Profile for Peg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Peg RSS Feed (Tewksbury MA)

Canon Office Products MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
Canon Office Products MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
Offered by Nation Mart
Price: Click here to see our price
67 used & new from $49.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan, January 24, 2015
set up was confusing and difficult. I have yet to be able to get the fax to work properly. the little window that gives you the settings, status, etc. does not light up, making it VERY difficult to read.

6, 1.5 oz Mini Oval Hexagon Glass Jars for Jam, Honey, Wedding Favors, Shower Favors, Baby Foods, DIY Magnetic Spice Jars
Offered by Nakpunar®
Price: $12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars These little jars were perfect for giving out samples of honey from my hive, January 24, 2015
These little jars were perfect for giving out samples of honey from my hive! Delivery was very quick! I only wish they were available in larger quantities at a more affordable price.

Oliver Twist
Oliver Twist
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Oliver twist, February 12, 2013
This review is from: Oliver Twist (Kindle Edition)
A bit of a tough read with the old English writing style. Used the dictionary more than usual. Would hesitate to read again but would rather the movie

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Dance And Play Puppy
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Dance And Play Puppy
Offered by NECTAR.CORP
Price: $49.97
32 used & new from $18.00

1.0 out of 5 stars poor choice, November 30, 2011
= Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This toy was a huge disappointment. I bought it thinking it would be a fun learning toy for my grand daughter, after all it was made by Fisher-Price and had a 4star review.Trying out the toy, the first thing I noticed was the loud motor sound,then the fact it never finished a song, and you had to push the toe constantly for it to work. At first I though the batteries were bad,but then i looked further into the reviews and discovered that this was a typical complaint. The end result is that this toy spent less than 12 hrs in my home, before it was returned.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2013 9:52 PM PDT

PearlsOnly Bliss White 6.0-6.5mm A Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace 16 inch
PearlsOnly Bliss White 6.0-6.5mm A Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace 16 inch
Offered by Pearls Only - PearlsOnly
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!, January 11, 2009
Thes pearls are georgous. We bought a string for our granddaughter and were so pleased we ordered 6 more neclaces for our daughters and other grand daughter.
The pearls were better than expected and made a wonderful and memorable gift. My only dissapointment was I was unable to get a small neclace for our 1 year old granddaughter. I will do buisness with Pearlsonly again in a heartbeat. delivery was prompt, packaging and presentation great. Thank you very, very much

Santa Claus Wig and Beard Set Best Value!
Santa Claus Wig and Beard Set Best Value!
Offered by CostumeCircus
Price: $36.72
4 used & new from $36.72

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic..., January 11, 2009
great beard and wig. Santa looked great Communication with seller was prompt and pleasant. Thank you very much.