Profile for K. Dinger > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Dinger RSS Feed (Clearwater, Florida, US)

Page: 1 | 2
5 Premium Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla Beans
5 Premium Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla Beans
Offered by Beanilla Trading Co.
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Smell great and will taste great in homemade vanilla extract, May 19, 2014
Smell great and will taste great in homemade vanilla extract. I make my own vanilla extract and have used these in the past and they work well. I would recommend!

Sunbeam 2560 Heritage Series 6-Speed 250-Watt Hand Mixer, Red
Sunbeam 2560 Heritage Series 6-Speed 250-Watt Hand Mixer, Red
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Hand Mixer, but...., May 19, 2014
This hand mixer does a great job mixing just about anything up. It can handle an entire batch of cookie dough or eggs and milk. The one down side is the starting speed. It starts at 100% and unless you premix the ingredients it sprays everything everywhere. It's like the motor is missing a beginning speed.

Rain-X Weatherbeater Wiper Blade, 24" (Pack of 1)
Rain-X Weatherbeater Wiper Blade, 24" (Pack of 1)
Offered by Four Bros
Price: $9.20
29 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Blades, May 19, 2014
These wiper blades are amazing and do a great job at removing water. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a mid-priced blade!

Bosch 24-CA / 3397006509E7W Clear Advantage Beam Wiper Blade - 24" (Pack of 1)
Bosch 24-CA / 3397006509E7W Clear Advantage Beam Wiper Blade - 24" (Pack of 1)
Price: $11.33
22 used & new from $7.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Blades, May 19, 2014

Johnson Controls A19AAT-2C Freezer Temperature Controller
Johnson Controls A19AAT-2C Freezer Temperature Controller
Offered by Home Brew Ohio
Price: $48.51
6 used & new from $48.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Amazingly, this is going to be some GREAT BEER!, April 24, 2012
I placed the Temp Controller in the fridge at my recommended 64 degree fermenting temperature and checked it the next morning and the fridge was at 64.8 degrees (checked with digital thermometer). The fridge doesn't run often as long as you don't open the door too often. The 3.5 degree differential is great because it saves my compressor. I have only tested the device to prepare for brewing this weekend... but i'm thinking i'm going to have some of the best tasting beer to date! I recommend this product, just do be careful with the copper coil because it is fragile.

Tungsten Carbide 6MM Grooved Wedding Band Ring Sz 8.5 SN#461
Tungsten Carbide 6MM Grooved Wedding Band Ring Sz 8.5 SN#461
Offered by Titanium Kay
Price: $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this ring I bought it TWICE!, February 20, 2012
Lost my original and bought the same one again because I love it and everyone around me loves it. You do have to get used to the sharp groove at first. It cut me the first day I wore it but since then I've been fine. Guess my pinky finger toughened up a bit. Great looking, heavy, ring!

Orion 05662 1.25-Inch 13 Percent Transmission Moon Filter (Black)
Orion 05662 1.25-Inch 13 Percent Transmission Moon Filter (Black)
Price: $19.99
8 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, what a difference!, February 20, 2012
The moon look A LOT BETTER with this screwed on the eye piece. It is necessary to use this to properly view the moon. Easy to use and comes with a carrying case to prevent scratches.

CrazyOnDigital Folio Slim Leather Case with Screen Protector For Barnes and Noble Nook 2 Nook Simple Touch Nook Touch Nook Touch with Glowlight (Burgundy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality!, February 20, 2012
Great Nook cover. It protects the screen and looks nice. I did not like the screen cover, that was junk.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love My Telescope, February 20, 2012
I have been using this telescope for the last 2 years and love it. I use it with my students and we see a lot. Now, don't let the product descriptions fool you by saying you can see the individual rings of Saturn. For 200 bucks you are not going to see that much detail and I didn't expect it. I would suggest you buy an accompanying moon filter. The moon through a powerful telescope is quite bright. I recommend this as a STARTER telescope!

Sterling Silver 2/5ct TDW Champagne Diamond Square Link Bracelet
Sterling Silver 2/5ct TDW Champagne Diamond Square Link Bracelet

2.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't buy it..., February 20, 2012
The bracelet arrived missing a stone. It looked okay, but it's nothing I feel I would want my wife to show off. I gave 2 stars versus 1 because the company did refund and pay for shipping but the bracelet shouldn't have made it out of the warehouse with such an obvious flaw.

Page: 1 | 2