Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Born in a Library > Reviews

Browse

Born in a Library's Profile

Customer Reviews: 343

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Born in a Library RSS Feed (California)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hot Chocolate Design Chocolaticas Pandora Women's Mary Jane Flat Multicoloured US Size: 10
Offered by Hot Chocolate Design
Price: $71.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable comfortable witty sweet shoes., March 14, 2016
The only negative is they are ridiculously overpriced. The soles are great. The shoe is light. The pattern is adorable. They make you smile when you see them and just beam from joy to wear them. The floral pattern is completely perfect. Lower the price and I would own a dozen of these terrific shoes.

14k White Gold Princess-cut Diamond 8-inch Tennis Bracelet (3 7/8 cttw, I-J, I1-I2)
Offered by La4ve Diamonds
Price: $3,174.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this diamond tennis bracelet., January 9, 2016
I was a bit hesitant to spend so much money on line for diamonds. I LOVE IT. The channel setting is perfectly smooth and snag free. I have not taken it off since I took it out of the box. The sparkle is wonderful and the weight of the bracelet is perfect. It is enough to remind me I have something special on my wrist, but not so much to annoy.

14k White Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Anniversary Band (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate, this is your perfect ring!, October 5, 2015
What a beautiful ring. The weight of the gold, the shimmer of the diamonds, the size are all perfect. Best jewelry buy in ages. I love it.

Women's Bohemian Maxi Cotton Connect Color Striped Long Skirt Ballet Dress, Multi#1, One size
Offered by Lovesongsinger
Price: $10.09
11 used & new from $8.80

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT GET SUCKERED BY THE DESCRIPTION! A COMPLETE RIP OFF, September 27, 2015
This is horrible deceptive offering. I am amazed that Amazon hasn't just taken this off the website. Too small, too cheezy. A complete rip off.

TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Trusty and reliable, September 22, 2015
This review is from: TripAdvisor (App)
Trip Advisor is the best travel app out in cyberspace. I never book, dine or travel without consulting Trip Advisor first!

A.tenth Women's Maxi Cotton Dress
A.tenth Women's Maxi Cotton Dress
Offered by Fashion Women
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, September 17, 2015
The skirt is completely too small and not made for a woman. WAY off American sizing.

Panasonic RP-HXS400M-A Sound Rush Plus On-Ear Headphones, Blue
Panasonic RP-HXS400M-A Sound Rush Plus On-Ear Headphones, Blue
Offered by Aintree.Emporium
Price: Click here to see our price
92 used & new from $15.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound from these cool looking headphones from Panasonic., August 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very impressive sound reproduction on these $30 headphones. The range of treble to bass sounds is impressive. No distortion even with the volume jacked all the way up. It is not completely sound deadening, but I think anything completely sound deadening is a bit dangerous.
I really like the flat wire. I never had any experience with flat wire. No annoying twisting and knotting up. NICE.
I like the spiffy color combo of the blue and purple.
I do have to mention that if you have a very large head, it might cut into the comfort level on top. My head gets squeezed with XL hat sizes, 7 3/4 hat sizes and up can end up being too small for me. So if you have a normal sized head, you will feel great. But if you have a Jumbo head like me, this headphone fully extended will still sit jammed on top. The ear cushions are great, but I do feel the hard plastic on top.

DC Collectibles DC Comics The New 52 Wonder Woman vs. Katana Action Figure, 2-Pack
Offered by game_city
Price: $25.95
32 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An affordable way to get a great Wonder Woman action figure., June 28, 2015
I was looking for an affordable Wonder Woman posable figure for my small collection. This fit the bill. The other figure is an unknown character for me.
Wonder Woman is just great. Beautiful. I even like the sword and the lasso on the hip.

Moveable Shelf Label Holder, 3/4" high x 5", Label Holder,Moveable Shelf,Clear, 10 Holders / Pack
Offered by Library Store
Price: $24.71
2 used & new from $19.73

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but way over priced, June 5, 2015
Way too pricey for what you get. Also the so call easy fit front label holder is far from easy to slide the labels in and out.

Kathy Ireland Girl's 3PC Dot and Stripe Tiered Skirt Sets - Pink - 18 Months
Kathy Ireland Girl's 3PC Dot and Stripe Tiered Skirt Sets - Pink - 18 Months

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and at an unbeatable price., June 5, 2015
Very nice outfit. Material is soft and for the price, you cannot beat the value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20