Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for KatMK > Reviews

Browse

KatMK's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KatMK RSS Feed (New York, NY)

Belkin Verve Tab Folio Kindle Cover, Purple (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover AND color, June 27, 2013
I bought this case for my Kindle Paperwhite. It serves it's purpose well. The magnetic clasp doesn't interfere with the Kindle itself. When you open the case, there is a flap on the left side if you want to put notes or anything. Personally, as a commuter, I put my train ticket there since I mostly use my Kindle on my ride to/from work. The color is pretty as well -- exactly how it looks online.

My experience with Belkin products have all been positive, and they've proved to me their products are high quality and long lasting.

Miami
Miami
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites on "Hard Candy", June 27, 2013
This review is from: Miami (MP3 Music)
I love this album, so my opinion is a little biased. However "Miami" stands out because it's so easy to relate to.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set, June 27, 2013
This is a great set because all the necessary at-home manicure products are all in one. I don't use a lot of the tools, mostly because I don't know what they are, but it's great to have everything all together. The quality is excellent, and I would highly recommend purchasing.

August & Everything After - Live At Town Hall [Explicit]
August & Everything After - Live At Town Hall [Explicit]
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, October 10, 2011
I'm a huge Counting Crows fan, but this is the first live album I've purchased. It's nice to hear Adam Duritz is just as good live as he is in the studio.

The Postmistress
The Postmistress
by Sarah Blake
Price: $9.37
577 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointing, October 10, 2011
This review is from: The Postmistress (Paperback)
When I first read the plot for this story, I was very intriqued and eager to begin reading. I have to say, I was disappointed.

What I liked: The novel is very well written. The author connects three different women through a series of turbulent, life-changing events, both directly relating to their lives and relating to WWII. Sarah Blake wrote about this period in world history with a sense of feminism and honesty. This was a nice touch, because we tend to read things that are so heartbreaking and graphic.

What I did not like: I feel like I expected there to be more drama. Although something important happens in the novel, it was so casually written. Three-quarters of the way through, I still didn't feel a good sense of the plot. As I said, the novel was written beautifully, but at the same time I skipped through some of it because many details were unnecessary.

Overall, I liked the concept of this novel. But unfortunately it moved along too casually for my liking.

Bloom Daily Planners 2016 Calendar Year Daily Planner - Passion/Goal Organizer - Monthly Weekly Agenda Datebook Diary - January 2016 - December 2016 - 6" x 8.25" - Hearts
Offered by bloom daily planners

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not what I was looking for at all, October 6, 2011
The planner is cute and pretty, yes, but as a young professional I was looking for a planner in addition to Outlook and my Blackberry. This was big and inconvenient. It looks like a planner I would bring to middle school or high school. In that sense it's great because there are plenty of lines for each day to make notes. But for me, I was disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2012 7:57 AM PST

5 OPI Shatter Crackle Nail Polish Full Size Black White Red Blue Navy New
5 OPI Shatter Crackle Nail Polish Full Size Black White Red Blue Navy New
Offered by YO Beauty Supply
Price: $22.30
3 used & new from $22.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Serves their purpose, October 6, 2011
The OPI Shatter nail polish is awesome. It dries fairly quickly. My only tip is to apply the shatter ONLY when your base coat is dry, or else it will be a mess.

The set is a little pricey, but if you think you'll use them it's a good buy.

Purple Tinted Flexi Gel Skin Case for BlackBerry Torch 9800
Purple Tinted Flexi Gel Skin Case for BlackBerry Torch 9800

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, October 6, 2011
I have the white Blackberry Torch, and this purple case looks really nice against the white. The case is a bit see-through, which I've never seen for a phone case before. The gel skin is much better than a hard case. Sometimes it can get sticky, but if you wipe it off with a wet cloth you'll be fine. It's a great price. Also easy to remove. I wish I could get this in more colors!

Newportraits
Newportraits
by Newport Art Museum
36 used & new from $0.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee table book, June 12, 2011
This review is from: Newportraits (Hardcover)
I bought this book as a Mother's Day gift for my stepmother who recently bought a townhouse outside Newport. She loved it. The book contains a great blend of portraits and history of the town. I don't recommend it for people who don't like to read about art.

Webster's New World English Grammar Handbook, Second Edition
Webster's New World English Grammar Handbook, Second Edition
by Kate Welsh
Price: $11.03
66 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, February 18, 2011
I bought Webster's New World English Grammar for a "modern English grammar" class (university level), and it's been very helpful for an in-depth understanding of the parts of speech. English grammar is one of those things we understand conceptually because we use it often, but when it comes to knowing how many types of nouns and verbs there are, most people can't describe them off the top of their heads. This is a very useful book - even to have when I'm not in school!