Profile for Juniorverse1 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 380

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Juniorverse1 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
SAM Security C5 Self-Activated Monitoring System
SAM Security C5 Self-Activated Monitoring System
Offered by National Liquidation
Price: $13.98
2 used & new from $13.98

1.0 out of 5 stars No more SMS, Call Alerts, Support, or Warranty effective Dec 31, 2014, December 20, 2014
This system will become a siren-only product on December 31, 2014 according to their documentation and tech support. Others report that it will still work with a different SIM card but you will not have their website, warranty, or tech support. Support told me that another SIM will not work... we'll see.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2014 12:23 PM PST

SAM Self Activated Monitoring Expansion Kit
SAM Self Activated Monitoring Expansion Kit
Offered by TheWozyGroup
Price: $15.97

TERMINATION NOTICE
Effective December 31, 2014 SAM Security, LLC will no longer be providing service and support for all Sam Security products including but not limited to the following:
58050- DIY Kit- G5 GSM
58063- RFID Tag
58064- SIM Card
58067- Siren- CG WS 108
58068- AC Adaptor/Transformer- CG SA12V
WHAT DOES THIS TERMINATION MEAN?
* All product and service support for SAM Security will terminate December 31, 2014.
* Your SIM card will be deactivated.
* Use of www.securedbysam.com will expire December 31, 2014.
* You will no be able to access the www.securedbysam.com portal to view account details and usage because it will be deactivated.
* You will no longer receive email notifications from SAM Security.
* Promotional credits of $25 will be void and all warranties are terminated.
* Customer care support at 1.855.325.5005 will be terminated.
* If you have a balance at December 31, 2014, SAM Security will mail a check of the remaining balance at the address indicated on your account.
NOTE: YOU CAN STILL USE YOUR SAM PRODUCTS BUT WITHOUT SMS AND CALL ALERTS
* You can still use your SAM C5 unit to arm and disarm but you will not have SMS or call/voice alerts. This means that the SAM C5 alarm panel will still activate and alarm will sound if the alarm is set off, but SAM C5 will not send SMS or call you.
* You will have to control the unit through the control panel or the remote control that came with the kit to ARM/DISARM, activate and deactivate.
* If you choose to insert your own SIM card to have SMS and call functionality, you will need to inquire through your cellular service and pay the fees associated with your carrier.
If you still have any questions about how this termination impacts your use of the product, please contact SAM Security at help@securedbysam.com. Thank you.

Aduro POWERUP 11000mAh Portable External Battery USB Charger with 3 USB Ports (4.1 Amps Total Simultaneous Output) for Apple iPhone 5s 5c 5; iPad Air mini; Samsung Galaxy S5 S4; Note 3 2; Tab 3 2, Google Nexus and More
Offered by Entronik
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it BEFORE you actually need it, December 18, 2014
Being able to charge up to 3 devices at one time is really convenient. I am able to add a 10% charge to my phone and tablet in about 25 minutes. There are five LED lights on the device that indicate how much power is left so you are not left wondering. I like the included storage bag so when you are traveling with this charger it is protected and nothing can get into the USB ports.

I wish I had one of these a few years ago when I lived in an area that frequently lost power. My suggestion is to get this before you actually need it.

Product was provided for evaluation.

WOWTOU(TM) Aluminum Housing 46 Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered PIR Motion Sensor Outdoor Wall Mounted Garden Path Post Porch Light, Built in High Capacity Battery, Weatherproof, No Batteries Required
Offered by eZone
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Casts a nice bright light, December 15, 2014
This light casts a nice bright light. Since this light turns on with movement and off shortly after, you don't waste much of a charge. So just a few hours of sunlight does the job. The top is nice looking stainless steel and the product was easy to mount. There is a large sticker with the manufacturer's name on it (visible in the photos) but it comes right off with no residue so don't worry. :) This is a convenient light that looks and works great. Product was provided for review.

iHomeSet® Motion Sensor Closet Lights - 10 LED / Battery Operated / Auto Infrared / PIR IR Sensing / Stick On Under Cabinet Lighting - Super Bright Step, Shaking Sensor Wireless Night Light Bar - 1-Year Warranty
Offered by GNMart USA
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of light for a standard closet, December 13, 2014
This light strip provides plenty of light for my hallway closet when I open the door. Now I don't have to walk to the end of the hallway to turn on the hall lights just to grab something from the closet. The motion detection works perfectly and turns off 15 seconds or so after I close the door (I peeked to make sure). The light was provided by GNMart for review.

