Profile for L. A. Richardson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. A. Richardson "new mommy" RSS Feed (St. Thomas, VI)

Running Belt for iPhone 4S and More (Fits iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G, 2G & 1G)
Running Belt for iPhone 4S and More (Fits iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G, 2G & 1G)
Offered by w5552
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price, March 14, 2011
This sport belt is perfect for the price. It holds my ID, bank card and a little cash in the back while securing my iPhone. The belt was pretty secure as well. The only issue I have with putting my phone in the case is that I have to take it out of the otterbox, which has always been a bit of a pain in any exercise belt/band that I've used in the past...

Graco SnugRide 32 Infant Car Seat, Zurich (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Graco SnugRide 32 Infant Car Seat, Zurich (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Carseat..., January 22, 2009
I ordered this carseat for my baby when I was expecting because it just seemed the smart thing to do with babies coming into this world at 8+ lbs and 19"+ long! Well our little boy came into this world weighing 7.06 lbs and measuring 20" long! Most rear facing carseats only go up to 22 lbs and 22" long, so this was definitely a wise choice. He's only 13 days old and we have used the carseat on 3 occassions and so far so good! It's spacious enough so that he doesn't feel cramped or confined once buckled in. The downfall to that is that his head bobs a bit too much for me because the infant insert is still a little too big. We purchased an additional head support piece (not Graco) to resolve this issue. It works well... He was awake when he was placed in it the second time and he cried a bit but calmed down after he was all tucked in. The other times he was asleep and remained sleeping... The carrier is easy enough to remove from the base which is a huge plus. The colors are rich looking with a baby feel (the green), and can work for either boy or girl (I didn't know what I was having when I ordered it)...The straps are easy enough to adjust once you read the instructions. To date the carrier is not too heavy, but that may change once he puts on some pounds... Overall I love this carseat so far... If that changes I'll add to this later on.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2009 4:31 PM PDT