Profile for Born in a Library > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 329

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Born in a Library RSS Feed (California)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
August Steiner Men's AS8088BR Silver-tone Dial Stainless Steel Brown Canvas Strap Watch
Price: $57.81
4 used & new from $54.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, a bargain for what you get., February 10, 2015
Very nice. This watch is a bit thicker than I wanted, but the dial is big enough for me to see without glasses. I love the classic dial face. The strap is nicely finished. What a deal. Glad I bought it.

The Heritage of the Past From the Earliest Times to 1500
The Heritage of the Past From the Earliest Times to 1500
by Stewart C. Easton
4 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best history book I ever read in college or since., February 8, 2015
It is chocked full of maps, pictures and diagrams. It was assigned at the UCLA history class I took in 1970. It reads like a novel. Decades later, I am re-reading it as a refresher for world history. My copy was a used one with tons of highlighting, but that never took away from the enjoyment and learning I derived from this history book.

THE HERITAGE OF THE PAST
THE HERITAGE OF THE PAST
10 used & new from $17.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and a completely wonderful history book for reading and learning., February 8, 2015
Bar none, this text is one of the most readable history primers a person can read. It is chocked full of maps, pictures and diagrams. It was assigned at the UCLA history class I took in 1970. It reads like a novel. Decades later, I am re-reading it as a refresher for world history. My copy was a used one with tons of highlighting, but that never took away from what I learned.

Timbuk2 Especial Raider Pack, Black/Crimson, One Size
Timbuk2 Especial Raider Pack, Black/Crimson, One Size
Offered by Competitive Cyclist.
Price: $78.95
3 used & new from $39.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal on a great backpack, January 25, 2015
Very impressive. Great backpack for the money. The video on the page says it all. It is not just hype, this back pack delivers. Lightweight and well made. Just a great size. I am female, 5'7" and some backpacks look like you are on a hiking trip. This is a great everyday bag. My neck and shoulder problems don't allow me to have handbags anymore. Back packs that work well and look good are hard to find. This one works.

The Courtship Dance (Hqn)
The Courtship Dance (Hqn)

3.0 out of 5 stars Tired, January 14, 2015
Do not waste your money like I did. Boring and predictable. Same old, same old. This could have been good, but it is not even close.

Happy Trails Rocking Leo Lion Plush Ride On
Happy Trails Rocking Leo Lion Plush Ride On
Price: $59.95
15 used & new from $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this purchase., January 3, 2015
So glad I bought this for my grandkids. The picture does not do this justice. The rocker is well made, the construction is sturdy. Little ones can be rough on plush toys. So it has held up well.
The plush is very soft.

Tabasco Sriracha Sauce - Authentic Thai Chili Sauce - 20 Ounce Plastic Bottle
Tabasco Sriracha Sauce - Authentic Thai Chili Sauce - 20 Ounce Plastic Bottle
Offered by trade concepts
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $7.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Tabasco makes a great Sriracha Sauce, but buy it at a regular store at 50% off this price., January 3, 2015
Wonderful product. It is important to get a sriracha sauce without preservatives. What are they thinking that a good hot sauce needs preservatives??!!?
Great taste, nicely made.
However WAY OVER PRICED on Amazon.
I found it at my local (Not whole foods) health food store for half the price. Go there for it.

Gold Mine Natural Food Co Nama Shoyu, Og, 10-Ounce
Gold Mine Natural Food Co Nama Shoyu, Og, 10-Ounce
Offered by Organic Health Spot
Price: $16.56
8 used & new from $9.97

4.0 out of 5 stars WAY overpriced for this superior sauce. Buy at a grocery store at half the price, January 3, 2015
Terrific sauce. Wonderful Taste, great product. If you are an Asian food addict, this is the sauce for you. However, buy it someplace else. I found it at an asian grocery store for half the price. This Amazon price is a total rip off.

The Belle and Boo Book of Crafts: 25 Enchanting Projects to Make for Children
The Belle and Boo Book of Crafts: 25 Enchanting Projects to Make for Children
by Mandy Sutcliffe
Price: $18.03
71 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite craft book!, January 3, 2015
Gorgeous book. Even if you don't make one thing out of the book, it is a treasure to own. The artwork is splendid. The instructions easy to follow, the ideas are lyrically lovely. Each page is so beautifully laid out. Lots of love and attention went into the publication of this book. I am sending these out to all my crafty and crafting friends.

San-J Organic Wheat Free Tamari Soy Sauce -- 10 fl oz
San-J Organic Wheat Free Tamari Soy Sauce -- 10 fl oz
Offered by PowerforApple
Price: $9.95
4 used & new from $9.92

4.0 out of 5 stars WAY overpriced. Buy this at a large grocery store at half the price., January 3, 2015
Wonderful soy sauce. I am a 64 yr old Asian who has traveled to Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and South east Asia. This is delicious. But Amazon's price is TWICE what it should be. Go to a large grocery store or Asian market and the regular price for this bottle is HALF what Amazon is charging.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20