Profile for Judy Miller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Judy Miller RSS Feed (Westminster, MD USA)

Droste Cocoa (8.8o oz)
Droste Cocoa (8.8o oz)
Offered by Deals On Call
Price: $13.58
6 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cocoa for drinks and for baking, August 14, 2005
This review is from: Droste Cocoa (8.8o oz) (Misc.)
Excellent product! This is a Dutch cocoa and is therefore ground finer than American cocoa. If you have never tried Droste's then what are you waiting for ???? It gives your recipes a whole new taste ! After drinking a cup of cocoa made with Droste's, you'll never make it with anything else. Definitely puts the gourmet into chocolate !

CenDyne 8x8x32 EIDE Internal CD-RW Drive (PC Only)
CenDyne 8x8x32 EIDE Internal CD-RW Drive (PC Only)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Burner !, April 9, 2001
A great find - I am very pleased with this burner. The installation instructions are a bit vague for a beginner, but do as I did, and seek help from a knowledgeable friend ! If I can do it, anyone can. Nero software is great - we were able to burn CDs from MP3 files in record time. You can't go wrong with this CD-RW.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Toy !, August 31, 2000
I purchased a Razor scooter for my grandson's 9th birthday. Heloves it! ... I have to say that this toy can even be riden on grass ! He has riden it everywhere, and while it is certainly easier going on a smoother surface, he has little complaints. While I feel this is the sturdiest of the scooters available, there is one weak point. I would suggest that the handle bars not be folded down - the elastic cord that runs between the two is easily broken, and it is hard to replace. This is minor, however, since the handlebars do not have to be collapsed. They lock in place when engaged, and we have simply kept them in this position. I feel this will be the holiday toy for 2000 ! Purchase early, they are sure to sell out !