Profile for Juniorverse1 > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 772

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Juniorverse1 RSS Feed
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hammermill Copy Paper ,  20lb, 8-1/2 x 11 Inches, 92 Bright, 500 Sheets/ 1 Ream (150010)
Hammermill Copy Paper , 20lb, 8-1/2 x 11 Inches, 92 Bright, 500 Sheets/ 1 Ream (150010)
Offered by Island Summer LLC
Price: $14.14
7 used & new from $14.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, basic paper for my inkjet printer., June 28, 2015
Good, basic paper for my inkjet printer.

Bosch 40320 SteelTech Wiper Blade - 20" (Pack of 1)
Bosch 40320 SteelTech Wiper Blade - 20" (Pack of 1)
Offered by HomeOnline
Price: $40.79
2 used & new from $7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality wipers, June 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These wipers are much better than my OEM wipers. My original wipers were fairly new but they always streaked and didn't do a great job in the winter. These wipers get every drop of rain without streaks.

I always thought my windshield was fairly flat, and it wasn't until I started to put these wipers on that I realized just how curved it was. These wipers make perfect contact with my windshield. They are well made and were easy to install.

I really like these wipers so far and I wouldn't hesitate to buy more in the future. No more streaks!

Estero Walnut 51 1/2-Inch-W Round Dining Table
Estero Walnut 51 1/2-Inch-W Round Dining Table

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice table, just don't overpay for it..., June 28, 2015
This is a nice looking table in person. The stainless steel legs are bright but not completely flawless. There are some minor manufacturing scratches in a few places if you look closely. I'm probably the only person that will ever notice it though.

The table top is veneer and not solid wood. It looks okay though. At full MSRP it really should be solid wood, but for the price I paid (under $500), the veneer is okay.

The product was shipped via freight and a driver called to schedule drop-off to my front door. The shipping method will most likely depend on the seller.

Assembly was easy. Two screws for attaching the legs to each other and 8 screws for attaching the legs to the tabletop. The bottom has four adjustable feet so you can adjust the height of the legs individually to ensure it is level. These feet are plastic and I opted to add rubber pads (not included) so my floors are better protected.

Overall this is a good table if you can get it for a price under $500-600. Anything higher than that and I would think about trying to look for a table that has a solid wood top instead of just a veneer.

Avery Retro Glass Top Writing Desk by Lumisource
Avery Retro Glass Top Writing Desk by Lumisource
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: $374.14
5 used & new from $374.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, mid-century modern with a twist!, June 26, 2015
I love this desk. It's mid-century modern with a twist. It looks and feels well made. The FedEx delivery weight said it was 93 pounds, so it is heavy. I was able to put it together myself because I didn't want to wait, but I highly suggest using two people if possible, especially with the glass top.

Thankfully the actual desk's box was inside another large box because the outside box was damaged during shipping, but the interior box and all parts were undamaged. Assembly was easy, but instead of the included tools I used a power screwdriver. Just don't over-tighten. The result is a sturdy, solid desk. I imagine that cleaning in between the tight space between the glass and desk will be challenging and will probably require compressed air.

One thing I should mention is that the wood looks a lot darker in person than it does in all of the product photos I have seen. See the photo that I attached.

This is a great desk and quite a conversation piece! Highly recommended.

Royal & Langnickel Regis Oil Color Painting Box Set
Royal & Langnickel Regis Oil Color Painting Box Set
Price: $27.27
7 used & new from $26.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality brushes, oil paint tubes filled with water even after kneading, June 26, 2015
I am really disappointed in this oil painting set. I thought for sure that I would be getting a quality product based on all of the positive reviews, but it was a big letdown. The paintbrushes, which was the main reason for purchasing this set, were horrible.

The set was factory sealed so it wasn't opened before. But the brushes were all crusty when they arrived! I had to soften them up to prepare them for painting. The whole time I was trying to paint, bristles were fraying and falling out of the brushes. I couldn't finish my painting because it was so bad, so it was a complete waste of time and a canvas.

The paints were watery, even after kneading the tubes. All of the other extras were a nice touch but were of poor quality. I guess I got what I paid for, huh.

Pretty much a huge disappointment and a complete waste of money. Big time bummer.