BOSU Sport Balance Trainer, 50cm, Blue
BOSU Sport Balance Trainer, 50cm, Blue
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hundreds of exercises, good quality for the suggested price, December 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've used a BOSU at the gym for a few months now and there are probably hundreds of exercises you can do with it. Many of them target your core, and you can really feel the results pretty quickly. Search the Internet, especially YouTube, for lots of exercises. Now that I have one at home, sometimes I just stand on it for awhile while at my standing desk. The balancing alone works your muscles.

This is a well made product for its suggested price. The included pump made it easy to inflate the ball. The ball feels just like the more expensive one at the gym. It also has areas to hold on to so you can flip it over and use it for exercises like push-ups while trying to balance. It really is a challenge, but a fun one.

The BOSU is a great workout device because of how versatile it is. You'll never get bored because there are so many workouts you can do with it. This is a quality BOSU at a nice price.

EDIT: I just saw that many people are having trouble with the pump. I don't know what the issue could be. Yes, it is cheap, but I had zero problems inflating the ball. It took less than 2 minutes. Maybe I was just lucky... I'm sure it would be frustrating to get the product and not be able to inflate it, but it worked fine for me.

Hoont Pack of 4 - Outdoor Stainless Steel LED Solar Step Light; Illuminates Stairs, Deck, Patio, Etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice stainless steel and they cast a wide, bright light, December 6, 2014
These lights look much better in person than they do in the photos. The photos make the cases look white but they are stainless steel like it says in the title. They are surprisingly bright and cast a light wide enough where you can place them several feet apart and still have enough light. I am using them on some deck posts instead of steps and they look great. They stay lit for 7-8 hours after 8 or so hours of sun. The batteries may need replacement in a year but that is typical of all outdoor solar lights. I would purchase more of these if the need arises after I move. I was provided these to test and to give my honest thoughts on.

iRobot Roomba 700 Series HEPA Replenishment Kit
iRobot Roomba 700 Series HEPA Replenishment Kit
Offered by US-HQ Gadgets
Price: $19.50
10 used & new from $14.01

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't have to settle for the knock-offs!, December 4, 2014
I purchased this from Amazon (and not one of the re-sellers) and they were the official iRobot replacement parts. Even though it cost $2-3 more it is worth it. I see some reviewers saying that they received knock-off versions that were inferior quality and the thing most of them had in common was that it was not fulfilled by Amazon. Since the manufacturer above is listed as iRobot, you are entitled to receive the official accessory and if you don't you should contact Amazon. Or just save yourself the trouble and order it from Amazon.

That being said, these are the original parts on my Roomba 770 and they work great. All of the parts are easy to replace.

iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets and Allergies
iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets and Allergies
Price: $449.99
30 used & new from $388.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I wait this long?, December 4, 2014
I don't know why I waited this long to purchase a Roomba. I have had back problems in recent years and am still using a vacuum and then suffering the consequences afterwards. I finally grabbed one of these when the price hit an all-time low and I am so glad that I gave it a try.

The 770 is a mid-range model but has many of the features I wanted, including an upgraded cleaning method. The majority of the cleaning needed in the house is from dog hair and this Roomba is a dream. It picks up hair on my hardwood floors perfectly. It even went under the bed and its "search and destroy" feature targeted a few hairballs individually and then did a complete cleaning.

It happily travels from room to room in a random fashion. Sometimes it hits the same area repeatedly instead of fanning out but if you just set up a schedule to work every other day or two and just let it work, it eventually covers everything. There was one time where it hit a table leg and then would rotate 360 degrees and hit it again... this repeated a dozen times before I stopped it and put it in a new location. I don't understand why it would hit something and then turn 360 degrees and proceed forward into the same spot, as if the object would move. It should have been rotating 90 or 270 degrees or something else and then try again. Like I said, I only saw this happen once so far so I am not too concerned about it yet.

The bin is a little small but it is large enough to generally work an entire hour until the battery starts to weaken and it goes back to its home base to recharge. Maintenance is easy - just some wiping down of sensors and cleaning of the air filters when needed.

I'm glad that I gave this product a try. I will probably purchase an upgraded model again in a few years. This model is a good value, if you can get it when the price drops from the suggested retail price.

Silver Gift Boxes with Free Amazon.com Flex Gift Cards
Silver Gift Boxes with Free Amazon.com Flex Gift Cards
Price: $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super convenient and more personal than e-mail gift cards!, November 30, 2014
Sometimes it feels impersonal to e-mail gift cards. Now I can have these physical cards at home ready to send or give out whenever I need to, and I can load up the cards with whatever amount I want when I am ready to. I love the nice little gift boxes, too. This is a great idea. Thanks Amazon!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20