Profile for christinamarie146 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

christinamarie146 RSS Feed

Almay Wake Up Undereye Concealer, Light, 0.22 Fluid Ounce
Almay Wake Up Undereye Concealer, Light, 0.22 Fluid Ounce
Offered by 123 Deals from A to Z
Price: $6.40
10 used & new from $1.43

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, terrible bottle!, February 15, 2013
The actual makeup is great:
1) It matches my skin tone PERFECTLY. This is something I've always had problems with, so when I bought this without even testing the color first, I was pretty excited.
2) Very smooth, very easy to blend, and glides right on.
3) Doesn't look cakey at all
4) TOTALLY gets rids of the dark circles under my eyes, and being a college student who's sleep deprived 90% of the time, I have pretty bad ones.

The bottle, however, totally blows. On the FIRST use, the bottle cracked, leaving the makeup to squirt out of the crack. It doesn't even make it to the brush, unless I attempt to cover up the crack by jamming my finger into it (which only makes a mess.) Awesome.

*I've shared a picture to show what I'm talking about.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2014 12:11 PM PDT

9GreenBox - Live Heart Shape 6 Style Lucky Bamboo Plant Arrangement w/ Tall Glass Vase
Offered by 9GreenBox
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Circle =/= Heart, February 15, 2013
I was so excited to see my boyfriend open this for Valentine's Day and when he did, I was pretty disappointed. It looks nothing like a heart. It just looks like a bamboo circle. The fact that he said, "It's okay babe, I understand what it was supposed to look like," totally embarrassed me. I certainly could have bought something better for $24. Everything else in the picture looks the same, but the perfect heart depicted (the main feature!) is totally misleading!!

Adult Sized Venus Flytrap - Fly Trap - (Dionaea Muscipula) Carnivorous Plant 3 inch pot
Offered by JoelsCarnivorousPlants
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect!, July 26, 2012
I ordered this two days ago exactly, and this morning I woke up to find my package on the doorstep! I love fast shipping! The directions are clear and concise, and I am so happy that I was able to find this seller. It was packaged with care and was very easy to put together. I bought this for my boyfriend as a surprise before I leave for college (he has always wanted a Venus Fly Trap but can never find them, and he's always so bummed out about it when he looks for it but is turned down) and I can't wait to see his face when I give this to him! :)

Softlips Lip Balm Protectant Value Pack, SPF 20, Cherry, 2-Count 0.07-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 26, 2012
Along with another reviewer, I also didn't exactly know how many tubes I would be receiving. After placing the order, I got my package two quick days later and found 12 tubes! So excited! I decided to get this in bulk for my first year in college so that I'll never run out/if I lose any, I'll have backup. I'm very happy with my purchase!