Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "rgj" RSS Feed (TEXAS)

Page: 1 | 2
Electrified BP96-01653A Replacement Lamp with Housing for Samsung TVs
Electrified BP96-01653A Replacement Lamp with Housing for Samsung TVs
Offered by Amazing Lamps
Price: $17.49
7 used & new from $17.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Lamp burst in less than a day!, May 29, 2011
I ordered this lamp and plain and simply put, it burst withing 12 hours of watching t.v. That's pretty much it, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set, Primary Colors
Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set, Primary Colors
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $19.10
60 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars T-Ball set is a Homerun!, May 10, 2009
We bought this for my son on his 2nd birthday. He immediately loved it. His 3rd birthday is coming up in July and it's amazing how good he's become at whacking the ball off the tee. He'll definitely be ready to join a T-ball league soon, and this playset definitely gave him the practice. As far as outdoor games, this is definitely a must. Great fun all around.

The set came with the tee, a bat and two white balls. The set is entirely made of plastic. In a year, the set still looks good as new.

Highly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2015 6:44 PM PDT

Melissa & Doug Wooden Number Magnets
Melissa & Doug Wooden Number Magnets
Price: $10.78
64 used & new from $6.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the Numbers!, August 14, 2008
Similar to my reveiw regarding the Alphabet Magentic Set, this Number Set is a really nice, inexpensive learning tool. I highly recommend this set. You not only get the numbers but also a nice wooden box for storage when not in use. The numbers come in different colors and the set also includes mathematical symbols.

A truly nice set.

Melissa & Doug Wooden Alphabet Magnets
Melissa & Doug Wooden Alphabet Magnets
Price: $9.69
177 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Letter Perfect, August 14, 2008
Like their Number counterparts, this Alphabet Magnetic Set is a great, inexpensive teaching aid. The letters come in both upper and lower case and in a variety of colors. They are stored in a handsome wooden box which has two compartments to segregate the lower and upper case letters.

I highly recommend this set. You can use them on a fridge, sure, but we like using them on our Melissa and Doug Table Top Easel. Our son really gets a kick out of these letters.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Desk!, August 14, 2008
I was looking for just the right desk and I came upon it here on Amazon. It's always a risk when you buy something without actually seeing it in person, but I took that risk. And, I'm not disappointed. This is a great corner desk. Affordable and it looks very nice. The extra shelves on top are really great.

It took me about an hour to assemble it, but I wasn't exactly going at top speed. In fact, it is amazingly easy to assemble this desk.

If you are trying to find an affordable desk or trying to save some space in your room, this product is an excellent choice.

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Sit-To-Stand Giraffe
Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Sit-To-Stand Giraffe
3 used & new from $72.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Lot's of fun! Purchasing this Giraffe is no gaffe., July 13, 2008
My son recieved this as a gift on his first Christmas. He's two years old now and he still likes to play with it every once and a while. It's cute, it's colorful. The sounds and jingles are cute. My son loves feeding the giraffe or just pressing the button on it's forehead. He also gets a kick out of watching the balls slide down.

While the name says "Sit to Stand" I wouldn't buy it for the purposes of having your child lean on it as he learns to stand. But, the good news is that a child can play with it while sitting or standing. If you want you child to learn to stand, just have him rest up against the couch.

I think that your child will enjoy this toy just as mine did.

Fisher-Price® Roll-a-Rounds™ Drop & Roar™ Dinosaur
Fisher-Price® Roll-a-Rounds™ Drop & Roar™ Dinosaur
4 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Roar for this Dinosaur, July 13, 2008
My son recieved this toy when he was 5 months old. Now, my son is 2 years old and he still loves to play with it from time to time. He has loads of fun jamming the balls in the holes and gets a kick out of the music and sound effects (he even mimics the Dino's "roar" which is cute).

It is a pretty pricey toy, though. But, we have gotten our money's worth because he still plays with it and he'll be playing with it for some time to come. There are a handful of toys my son asks me to get for him to play with, this is one of them. He, truly, loves it.

I have not had any problems with this toy as far as durabiliy goes. In fact, I haven't even changed the batteries yet.

I do recommend this toy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Froggie Guards Your Child, July 11, 2008
This is an excellent and cute spout guard. It is a great way to protect your child from getting hurt. My son has bumped into in and it has saved him from an accidental cut or bruise.

I do recommend that you clean the inside at least once a month to keep any mold form developing inside the spout guard, just as you clean your bath tub in general to keep it germ and mold free.

For safety reasons, a spout guard is a necessity. Froggie Spout Guard (and, my son does call it "Froggie") is an excellent choice.

Melissa & Doug Wooden Tabletop Easel
Melissa & Doug Wooden Tabletop Easel
Price: $31.49
59 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easel(y) a Great Purchase, July 11, 2008
This is a great easel. The two sides provide a choice between chalk (which is what we're using most with my two year old) or dry erase marker. One of the best features is the magnetic surfaces on BOTH chalkboard and dry erase surfaces. You can play with this easel either on a table top or just on the floor. Educationally, the sky is the limit.

I highly recommend this easel. It' great fun. Easel(y), one of the best purchases we've made for our child.

Toddlerz Electronic Push Toy - Counting Corn Popper
Toddlerz Electronic Push Toy - Counting Corn Popper

4.0 out of 5 stars The Classic Corn Popper, July 9, 2008
I agree with what has been said. This is a classic toy. I had one as a child. Many people have had one when they were kids. And, I think it's one of those toys that every child should have.

There isn't much to this toy. You push it and the balls pop within the plastic bubble--you know the story. This isn't a toy that your child will usually play with for extend periods of time, but once and a while, for a little while (5-10 minutes a "pop", pun intended :), your child will play with it and have fun. Some days he/she'll play with it more, some days less. But, he/she will have fun.

The counting to ten is also a nice feature to this toy.

Page: 1 | 2