Profile for Michael Roebuck > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael Roebuck RSS Feed

AAXA P1 Jr Ultra Portable Pico Pocket Projector, LED, Media Player, Speaker, iPhone Compatible

2.0 out of 5 stars Not seamless with ipad or iPhone, February 10, 2012
I bought the P1 Jr. Pico Projector specifically to plug into my iPad 2 and iPhone 4. Note that the unit does not come with any iPad/iPhone connector cables. It does come with Composite AV cables so I bought the $50 Apple Composite AV cables to use. The Apple cables don't work. After contacting support, I'm told I have to buy the $25 iPhone/iPad connector cables from them. I bought the cable from them only to then find out the projector doesn't project everything. It only projects YouTube and Apps that have been specifically written to allow projecting.

Keep in mind I have the iPad 2. It projects everything when plugged into my regular projector or TV. That is a feature of the iPad 2, you can plug it into a TV and everything gets displayed. Unlike the original iPad 1 that does require Apps to be written to allow external viewing. I spent almost $200 on the unit and cables to find out it doesn't project the Internet. Major FAIL.

If wanting this unit to project the Internet, it will NOT work.

The projector itself is very small and nice. The display is fairly decent when used in a dark room. However if you want to project Internet, it will not work.

Starting a Yahoo! Business For Dummies
Starting a Yahoo! Business For Dummies
by Rob Snell
Price: $22.36
94 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to make money? This book is for you!, August 23, 2006
I've been with Yahoo Stores for several years now and am responsible for multiple sites. I'm also responsible for multiple other sites that aren't Yahoo Stores. Many lessons learned in this book will easilly translate over to my non Yahoo Store web sites.

I'm also a regular attendee to the SES shows. I could have saved a few thousand dollars and bought the book instead. Realistically, the book is certainly a benefit to Yahoo Store owners, but he has a whole section, 4 chapters, that deal with Internet Marketing. For the price, even if you don't own or plan on opening a Yahoo Store, you need this book!

I'm not much of a review person. This is the first Amazon review I've ever written. But I received this book and put it to use the day after I bought it. Real world tips and real world examples. Rob doesn't talk to me like I'm some dummy but he doesn't talk over me either. For example, page 258 - "Digging keywords out of your orders." - Another trick to help me find converting keywords. I was already aware of the search results trick and use it often. Here is another method for me to obtain those hard to find, converting keywords. And it was simple!! Why didn't I think of that before??

Rob Snell..... You Rock Dude!