Profile for Scott S. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scott S. RSS Feed

Simon Eady
Simon Eady
Price: $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spy novel!!, March 22, 2013
This review is from: Simon Eady (Kindle Edition)
A fantastic and original take on the spy genre - I found myself reading this book much more often than planned, and thoroughly enjoyed doing so. I'm looking forward to the next installment of young Simon!!

Free to Be Healthy: How to Release the Thoughts, Beliefs, and Emotions Held in Your Subconscious Mind to Heal Your Mind, Your Body, and Your Soul.
by Margaret Stuart
Price: $12.57
28 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, amazing book., December 20, 2011
This book is absolutely amazing. I was struggling with my business (I know... it's not a health issue) and I got recommended this book. So I tried the exercises in this book, applying them instead of to my health, to the health of my business. All I can say is things turned around. Straight away. I realized I had so many emotions that were holding me back from being successful, as soon as I let them go I was attracting clients and money to myself. I can't recommend this book highly enough. Don't buy it just for a read, BUY IT AND DO THE EXERCISES! You will never look back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2012 7:16 AM PST