Profile for David J. Heino > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David J. Heino RSS Feed (Atlanta, GA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Jupiter Ascending
Jupiter Ascending
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Much promise, but disappointing, May 31, 2015
I had hoped this would be a great science fiction movie. It isn't. Much too fantastic. To be believable it needs some grounding in reality. Cartoonish action and characters.

Interstellar
Interstellar
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking Science Fiction - soon to be a classic, March 26, 2015
This is a pretty decent science fiction movie. It is intriguing and a real though provoker. I enjoyed it. I like that it is a longer movie. Mathew McConahey needs to stop mumbling though. The movie shows both the strengths and weaknesses of humanity. It also demonstrates that there is a lot more to the universe than we imagine.

CyberTech Digital Photo Tachometer Non Contact Tach
CyberTech Digital Photo Tachometer Non Contact Tach
Offered by CyberTech
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One I received did not work, December 10, 2014
I am very discouraged with by this device. Instructions for its use are sparse. I put it to the test on a flywheel turning roughly 1,000 rpm and it gave me various readings. On one try it gave me 11 rpms, on another 28 rpms, and on another 14 rpms. Perhaps I received a defective unit.

The Aviators Season 3 [HD]
The Aviators Season 3 [HD]
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonex Airplanes, Motley Crue, and F-22's, January 29, 2014
This is the best aviation show ever on television and this is my favorite episode. I really like how they did the flying review of the Sonex kit built airplanes.

A Sense of Honor (Bluejacket Books)
A Sense of Honor (Bluejacket Books)
by James Webb
Price: $18.45
73 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Senator James Webb wrote some great books when he was younger!, January 13, 2014
This is an excellent novel illustrating a young person's struggle to make it through the Naval Academy and the numerous ethical issues dealt with along the way.

TCP Global®brand Buffing Pad Cleaning Spur for Polishing Bonnets & Compound Pads
Offered by TCP Global Corp
Price: $9.96
2 used & new from $9.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised. Very tough and well bilt, January 13, 2014
I am using this to clean the buffing pads I am using to polish an aluminum airplane. I have used it quite a bit and it is holding up well. It is heavy duty.

Man of Steel
Man of Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great SciFi and Superhero movie, January 13, 2014
I loved this movie. It was part scifi and part superhero. I enjoyed the acting and character development. Great cast of characters. This is my favorite Superman movie.

The Dawn Patrol
The Dawn Patrol

3.0 out of 5 stars Not many flying scenes, January 13, 2014
I had seen this on a list of the greatest flying movies. I must say I was disappointed. There were far more drinking and singing scenes than there were flying scenes. If you want a good WWI flying movie, I recommend Howard Hughes' "Hells Angels" and the newer movies "The Red Baron" and "Flyboys".

The Bling Ring
The Bling Ring

1.0 out of 5 stars Disturbing Movie!, January 13, 2014
We did not like this movie. The characters were out of touch with reality. Not a fun movie. Definately not one for the kids to watch!

Special Forces (English Subtitled) [HD]
Special Forces (English Subtitled) [HD]
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mostly in English! Only subtitle when speaking native languages. Realistic, January 2, 2013
This movie is more realistic than most. It shows the hardship special operations forces go through. Most Hollywood movies over glamorize special operations. In most Hollywood movies, they make it look like the heros parachute in, kill the bad guys, rescue the princess, and go home for a cold beer with little or no casualties. This movie is more realistic. It shows what can go wrong on a carefully planned operation, and the sheer guts and determination it takes to make an operation successful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3