. I was out walking the garden just a little while ago when at least 4 deer ran right be through my yard. I get deer nearly every day. I also get an occasional rabbit and while I do get some damage it is not nearly as bad as before I found this product. The only complaint is not against the product but that my better half can't stand the odor (it is pretty bad). The odor is mostly gone in an hour or so but because of this I don't get to spray as often as I would like, thus the small amount of damage. It really lasts for quite a while and the critters rember how bad it smells even longer...

If used correctly and reasonably often this product really works. I have never used more than 2 bottles in a season and the $80 it costs me is a lot less than replacing many plants, shrubs, etc.

I do, however, wish it didn't cost so much...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5