Profile for G. Uhl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 570

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Uhl "Allons-y, ... and don't blink." RSS Feed (PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DII Home Essentials Hand Crocheted Storage Baskets for Drawers, Closets, Bathrooms, Kitchen, Organization, Food and More Set of 3, Stone Blue
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for remote controls and the coffee table, October 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The long basket is the perfect size for remote controls. I have it on my coffee table. I have one of the smaller baskets on the table also with winter use items like hand lotion and tissues.

The color is Martha Stewart blue grey and it's very nice.

The material is crocheted tightly so the basket can be shaped nicely.

The fibers are man made and feel man made but it's awesome to have a washable bAsket that looks this groovy.

I bought these for the bath room but they never made it past my living room coffee table.

Outdoor Tech OT1600 Kodiak 6000 mAh 2.1 AMP Ruggedized Waterproof Portable Charger/External Battery (Black)
Price: $49.95
5 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for camping or day pack., October 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This charger is nice for camping and for just keeping stored in my every day back pack. Charges my iPhone 5s perfectly.

Depend Bed Protectors for Incontinence Protection, 24 Count
Depend Bed Protectors for Incontinence Protection, 24 Count
Price: $43.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for people and pets, October 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These protective sheets are comfortable and look good. They hold an incredible amount of liquid. Good for people and pets.

Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer, Acai Berry, 12 Count
Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer, Acai Berry, 12 Count
Price: $23.99
7 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Skeptical pre workout supplement, now a believer, October 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Winter is coming, seasons are changing and I need to change my workout schedule. Too dark and cold to walk outside at 5:30 am, so gotta hit the exercycle. I dreaded it. I'd rather be sleeping. Decided to try the Vega Sport energizer - I had never had an official pre workout supplement before, and I was mighty skeptical. WOW. This is great stuff. Had an awesome cardio workout, better than usual. I feel great, alert, strong, and have plenty of endurance. I'm astonished it works.

I didn't have any bad side effects. I have no problem with caffiene, I'm a green tea fan, and had been using that as my stimulant. The Vega Sport is way more potent than straight green tea.

I will say it doesn't look very appetizing, but it is all natural, so that's the trade off. It didn't stir in and dissolve rapidly, I let it sit a few minutes and re-stirred, that did the trick. It's not disgustingly sweet either, it's not a bad flavor. I was on my bike about 15 minutes after taking it and -zoom- off to the races. I'm looking forward to having it again before cardio, and will have it on weight day, too.

Added: Have now had the Lemon Lime as well. It reminds me of Alka Seltzer. I prefer the Acai berry. Both work well. Also increased cardio time from half an hour to 45 minutes. Works great on lifting days, too.

Hamilton Healthcare 80% HCA Garcinia Cambogia Weight Loss Supplement Capsule, 90 Count
Price: $21.64
6 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars No negative side effect, October 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've just started taking this supplement. I am sensitive to new ingredients and I can tell right away if I am going to have a bad reaction. So far I'm not noticing any negative side effects.

I will update this review with any weight loss data after more time has passed.

Depend Seat Protectors for Incontinence Protection, 36 Count
Depend Seat Protectors for Incontinence Protection, 36 Count
Price: $37.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice. Very absorbent. Good for humans and pets., October 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These seat protectors fit perfectly on a couch cushion. Our sofa cover is tan and these blend well with that.

We also use these in the car and our truck. For humans and for pets. We also use these in our dog crates on top of the sheep skin dog beds.

They are super absorbent. They hold a lot of liquid.

BIC Students Choice Mechanical Pencil (0.9mm), 24ct (MPLWSP241-Blk)
BIC Students Choice Mechanical Pencil (0.9mm), 24ct (MPLWSP241-Blk)
Price: $7.28
15 used & new from $4.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect eraser, perfect price, October 3, 2014
This is the only pencil i ever use. The eraser alone makes it the perfect pencil, but it is also a number two and mechanical. And the price is out of this world.

Baby Aspen, Beach Bums Set of 3 Bloomers, Pink/Blue/Green, 6-12 Months
Baby Aspen, Beach Bums Set of 3 Bloomers, Pink/Blue/Green, 6-12 Months
Price: $24.20
7 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect baby shower gift., October 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Everything I've seen from Baby Aspen is made with amazing quality. You get your monies worth and then some. These diaper covers are adorable. I am at the beach as I write this review and you definitely do not want sand coming in contact with a diaper. These are so cute that they would be used on and off the beach for sure. The material is lighter weight but very rugged. Perfect.

This is a perfect baby shower gift. Anything from this company would be a welcome gift.

The Murder of Harriet Krohn
The Murder of Harriet Krohn
by Karin Fossum
Price: $17.49
79 used & new from $6.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Odd angle on a crime thriller., October 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I don't think the reader needs to have read any of the other Sejer books to enjoy this one. Which is actually true of most of the series. It's a complex series of books exploring many aspects of crime, violence and intolerance but these books have that Scandinavian pacing (plodding, which is weird because everyone always seems so caffeinated).

The investigation is not in the forefront of this story. Karma is the main component.

Fossum's last few books have approached the crime thriller from some odd angles. This one is from the pov of the bad guy. I liked it and would recommend it.

DII Kitchen Millennium Non Adhesive, Smooth Top, Cut to Fit and Washable Shelf or Refrigerator Liner Rolls-12-Inch by 10-Feet, Black, Set of 2
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for produce drawer, October 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Before this product I was using paper towels to line my produce drawers. Then every so often, not often enough, I'd just replace the paper towels. This product is washable and you get enough to cut spares so there are always sheets to go into the rotation.

I also like this in my glass cupboard. Looks nice and it provides cushion.

Quality product that I would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20