Profile for SKing > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SKing RSS Feed

Guess the Word: 4 Pics 1 Word Puzzle
Guess the Word: 4 Pics 1 Word Puzzle

3.0 out of 5 stars Love this genre but wish this game had more, March 17, 2013
It seems like the word picture games are all the craze these days and I've downloaded my fair share. While I like having another game like this I wish there were.a few more extras like hints of different types. Overall aa decent time waster.

Sprinkle
Sprinkle
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Sprinkle (App)
Took me a few tries to get a feel for the controls. Once you know it they are very intuitive but I played through the third level a number of times before I realized that I could change the angle of the spout. Overall a cute game and I enjoyed the puzzles.

Bubble Mania
Bubble Mania

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but Bubble Birds 3 is better, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Bubble Mania (App)
After playing Bubble Birds 3, I wanted to look for other similar games and I found Bubble Mania. The two games are very similar in game play, but Bubble Birds 3 just feels better overall. The kittens in Bubble Mania are really cute, but the gameplay is not as smooth as Bubble Birds. I also find Bubble Birds 3 is a little more forgiving when you aim the birds, and I just found that made things a little more fun. That said, if you like bubble popping games in general this one is worth a download.

Bubble Birds 3
Bubble Birds 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Endless bubble fun, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Bubble Birds 3 (App)
This was the first bubble type game I'd ever played.

I was late on the bandwagon.

But I made up for lost time by playing this game for hours my first time through. The graphics were cute and I was obsessed with completing each level with 3 stars.

Definitely worth playing!

2012 Holiday Hidden Objects
2012 Holiday Hidden Objects
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A little hokey looking, but good for quick entertainment, December 19, 2012
This review is from: 2012 Holiday Hidden Objects (App)
I hadn't done picture seek puzzles in a long time! So it was fun to do that.

I'd say it's not just a kids app - it took me some time to find all of the images in the puzzle room. So I was entertained. I was also entertained by the "well duh" moments when I finally found a piece that was eluding me in a room.

The problem with this app though is that the puzzles don't change, so there's not a whole lot of replay value after you've completed the levels. Also the back / next arrow to get to the higher levels are hidden at the bottom of the kindle menu tab, so it was tough to press them to advance.

With some work to polish up the app and with updates for new levels it's a fine app if you're looking to kill some time.

Bean's Quest
Bean's Quest
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and polished, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Bean's Quest (App)
Ok the name of the game made me headscratch a little, but it didn't affect the game play at all. Bean Quest is a polished game that's great for mindless time killing. The object of the game is to jump around to collect gems and stomp out the bad guys. The jump par (Stat that you get at the end of each level) keeps me playing to improve as do the collection items.

Spider
Spider

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of time killing fun, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Spider (App)
This is one of my go to games to kill time. Spider is straightforward to play and exactly what I would expect in a solitaire game. My only gripe is that the latest update has gotten way more aggressive with full screen ads.

Little Piano (Free)
Little Piano (Free)

4.0 out of 5 stars No thrills keyboard, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Little Piano (Free) (App)
If you want a really basic piano just play around with then this is it. I wish the keys looked a little nicer.

Fruit Devil Full
Fruit Devil Full
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute game, like jetpack joyride, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Fruit Devil Full (App)
Fruit Devil is a similar game to Jetpack Joyride - it's about seeing how far you can go. You eat food to stay alive and you collect powerups to get enhancements to your Fruit Devil. While the Fruit Devil creature is cute, I liked Jetpack Joyride better. I found it really tough to stay alive in Fruit Devil - I often died from running out of food whereas I thought just avoiding all the obstacles was tough / engaging enough. I also wished I could see more of the screen. I'm glad I tried it though!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2014 3:05 PM PST