Profile for Danelle L Marker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 448

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Danelle L Marker RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Aurora Chic Flower Illusion Stretch Toe Ring MADE WITH SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
Aurora Chic Flower Illusion Stretch Toe Ring MADE WITH SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
Offered by Body Candy Body Jewelry
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 5, 2015
I have had a couple of these toe rings from this seller. I love them. Very comfortable. Though this one is a little more snug than the others but still very happy. Very pretty too.

10 Lobster Clasp Sterling Silver Claw Jewelry Part 10mm
10 Lobster Clasp Sterling Silver Claw Jewelry Part 10mm
Offered by FindingKing
Price: $9.50
5 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, February 21, 2015
Good product, reasonable price. Glad to find them to replace regular clasps on my sterling silver chain s.

Weber BOLD'N SMOKEY CHIPOTLE Seasoning - 1 of 5 oz
Weber BOLD'N SMOKEY CHIPOTLE Seasoning - 1 of 5 oz
Offered by LUV-IT BARGAINS
Price: $5.49
4 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 21, 2015
Love this seasoning! We use it in salmon, it's our favorite for that. Can't find in stores any more so glad to see it here!

OZZY OSBOURNE holding a bat and fork SHOT GLASS
OZZY OSBOURNE holding a bat and fork SHOT GLASS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gift, February 8, 2015
Bought it for my bf since he loves that Ozzy character and we needed another shot glass. He loves it, good buy. A bit expensive, but was the only place I could get it though so it was worth it.

Zakk Wylde's Black Label Society - Boozed Broozed & Broken-Boned
Zakk Wylde's Black Label Society - Boozed Broozed & Broken-Boned
DVD ~ Black Label Society
Price: $9.99
33 used & new from $0.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Good BLS dvd, February 8, 2015
Good DVD, not as good as their blu ray, but it was a good pick up with earlier music that we're not used to seeing.

Bringing Metal to the Children: The Complete Berzerker's Guide to World Tour Domination
by Zakk Wylde
Price: $13.41
72 used & new from $6.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Zakk, January 29, 2015
Bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday. I ended up borrowing it from the local online library as I wanted to read it. I love it, but I'm biased because I love Zakk Wylde. I think he'll love it.

Women's Football Divas with Football Ball Long Sleeve Rhinestone Bling Shirt 3X
Women's Football Divas with Football Ball Long Sleeve Rhinestone Bling Shirt 3X
Offered by Diva Trading
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, January 29, 2015
Very happy with this purchase! Product as described and the measurements provided to determine size were perfect! And, I received it in time for the Super Bowl, which is awesome because another purchase did not work out. Now I just hope it holds up well!

SentrySafe 500 FIRE-SAFE Box, 0.16 Cubic Feet, Black
SentrySafe 500 FIRE-SAFE Box, 0.16 Cubic Feet, Black
Price: $32.19
18 used & new from $19.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad to have, January 25, 2015
I purchased this item to put important documents in to keep them safe from fire. Obviously I haven't tested the item with fire, but I feel much better knowing the documents are in it. Looks and feels like it would do the job. If it deterred someone from theft, that's an added bonus. There's no handle, I was surprised about that, but one is not necessary. All in all, good purchase.

Soundfreaq SFQ-04 Sound Kick Bluetooth speaker
Soundfreaq SFQ-04 Sound Kick Bluetooth speaker
Offered by Clear&Honest
Price: $89.99
50 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, January 4, 2015
So far, so good... Speaker sound is nice, looks nice, not cheesy like a similarly priced other brand. Just remember to pull out the area in the back for the speaker to be able to turn on. After the first use, I forgot and thought it was broken. Like the case for the speaker too. Nice touch. I didn't have any issues with the volume of the music when on battery. So far, very glad I purchased for the bf for Xmas. Saved about $50 and I think this was the better deal.

COACH Signature Fabric Cleaner 6.0 fl oz
COACH Signature Fabric Cleaner 6.0 fl oz
Offered by whoa2go5
Price: $8.99
12 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, not great, January 4, 2015
This spot cleaner works good, not great. If you catch a small stain right away, it works well. Ones that are darker/bigger, works fair. Better than nothing and I don't trust other products on Coach, so I am glad to have. I think the key is catching the stain early.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20