Profile for James L. Trombla > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James L. Trombla RSS Feed (Dallas, TX)

Page: 1 | 2
FlyZone Micro Tiger Moth Biplane RTF RC Airplane
FlyZone Micro Tiger Moth Biplane RTF RC Airplane
Offered by CT Motorsports, LLC
Price: $119.00
2 used & new from $118.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun and a great little airplane, January 26, 2015
A lot of fun and a great little airplane. Should be flown indoors as in a gymnasium by an intermediate pilot. This plane is a little fast for a beginner.

UMX Spacewalker BNF
UMX Spacewalker BNF
Offered by Phils Hobby Shop
Price: $81.99
10 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 25, 2014
This review is from: UMX Spacewalker BNF (Toy)
This is a great little indoor flyer. I would recommend it for an intermediate pilot or an advanced beginner.

Saunders UHU Glue Stick, 1.41 oz., Blue (99653)
Saunders UHU Glue Stick, 1.41 oz., Blue (99653)
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $4.88
27 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe the Best, August 22, 2014
This is really great stuff. It goes on in a blue color so you can tell where you've been. It dries clear. Couldn't find it at a store in Dallas, TX but got it online through Amazon. I think it's used a lot in Europe. I heard about this product from friends in the U.K. and Germany.

ParkZone Fuselage with Electronics: Ember 2
ParkZone Fuselage with Electronics: Ember 2
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $61.28
7 used & new from $54.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed!, January 27, 2014
This Ember fuselage was just what I was looking for. I had all the other parts. It took about an hour to install prop, tail, wing, main gear and tail gear before it was ready to fly. I fly every Wednesday in one of Dallas Park Department's recreation centers which has a large gymnasium.

Elenco Soldering Iron Holder
Elenco Soldering Iron Holder
Offered by FT-Deal
Price: $3.99
26 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 5, 2011
For me, this product worked out just right. It's very handy, inexpensive, solidly built, and does not try to tip over. It does an excellent job and would be hard for me to find anything better.

Sanyo Eneloop AA NiMH Pre-Charged Rechargable Batteries with Charger - 4 Pack (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by CameraSpot
Price: $24.95
5 used & new from $19.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly, May 1, 2011
Shortly after I got this charger and batteries, I placed the batteries in a device here at home. I forgot that I left the device turned on and the batteries discharged over about 36 hours. I put the four AA batteries in the charger and left it plugged in all night. The next day, the four batteries were each fully charged. This is an easy, no hassle charger which I would recommend to anyone. I know, from talking with friends, that Eneloop are top-ofthe-line rechargible batteries and currently have no reason to think otherwise.

Delkin Devices DD/BATTEST MULTI RoHS AA/AAA Battery Power Tester
Delkin Devices DD/BATTEST MULTI RoHS AA/AAA Battery Power Tester
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Device, May 1, 2011
This tester works just as advertised. Had an application that was no longer working. Tested all four AA bateries and each showed to be discharged using my new battery tester. Charged the batteries and tested them again. All four showed to be fully charged. Can't ask for any better performance than that! I have already recommended this tester to two friends.

Black & Decker RTX-B 3-Speed RTX Rotary Tool Kit
Black & Decker RTX-B 3-Speed RTX Rotary Tool Kit
Price: $29.99
15 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fine Rotary Tool, August 3, 2010
I've had no trouble with the RTX-B 3. I didn't need a variable speed tool; three speeds is fine for what I do. Don't know why anyone would need more than three speeds. I have purchased numerous Dremel attachments which fit just fine. I not only like the tool, I love the price.

DMT D3EFC  3-inch Dia-Sharp Sharpener, Credit Card Sized- Extra-Fine, Fine and Coarse Diamond -Set of 3
DMT D3EFC 3-inch Dia-Sharp Sharpener, Credit Card Sized- Extra-Fine, Fine and Coarse Diamond -Set of 3
Price: $28.35

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work Like a Charm!, June 6, 2010
These three card-sized diamond sharpeners are terrific. For dull knives, start with the course followed by fine, then extra-fine. When you have your knives sharpened, put the extra-fine in your billfold and it will always be handy to touch up your knife after each use. No need to hunt around for a sharpening stone. I recommed these to anybody who is interested in putting and keeping a good edge on any knife. Also great for kitchen knives. Can't beat diamonds in this handy credit-card size for sharpening.

Nikon 8072 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Nikon 8072 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Price: $3.99
11 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, November 7, 2009
Very nice product. Does a good job not only for cleaning binocular lenses but also on eyeglasses. I would recommend to a friend.

Page: 1 | 2