Profile for Guy with An Opinion > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 245

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Guy with An Opinion "Nick Danger" RSS Feed (Someplace in US)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Casino Deluxe Automatic 4 Deck Card Shuffler
Casino Deluxe Automatic 4 Deck Card Shuffler
Offered by E-Brands
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it. Do not forget batteries., October 17, 2014
for some reason my earlier review disappeared, We love it. Do not forget batteries.

PUMA Men's Bioweb Elite LTD Fashion Sneaker,Zinnia,8 D US
PUMA Men's Bioweb Elite LTD Fashion Sneaker,Zinnia,8 D US
Offered by MZB Sports
Price: $79.90

5.0 out of 5 stars purchased for my wife and she loves them, October 17, 2014
My wife usually buys bright colored shoes so I was certain when she picked these she wuld be unhappy.

When they came she put ib super flashy LED laces solving that problem.

She said they are comfortable and fit perfect right out of the box. She rates 10 stars

Blue Yeti Pop Filter by Auphonix. For Blue Yeti and USB Desk Microphones. Flat Clamp Attaches To Blue Yeti, Desktop, Flat-Sided Microphone Booms. For Podcasts and Voiceovers - Double Screen Prevents Popping - Bonus Recording Tips Ebook
Offered by Zanshin Marketing
Price: $22.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as anticipated, October 7, 2014
Works exactly as was expected. I purchased for my son who is using to help him record and edit videos for YouTube.

Paper Mate InkJoy 100 Stick Medium Point Advanced Ink Pens, 8 Colored Ink Pens
Paper Mate InkJoy 100 Stick Medium Point Advanced Ink Pens, 8 Colored Ink Pens
Price: $4.77
14 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars my wife likes is all that matters to me. tHEY ARE BRIGHTLY COLORED AND LONG LASTING, September 25, 2014
nice pens
my wife likes them because of their color

Darice Pleated Cloth Covered Lamp Shade Burgundy 2.5X4X5
Darice Pleated Cloth Covered Lamp Shade Burgundy 2.5X4X5
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $5.26
15 used & new from $0.84

3.0 out of 5 stars I won't say don't buy but be very aware of its EXTREMELY SMALL size., September 25, 2014
It is me I should be unhappy with and not the lamp shade. this lampshade seems to be well constructed however it is so darn small it is impractical for any use at my home. I'm keeping it in case someone going door to door exchanging Old Lamps For New come by needing a small land shade..
I won't say don't buy but be very aware of its EXTREMELY SMALL size.

Rainbow multi-color Led fashion Flashing Shoelaces
Rainbow multi-color Led fashion Flashing Shoelaces
Offered by SupplyQuick
Price: $1.78
26 used & new from $1.78

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL of these seem to be nice but MULTI-COLORED takes the cake., September 25, 2014
multicolor is the way to go
THIS IS another one of those things which has brought a smile to my young wife. At the right young age of 56 she is entertained and thrilled by minion sweatshirts, Mickey Mouse T-shirts, Wizard of Oz Monopoly games, singing dancing clocks and other oddities.
if the batteries last 70 hours as indicated on the packaging this will probably be a good deal.
we are impressed with the fact that has a switch allowing it to be turned on and off, set to flashing, said to steady, or set to flashing fast.
We eat out a lot and two of our regular waiters have commented about how nice they are. we eat out often enough with these particular servers that they realize we would not lower our tip so we believe it to be their real feelings. The waiter/bartender at on the border seemed so impressed we asked if he'd like a pair and we have decided to send him a new pair of fluorescent tennis shoes and two pair of differently colored LED shoelaces.

Orange LED Shoelaces Light up Shoe Laces
Orange LED Shoelaces Light up Shoe Laces
Offered by Globalprice
Price: $4.55
2 used & new from $3.64

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT for little children of all ages. Not appropriate for funerals for church. But they can be turned off, September 25, 2014

LB1 High Performance New Battery for HP Pavilion G7-1070US Laptop Notebook Computer [6 cells 4400mAh 11.1V] 18 Months Warranty
Offered by LB1 HIGH PERFORMANCE
Price: $35.00
2 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars WARRANTY IS EXCEPTIONAL. It alone makes it worth making the purchase. Also the price., September 25, 2014
VERY HAPPY with this replacement battery. There were comments about eight different battery not fitting well but no comments to that effect on this one. Initially we purchase a replacement battery for our HP Pavilion G7 for approximately $11 despite the fact that it had the mention of not fitting well. It may have been a fluke but it did not hold the charge and send it back.
I tried to locate a battery locally and found that Best Buy, Target, and Walmart do not carry. The cheapest battery available locally was $98.99.
I returned to my earlier battery replacement and ordered this one. From Amazon we paid $36. This one did take a charge and is working well at this time.
Add to that the fact there is a 18 month warranty makes this a no-brainer.

Green LED Shoelaces Light up Laces
Green LED Shoelaces Light up Laces

5.0 out of 5 stars KIDS of all ages should enjoy them., September 25, 2014
This review is from: Green LED Shoelaces Light up Laces

NorthShore Champion Washable Underpad Medium 23 x 34 Each
NorthShore Champion Washable Underpad Medium 23 x 34 Each
Offered by NorthShore Care Supply
Price: $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars MAYBE SIZE MATTERS… MAKE SURE YOU BUY THE RIGHT SIZE! Nice but too small for me., September 25, 2014
Throughout life you will be constantly asked or to hold that "size matters". A single inch or two makes a difference. I have purchased several similar pads and while quality of this one appears to be very good my assessment when ordering was that it was just a little smaller and would not matter. The line I purchased is a little smaller than what is practical for my use
Following radiation from prostate cancer I have what is looking to be permanent urinary incontinence. even with diapers over a period of time leakage would eventually get to the furniture.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20