Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Juniorverse1 > Reviews

Browse

Juniorverse1's Profile

Customer Reviews: 763
Top Reviewer Ranking: 853

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Juniorverse1 RSS Feed

Price: $329.00
3 used & new from $324.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sound: B+, Coolness: A, App: F, May 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Okay, so I wasn't expecting much in the way of sound because I expected this to be more gimmicky than anything. But the sound is surprisingly good. However, if you are very close to the speaker, the treble that comes out of the hovering part on top and the bass that comes from the bottom part sound a bit "separated" from each other. If you walk further away, the sound is blended properly.

The hovering disc on top is very cool indeed. It slowly comes up and down as the power is turned on and off, and a light ring spins around the disc. You can take the disc and place it on magnetic surfaces and it sticks to it, still playing music but with very little bass coming from the disc.

The app will not show anything but a black screen on my stock Nexus 6 with the latest version of Android (no custom ROM or rooting is done to this phone). So the app gets a big F from me. You do not need the app to stream Bluetooth music to it, but I would really like to try the app for the extras. Hopefully, they fix it soon.

So, overall, a very good sounding speaker that is a little gimmicky and an app that fails. A little overpriced for what you are getting.

DURACELL New Mega Size Package D12 PROCELL Professional Alkaline Battery 24 Count Value Pack
Offered by Bay Brook
Price: $27.95
9 used & new from $21.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasts a long time in outdoor motion-activated spotlights, even in winter, May 24, 2016
These batteries last a long time in my outdoor Mr. Beams motion-activated spotlights. They work well throughout the winter, despite the cold. These are my favorite batteries for these outdoor lights and the best ones I have found so far.

LE® 10W A19 E26 LED Bulbs, 60W Incandescent Bulb Equivalent, 810lm, Warm White, Medium Screw, LED Light Bulbs, Pack of 12 Units
Offered by NEON MART
Price: $70.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement for soft white incandescents, May 14, 2016
These bulbs are perfect replacements for incandescents to help save money. The light is very much like regular soft white bulbs. There are no weird humming sounds or anything either. The bulb size is very similar to incandescents, too.

I tested all 12 bulbs and they all worked. At a price of $2.67/bulb at the time of my review, the price is fantastic.

A heavily discounted sample was received for testing and an honest, unbiased evaluation. The manufacturer/seller was not promised a positive review, and no compensation was offered or accepted.
Comment Comment | Permalink

LG Hom-Bot Square Robotic Vacuum (VR65502LV)
LG Hom-Bot Square Robotic Vacuum (VR65502LV)
Price: $720.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Comparison to my iRobot Roomba 770, May 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My Roomba 770 has saved me during my recent back injuries, but there was room for improvement so I was happy to be able to try this product. First off, it is much quieter than the Roomba 770. I used to have to raise the volume on the TV while the Roomba was running. The Hom-Bot is so quiet that you will barely know it is running when it is in the next room.

There are three modes available + 2 when using the remote. You can choose from Zig-Zag mode, Spiral mode, Cell by Cell cleaning, or (available from the remote only) My Space mode, and manual mode using the arrow buttons on the remote.

Zig-Zag mode cleans quickly and goes back and forth through the entire cleaning area in a zigzag pattern. I found this to be the best mode for my house where multiple rooms are joined together.

Cell-by-cell mode divides the area up into rectangular areas and then fills them in with zig-zag mode.

Spiral mode, or spot mode, cleans a 4.5 foot area in a circular pattern.

With My Space mode, you use the arrow keys on the remote to draw a pattern smaller than 3.25 feet and then it cleans the interior of the area.

Or you can use the arrow keys on the remote to manually control the vacuum.

There is also a learning mode that will memorize the environment and avoid obstacles in the future, but I found that this sometimes doesn't work well in my home because things move (chairs, etc) and the vacuum doesn't account for this.

You can set the vacuum to run on a schedule, but only either once or daily. Unlike the Roomba 770, you can't specify which days and times to run. You can only choose the time to run each day.

I have found that the Hom-Bot runs into things a lot less harshly. It actually slows down before it is going to hit things in most cases and does not actually make contact with many objects, depending on their size. The Roomba has a tendency to slam into everything and is not quite as intelligent as the Hom-Bot.

The one thing i don't like is that the Hom-Bot does not come with the little towers that you can place somewhere you don't want the vac to go past like the Roomba 770 has. The Hom-Bot does not have these so you have to close doors or place other obstacles where you don't want the vac to go.

The Hom-Bot cleans my dog hair very well, just like the Roomba. It runs for about 2 hours in non-turbo mode, a little longer than my Roomba. It takes about 3 hours for the Hom-Bot to recharge.

