Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Darlee32 > Reviews

Browse

Darlee32's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Darlee32 RSS Feed

Sample Login With Amazon App
Sample Login With Amazon App

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, May 11, 2014
This review is from: Sample Login With Amazon App (App)
Amazon log in very easy. Just type in your username and then password. After your log in should work without any issues.

The Ugly Duckling (Illustrated)
The Ugly Duckling (Illustrated)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugly Duckling, November 29, 2012
Really good read and illustration for the little ones. My grandchild definetely enjoyed flipping through the pages and looking at pictures.

Conflict Free Living: How to build healthy relationships for life.
Conflict Free Living: How to build healthy relationships for life.
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Freeing myself from conflict, November 29, 2012
I gave this review fours stars becuase Joyce Meyer gives a lot different reason why we continue to have conflict in our lives. Some are brought on by ourselves, relationships with others and work and really has been look at areas where I can improve on.The only part that I didn't really do was questions and answers due to fact a lot of my reading is during commuting back and forth to work. Therefore, I am not writing just bascially reading through my kindle.

The Truant Officer
The Truant Officer
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Truant Officer free book review, April 4, 2012
Couldn't stop reading this book. Very good and suspenseful, page turner and with good writing from Author. Very interested in checking out more books by this author.

Ceramic Flat Iron Gf1001 Unisex Flat Iron by CHI
Ceramic Flat Iron Gf1001 Unisex Flat Iron by CHI

5.0 out of 5 stars My Chi, April 29, 2011
Great deal for price! At first I was thinking, probably something wrong with this product jugding from price. However, after 2 yrs still working just fine. You don't have to use every single day and very good on hair.