Foxnovo® FP10 10400mAh Lithium Polymer Ultra-thin Aluminum Alloy Dual-Port Backup External Battery Chargers Power Bank Charger for iPhone 6, 5S 5, 4S 4, iPod, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 4 3 2, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 Note 4 Note 3 Tab 2, Sony, HTC, Blackberry and Most USB Devices (Silver)
Offered by Foxnovo Store
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid, powerful, beautiful power bank, June 25, 2015
LOVE the quality of this charger. It's aluminum alloy shell is well made and the charger feels hefty. The included cable is nice because it has a USB adapter on one side and 4 different adapters on the other side. This single cable can replace all of your other cables when charging with this device. The cable has one 30-pin dock port for iPad /iPhone, one micro-USB 2.0 port, and one micro-USB 3.0 port for Samsung Galaxy S5 /Note. The same cable also charges the power bank using your USB wall charger or computer.

There are two USB output ports that can be used for charging two devices at the same time. It also comes with a velvet storage bag, protecting the power bank from dirt that could otherwise get into the ports.

There are 4 LED indicators that can tell you how much power is left. When you approach one light, it's time to recharge the device. No guessing how much power is left.

With a lifetime warranty, you can't go wrong with this solid power bank. A sample was provided for testing and an honest evaluation.

Ivation 12-LED Battery Operated Motion Sensing Table Lamp - Dual Color Range - Available Settings Include Manual & Automatic Motion & Light Sensing
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little battery powered lamp with two color temperatures, June 23, 2015
I like this little lamp for a variety of reasons. It is a nice alternative to those motion-sensing nightlights that plug into outlets. This one has a motion sensor too, but since it is battery operated it can be placed anywhere. (Requires 4 C batteries, not included.) You can also turn the switch to keep the light on, with two color temperature options with "day" and "night" icons. I would guess the temps are close to 2700K (warm white) and 5000K (cool white).

There is a collapsible hook on the top so you can hang it from something like the top of a tent when camping. The unit is all plastic and fairly durable, but dropping it on cement may cause a crack.

This is a great bed-side lamp since you can adjust the color temperature to your liking. Plus, if the power ever goes out you'll have a portable light to guide you through the house. 5 stars for this little guy. You may also want to check out a similar lamp, the Ivation 6-LED Battery Operated Motion Sensing Table Lamp.

A sample was provided for testing and evaluation.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Kamor® 10.1" PU Leather Universal Stand Tablet Case with Keyboard + Micro USB Keyboard with Touch Screen Stylus Pen for 10.1 inch Android Tablet PC + Micro to Mini & Micro to Samsung 30pin adapter (Black)
Offered by YoSpace
Price: $46.99
2 used & new from $13.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for the "Unbranded" Windows 8.1 10" tablet from Best Buy, June 23, 2015
I really love this keyboard case for my Unbranded Windows 10" tablet from Best Buy. It fits really well and I love now having a keyboard for it. And the price of under $15 at the time of my review can't be beat.

Ivation 6-LED Battery Operated Motion Sensing Table Lamp - Multi Zone Light: Body Only, Shade Only, or Both Body & Shade - can Also Light Continuously
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A cute, very versatile little lamp, June 23, 2015
This cute little lamp has a lot of options. You can set it to light up both the top and bottom parts, or just the top, or just the bottom. You can also switch it on or off manually, or you can set it to turn on during movement in the dark only. Both options are quite bright and can light up a good area.

The lamp is made of durable plastic and also has a hook on the top for hooking it to places like the top of a tent. It is operated by 3 AA batteries (not included) or a 5v power adapter (not included).

This is a versatile lamp for the price, and I like it better than an outlet mounted' motion light. A sample was provided for testing and evaluation.

You may also want to check out a similar lamp with different options, the Ivation 12-LED Battery Operated Motion Sensing Table Lamp.

Lite Source LS-21797C/BLU Levon Table Lamp with Blue Fabric Shade, Chrome
Lite Source LS-21797C/BLU Levon Table Lamp with Blue Fabric Shade, Chrome
Price: $81.00
19 used & new from $81.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A great looking (expensive) lamp, June 22, 2015
I like this lamp a lot, but I wish it was bigger. I measured out the height before I purchased it but it still feels smaller than I expected. The polished chrome was flawless and everything was packaged well. I love the blue shade... it is as vibrant in person as it is in the photo.

For over $80 at the time of my review, this lamp should be larger or should not be so expensive. Luckily I got it for a good price when I purchased it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20