Profile for Tami > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tami RSS Feed (chicago)

Page: 1 | 2
Petmate 23297 Cat Dish, White
Petmate 23297 Cat Dish, White
Price: $3.75
21 used & new from $0.66

3.0 out of 5 stars I would love it IF the rubber backing stayed on, July 14, 2014
I would love it IF the rubber backing stayed on. I bought 10 total and one by one the rubber ring on the bottom is coming off. I only have 2 that still have the rubber ring still on it and I'm sure it won't be too long before those come off too. Otherwise, it is a nice bowl if you don't need the non-slip ring on the bottom, but I do as my cats push everything around.

Reneeze CHARM-2 Women Chunky Heel Mid-Calf Boot, Color: BLACK, Size: 8
Reneeze CHARM-2 Women Chunky Heel Mid-Calf Boot, Color: BLACK, Size: 8
Offered by Beston
Price: $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Comfy, March 12, 2014
Went through a lot to get this boot but was very well worth the time and effort. Usually get boots a size larger to accommodate insoles and extra sox but in the Charm-2 and the Charm-1 styles it wasn't necessary and they were still quite roomy enough for a pair of insoles and 2 pair of sox. Very comfy---no rubbing, no pinching, no sore feet after wearing them. Fur is attractive and rich looking. Have gotten compliments every time I wear them, which is a lot. Am totally pleased in every way.

Reneeze CHARM-1 Women Chunky Heel Mid-Calf Boot, Color: BLACK, Size: 8
Reneeze CHARM-1 Women Chunky Heel Mid-Calf Boot, Color: BLACK, Size: 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest & Most Comfy Boot Ever, March 12, 2014
Went through a lot to get this boot but was very well worth the time and effort. Usually get boots a size larger to accommodate insoles and extra sox but the size 9 was huge even with 2 sets of insoles and 2 pairs of sox so I had to return them and ordered my normal size of 8 and they were still quite roomy enough for a pair of insoles and 2 pair of sox. Very comfy---no rubbing, no pinching, no sore feet after wearing them. They seem to be quite well made and the fur is very attractive and not cheap or thin looking...but watch out, even toddlers and pets will make a bee-line for you---well, for the boots anyway---and latch on. Every time I wear them, which is quite a bit, I get at least 2 compliments about them from total strangers and to my surprise some are men. I am more than pleased with them and ordered another pair and a pair in the other style, Charm-2, and I feel the same way about those too.

Magic Mill MEK-200 10-Cup Cordless Electric Kettle Supreme Series 1500W 120V - (1 Year Limited Warranty)
Offered by Royal Kitchen
Price: $28.99
2 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was searching for!, March 12, 2014
Have only had it a short while but so far so good. Very sleek and attractive; doesn't take up much space; when turned on a blue light comes on which I really like and find very helpful especially in the evening when the ceiling light is turned down low; water heats up very, very quickly; love that the lid is stainless steel and not rubber or plastic. Price was extremely reasonable. Can't say a bad thing about it whatsoever so far and am very pleased I chose it over others.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Attractive, Nice Design, July 2, 2013
This item is quite attractive and seems fairly well made. No assembly, just unfold it. Not too heavy but seems sturdy and doesn't wobble. The dimensions listed are slightly wrong however. The top shelf isn't as deep as the other 2 shelves (wanted to put my small toasteroven on the top shelf to free up counter space but it hangs off an inch or two) and the other shelves are less than 12-3/4" deep.....wanted to put my 12" deep microwave on the middle shelf and it hangs off a good 2 inches. The brownish-bronze color, wood trim, and scrollwork make this an eye-catching piece and it is perfect for small items and is very moveable...just wish it was a bit deep and a bit taller. All in all, very nice for the money if you need a rack for a small space.

Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. Pore Therapy (4 oz)
Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. Pore Therapy (4 oz)
Offered by ShopXperts
Price: $24.46
10 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, May 17, 2013
Glad this product was recommended to me. It has removed the "bumps" on the back of my arms and now they are so soft and silky. Originally bought a bottle at dr's office and so glad I thought to check online when I ran out....got it for less than half price here.

Amia Handpainted Glass Pasture Patrol Cat and Cow Suncatcher, 6-1/2-Inch
Amia Handpainted Glass Pasture Patrol Cat and Cow Suncatcher, 6-1/2-Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!, May 17, 2013
We have a tuxedo cat and my husband collects cow items so I just had to get this! It arrived immediately, well packaged, and in perfect condition. I love it!

Cathay Home Fashions Luxury Silky Soft Abbeville Mini Quilt Set, King
Cathay Home Fashions Luxury Silky Soft Abbeville Mini Quilt Set, King

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Summer, July 20, 2012
Very pretty and seems to be well made. Very thin and lightweight though, but actually is perfect for summer temps. Am glad I ordered it; well worth the money, especially for a king-size quilt with shams.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works, April 16, 2012
Noticed that the nail techs at my nail salon were noticeably thinner than they were 2 weeks prior when I was there....and found out that this is what they were using. It has worked for me too and I'm so glad I learned of it as it is so easy....it has totally taken away my sugar cravings and my appetite and I've lost my winter fat. The only side effects I have experienced is being rather emotional the first week and now I just have extreme dry mouth.

Tamarac by Slippers International Men's 8010MW Highlander Shearling Slipper, All Spice, 10 M
Price: $39.17
4 used & new from $39.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Shearling Slippers, January 7, 2008
These are the most plush, lush, luxurious and sumptuous shearling slippers ever! AND, the price is unbeatable. I ordered them for my husband for Christmas and they are his favorite gift of all and has been telling everyone about the incredible slippers he received. The inside as well as the bottom of the slippers are lined in thick shearling so it's a good thing I ordered the next size larger. These are extremely well-made slippers and something I would expect to find at only the very best stores---but certainly not at this price!

Page: 1 | 2