Profile for Flannery 626 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Flannery 626 "Cameraman" RSS Feed (Orange County, California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
J-B Weld 50112 ClearWeld Syringe - Dries Clear - 25 ml
J-B Weld 50112 ClearWeld Syringe - Dries Clear - 25 ml
Price: $4.67
18 used & new from $4.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, firm hold for difficult project, May 23, 2014
I moved into a new home and one of the windows was coming apart at a seam. I called several window repair companies, but the job was just too small for them to deal with. I used this product to "weld the seam." It worked. This project is one more item off of my "to do" list as I'm getting settled into my new home.

Chalky Talky 36 Reusable Large Chalkboard Labels Variety Pack - LARGER Sized Are Removable & Re-writable To Use for Kitchen Canisters & Jars, Especially Mason - In Oval, Rectangle, Fancy Styles- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee See Details
Offered by ---Fast Reliable Shipping---
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed to label my cabinets, May 23, 2014
I moved into a new home with a much larger kitchen than I had at my old home. I decided to use these labels to label the outside of the cabinets and drawers so that I could find what I was looking for more easily. I like that there are different sized labels because some cabinets and drawers contain more items. For example, I have one drawer with can opener, measuring spoons and peeler. All of that fits on the rectangular label. I plan to order another pack because I like knowing where things are.

MCM Isamu Noguchi Tea Coffee Table,Modern Design Stylish Glass,Light Walnut Wood Base

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing hardware in package, May 22, 2014
This table became a nightmare. It was very heavy and, fortunately, I was home to help the UPS man get it to my house. The packaging was a mess when I opened the box: crushed styrofoam got all over my front porch and blew into my house through the front door. I could deal with that, however, I couldn't deal with the fact that the package did not include the necessary hardware to put the base together. I called Amazon and spent 45 minutes on the phone trying to get the "customer service" person understand that I couldn't just sent back the table because 1) I had no usable packaging, and 2) the table was too heavy for me to load in my car. So, I took the base to a couple of hardware stores and a lumber place hoping to find a bolt to attach the base. Every person I spoke with told me that the table required a special furniture bolt and that I wouldn't find it.

That led me to call Amazon again. The second customer service person tried to find the manufacturer, but couldn't. She did find a distributor but couldn't reach the distributor. I decided that this was a nightmare and that I would return the table, even though I had to figure out how to get the table packaged and to a UPS shop.

I went to one UPS store and they basically laughed at me when I told the dimensions of the box I needed to package the table. They sold me two smaller boxes that I tried to cut and wrap around the table. I failed at that attempt, even though I spent $66 on the two boxes and packaging material. I had a friend with me and I decided to take my failed attempt and wrapping to another UPS store. That store decided to repack the table into a bicycle box. That cost another $40. So far, I was $107 out of pocket to get the table back to Amazon.

All of this could have been avoided had the package included the hardware to put the base together. While Amazon and I had to solve this problem, neither of us cause the problem. The distributor didn't include the hardware package.

Adjustable Vented Laptop Table
Adjustable Vented Laptop Table
Offered by KUAI LE
Price: $37.49
21 used & new from $27.00

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, May 18, 2014
It's ok, but I find it awkward to configure, which means that I don't use it as much as I thought I would. Perhaps a simpler system would work better for me.

DecoBros Kitchen Pantry Organizer Rack, Silver
DecoBros Kitchen Pantry Organizer Rack, Silver
Offered by Pretty Star
Price: $14.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy,, May 18, 2014
This system works very well for my kitchen and helps with organizing under the counter. I purchased two: one for pans and one for cutting boards.

Monarch Specialties Chrome Metal and White Accent Side Table
Monarch Specialties Chrome Metal and White Accent Side Table
Price: $57.89
14 used & new from $46.36

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very attractive table., May 17, 2014
This table goes together in about 5 minutes. I bought it to use with a laptop in the living room, without being intrusive. It is sturdy and very attractive. I got the idea of getting a c-table from a recent hotel visit. I liked having a small table that I could move around. It'll be nice when I have guests over who bring their technology. Some people use these in place of coffee tables to hold table lighting. I'm ordering a couple of more tables.

simplehuman In-Cabinet Trash Can, 10-Liter/2.6-Gallon
simplehuman In-Cabinet Trash Can, 10-Liter/2.6-Gallon
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves floor space, May 17, 2014
I wanted a smaller place to put wet waste/organic waste in my kitchen and this works great because of it's small size. This trash can installed fine under my kitchen cabinet. I like the fitted trash liner from SimpleHuman.

Wren H401 Professional 6-1/2-Inch Stainless Steel Re-Usable Plant Labels, 12-Pack
Price: $15.45
4 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for container gardening., May 17, 2014
I use these to mark herbs in my container garden. They're a nice size and durable. I mark on these with liquid chalk, which stands out nicely. A sharpie works fine too.

Simulinen White Premium Cloth-Like Guest Towels (Package of 100) * Feels Just Like Linen! *
Offered by Quality Deals
Price: $13.90
14 used & new from $9.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my guest bathroom, May 17, 2014
I bought a slightly older home and I didn't want to drill into the bathroom walls to install towel racks. i use these guest towels on the counter top, and I have an over the door rack for guest bath towels. Having 100 towels on hand will last for a while. These towels open up to a large size, and they're soft.

12 Quart Sterlite Red Dishpan Basin, Multi-purpose, 15 3/4" x 12 1/2 " x 6"
12 Quart Sterlite Red Dishpan Basin, Multi-purpose, 15 3/4" x 12 1/2 " x 6"
Offered by The Gift Trader
Price: $9.13
5 used & new from $9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, functional, May 17, 2014
I bought a couple of these to store cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink and one under the bathroom sink. I wanted to have supplies in each place for ease of use. These work fine for that purpose. The color is great. Keep in mind that this is a relatively small dishpan, as a point of information. The description gives the size of the dishpan. I note this because other reviews have dinged the product for its size.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4