Overall, I like the Hom-Bot better. It is quieter and more intelligent than the Roomba. It is now my full-time vacuum.

Arvidsson LED Bias Lighting - Strip Backlight - Smart TV Backlighting For HDTV/PC/Indoor/Outdoor/Dog Walking - 35.4In - 7.2W - Cool White Color - Genuine 3M Tape-USB Fast Connected Cabinet Lighting
Offered by Mats Technology
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect length for a 55" TV, USB or wall powered, On/Off Button - Looks great, May 8, 2016
I love the look of this lighting on my TV. It is the perfect length for my 55" TV. It didn't need to be cut short and was just long enough to reach a few inches from each edge.

The product comes with 3M tape backing and an extra spool of tape (I guess in case you want to place it on a different TV in the future). You can plug the light into a USB port on your TV or by plugging the end into the provided wall outlet adapter. I plugged mine into a USB port on the back of my TV that powers off when the TV powers off. There is also a button for turning the light on and off manually.

Definitely recommended.

A discounted sample was received for testing and an honest evaluation. The manufacturer/seller was not promised a positive review, and no compensation was offered or accepted.
Comment Comment | Permalink

3D PLA Filament - Made in USA - 3D Printer Material - 1.75 mm, Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm (1Kg, Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great in my Dremel Idea Builder, May 7, 2016
I have an orange and a blue spool of this filament. Both printed great in my Dremel Idea Builder 3D Printer. The orange is translucent but the blue is not at all translucent. I posted a photo of a small container printed with the orange.

Since the spools did not fit in my Dremel (they want you to buy their own filament), I use the HATCHBOX 1 Spool 3D Printer Filament Tabletop Wall Mount Rack and feed the filament through one of the holes on the exterior of the Idea Builder and it works great.

A free sample was received for testing and an honest evaluation. The manufacturer/seller was not promised a positive review, and no compensation was offered or accepted.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Scotts Turf Builder Weed and Feed (Not Sold in Pinellas County, FL)
Scotts Turf Builder Weed and Feed (Not Sold in Pinellas County, FL)
Price: $48.42
9 used & new from $48.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Grass is greener and has almost no weeds two weeks after application, May 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I applied this weed and feed fertilizer a little over two weeks ago and thanks in part to lots of rain, my grass is already looking great. It is nice and green and I haven't seen any of the dandelions and other weeds that I usually see at this point. It appears to be working very well so far. Compared to my neighbors who haven't applied any fertilizer yet, my grass is greener and thicker already. I have been using Scotts brand fertilizer for years and have always been pleased with the results. This product is no different.

Flic: The Wireless Smart Button, Green
Flic: The Wireless Smart Button, Green
Price: $34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Integration with IFTTT opens up a world of possibilities, May 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The integration with IFTTT makes this device quite powerful. You can make it perform so many different actions.

First off, it works with my Hue bulbs without connecting to IFTTT. I can turn lights on and off with the Flic. Or, I can use IFTTT and use the Flic to do just about anything, from sending e-mails to controlling my Z-wave home automation devices through my SmartThings hub. I haven't decided on how I will use my Flic yet but I am thinking of using it as a panic button to turn on my Z-wave siren in case of a break-in at night. I had people at my window one night and I have since installed a Z-wave siren controlled my SmartThings. I may use the Flic to trigger the siren in case this happens again.

If you visit the IFTTT website and browse through the channels, you can get a good idea of what the Flic can do. It's just the tip of the iceberg. I haven't had any issues with it thus far but if I do I will report back. Great little device at a fair price point.

Rxment Led Strip Lighting 10M 32.8 Ft 3528 RGB 600LEDs IP65 Waterproof Flexible Color Changing Full Kit with 44 Keys IR Remote Controller , Control Box ,24V 3A Power Supply for Home Decorative

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of options, more than most other LED light strips, April 29, 2016
I love these lights. The remote allows you to control the colors and the patterns, of which there are many. I was surprised at just how many "dancing" patterns there are for the lights, allowing you to set the lights for any mood from relaxing to party. You can also control the brightness.

The length is generous and the build quality is excellent.

DII Oceanique Elegant, Modern Circle Lace Design, Water & Wrinkle Resistant, 100% Polyester, Machine Washable Shower Curtain, 72x72", Gray
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, April 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like the design of this shower curtain, but I totally glanced over the "lace" part. Everything except the circles themselves is a see-through lace material. That's not necessarily bad, I just wasn't expecting it. It looks great hung up on my shower, and because they are lace, you really should use a shower liner with it. This is a nice curtain for the price, but I question how many washes this curtain will be able to withstand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20