Profile for M. DiOrio > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. DiOrio "mpdio" RSS Feed (Shorewood, WI USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
TRACKSIDE Super Cargo Net - Black
TRACKSIDE Super Cargo Net - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars jjust what i wabs looking for, June 18, 2014
This review is from: TRACKSIDE Super Cargo Net - Black
the roads suck here in milwaukee and i was tired of having my hardrolls bounce outthe milk carrier on my hyosung scotter.saw this the motorcycle catalog and liked it so much i bought another on for a scooter buddy.
fantastic product 5 stars every day

Panasonic Lumix ZS20 14.1 MP High Sensitivity MOS Digital Camera with 20x Optical Zoom (Black)
Offered by Electromart Deals
Price: $349.00
56 used & new from $199.99

4.0 out of 5 stars so far only one problem or me, April 30, 2014
i just got this today and have been shooting around the house. one glaring error for me about this camera is thee placement of the flash. it is rigght next to the hand grip. i found myself gripping the camera and covering at least part of the flash with a finger or 2. you can see the darkness in the LCD review.
i like the camera,i like the weight and size of it. I also have an LX7 which i love and was looking for something a little less bulky when i had the electronic viewfinder on it to carry in my shoulder bag. I've tried about 8 LUMIX cameras in the last month and this one seems like a keeper. but like I said I've had it for less than a day. one more thing. Hey Panasonic how about standardizing battery sizes. everyone i've tried has a different battery size

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Another super product from GOJA, November 25, 2013
great buy and great quality.
i just got this for my LX7 i was concerned at first because it seemed to not "lock on" to my lens.but aa tiny bit more pressure and it locked into place.
this really is well made. I've worked in machine shops and my father was a tool maker so I have some experience with this stuff.
this will be great with a polarizing filter and any other type 52mm you want tto try. i"ve wanted to try the graduated filters and this will work perfectly for that. I've ordered the EV2 viewfinder as well and really want to see thw poalrizing filter through that.
another Fantastic GOJA product. these folks do a great job.
any of their products are highly recommended

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 12 MP Digital Camera (Black)
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 12 MP Digital Camera (Black)
Price: Click here to see our price
14 used & new from $239.00

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic camera and $300 cheaper than the Leica C. same camera, November 14, 2013
i wasn't sure at first. i have an LX7 which i love. but when i saw it was $300 cheaper tha the same camera,the Leica C,i thought i'd give it a try. i i\didn't need a $300 copy of light room .
so what really sold me is the view finder and the panorama mode. The regular images seem fine for what i do. email and 4x6 prints that i send out as postcards.Actually if ind the images very good. I did by the lvf2 for the lx7 but hate putting it on and off and very bulky to put in a shoulder bag for traveling so i sent it back.
I hate using the lcd screen.i'm 64 years old and have been using nikons and Leica for40 years. i love having a view finder. this one is great. it works for me. plus i can get the info for the shot in it. i like the feature and a lot of camera makers just don't care to build one in their cameras.
NOw as to the panorama mode. I love panorama shots and it couldn't be easier and faster thatn with the lF1.
there are many creative setting.but i like B&W ones. so that's easy too.
I do love my LX7 as i loves my LX5.i thought they were the best point and shoot cameras on the market and told many friends to but one.
now i have the dilemma of keeping or selling the LX7. this litle camera about the size of a regular iPod is a wonderfull tool. i highly recommend it

if you need the red Leica dot go ahead and buythe Leica C,but you're wasting $300
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2014 3:04 PM PST

Accessory Kit for PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-LX7 - Includes: Auto Lens Cap (4.7mm deeper for use with Filters) + 37mm Lens Adapter Ring + Filter Kit (UV, Polarizer, Fluorescent) + LCD Screen Protector + MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product lacking in instructions, August 26, 2013
i;ve loved everything I've bought from Goja. this is no exception and thanks to their superior customer service I finally figured out how to attach the items to the LX7. all they need to do is insert in little photo naming the parts that are involved in replacing the lens adapetr ring and the filter ring.
i was just unclear on the filter ring. i did not realize that the actuall ring on the front of the actual lens needed to be tkien off..plus i was remiss to try and twist anything on the lens. but nothing ventured nothing gaines.
it works perfectly as do the other parts of the set.
I juat ordered a large set of color and graduated square filters from them and know it will be all high quality stuff. i do love this company.

NEW AYL® Portable Mini Speaker System with 3YR GUARANTEE (Black) with Rechargeable Battery and Expandable Bass Resonator for Smartphones / Tablets / MP3 Players / Cell Phones / iPhone 5S / iPod! Great Gift for Every Occasion!
Offered by Accessorise Your Life
Price: $30.99
4 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous design and good sound, July 31, 2013
what attracted me first to this speaker was the fantastic design, I have a degree in industrial design and i'm always looking for beautiful,well thought out designs.. this little speaker fits thee bill.perfectly.
I wanted something i could use on the porch from time to time. we live on abusy street so volume is important and not distorted volume. i use my iPod adn I Pad with the speaker and the sound is terrific.
i can't say enough good things about this.
one thing,I did buy and extension 3.5 cord since the cord on the speaker is very short.

100 sheets Japanese Chinese Calligraphy Rice Paper
100 sheets Japanese Chinese Calligraphy Rice Paper
Offered by ON CLOUD 9
Price: $7.50
8 used & new from $5.98

2.0 out of 5 stars this paper is NOT 8x11, June 4, 2013
I use copyright free images in my collages and hoped i could run the through my inkjet printer.without cutting it, save a step. wjen the paper arrived it is more like12x10. also one sside is aregular paper type and the other side has some kind coating on it. i'll try it again by taping ti to a regular sheet of paper. I id that yesterday with a piece of real hand made paper and it worked fine. since i'm not doing inl painting I guess i don't have much complaing to do. only truth in advertising
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2013 12:15 PM PDT

Pack of 20 8x10 White Picture Mats for 8x10 Pictures with 1/8 White Foam Core & Clear Bags
Offered by Golden State Art
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great bargain from Amazon.com, May 31, 2013
i do waterolors andkeep my sizes to readily available mat sizes. i am very happy with these. they arrived super well packed in apriority box. the mats were shrink wrapped with hard cardboard corner to protect them.the bags were seperat and the ones i like that you slip the mated painting into and then sal it shut with the provided adhesive strip.
the mats have anice beveled edge and fit my paintings perfectly
i would definenitley buy these again and in other sizes they offer

Auto Lens Cap for PANASONIC LUMIX DMC LX5 LX-5, LEICA D-LUX 5 + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Digital Goja

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic lens ap and company, May 31, 2013
well, i love this thing. I could never understand why Panasonic didn't
put a retractable lens cap on their most expensive ( at the time)point
and shoot. I got tired of puting finger prints on the lens getting it
out of my shoulder bag. and then I saw this. it works great,snaps right
on to the lens and does what it's supposed to do. Highly recommended and
so is the company

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars they work very well, May 10, 2013
I just received these and so far I'm very happy with them. I use my fountain pens all the time.I usually use Mont Blanc at home and travel with a few Lamy Safaris. One of the reason for purchasing these was for the size. I use MoleskinSketchbooks and wanted something that fit inside the pages.these are perfect. I draw and write in the sketchbooks and was tired of smearing ink in the drawings. these work well.
I'm very happy with them

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4