Profile for Jennifer A. Travis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer A. Travis "Anjel" RSS Feed (Baton Rouge, LA)

Gotham Men's Silver-Tone Mechanical Pocket Watch with Desktop Stand # GWC18800S-ST
Offered by Gotham Watch Company
Price: $199.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it, June 21, 2014
The first watch I ordered did not work, probably due to the packaging and shipping damage. However, once I returned it and re-ordered, the new one came in and works great. It was part of my husband's 2nd anniversary present.

ScubaMax 3mm Short W/High Tech Engineered Rubber Hard Sole Boots, Size - 6
ScubaMax 3mm Short W/High Tech Engineered Rubber Hard Sole Boots, Size - 6

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the heels, August 22, 2013
I am a woman that wears a size 6 (these fit just fine, not like a size 7) and I love these booties because I have a slim foot and they fit perfect with my ScubaPro split fins with a detachable spring backs.

My New Orleans: The Cookbook
My New Orleans: The Cookbook
by John Besh
Price: $31.65
85 used & new from $16.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good information and recipes, February 14, 2011
I love this book. I have been to Restaurant August many times and have met John Besh on several occasions through the New Orleans Wine and Food Festivals over the years. This book gives you lots of background information about John Besh himself and all of the ingredients that he uses. It makes me really appreciate being born and raised in Louisiana and is the best food.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read, but interesting, November 16, 2009
This book was hard to read. But once you figure out the old text, it becomes very interesting and a little scary.