Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Annabelle's Mother > Reviews

Browse

Annabelle's Mother's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Annabelle's Mother "Toddler Mom" RSS Feed (USA)

RINO- 12 Sand Beach Play Sets, 3.25in Bucket w/Rake, Scoop and Shovel
RINO- 12 Sand Beach Play Sets, 3.25in Bucket w/Rake, Scoop and Shovel
Offered by I M Merchandise
Price: $20.59
8 used & new from $14.62

5.0 out of 5 stars These were great!, May 15, 2013
I used these pails as a favor for my daughter's birthday party. Her party was held at Chuck E Cheese, and these pails were great for holding the guests tokens while they played games. At the end of the party each guest received the rest of the sand toys as their favor. They were perfect!

Reef Women's Sandy Flip Flop Sandal,Brown/Pink/Purple,10 M US
Reef Women's Sandy Flip Flop Sandal,Brown/Pink/Purple,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 12, 2013
Super comfy, nice colors, and great price! These are great flip flops! So happy that I bought two more pairs!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, March 12, 2013
For the amount I spent on this product, it is great. After you get it, I would let it air out for a couple of hours before use. It has an odor of plastic. Besides that, good product.

Caillou Season 1
Caillou Season 1
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it!, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Caillou Season 1 (Amazon Video)
My girls enjoyed watching this. They are 2 and 5. My only issue is with streaming Amazon, I wish it was a bit more user friendly.

Ty Beanie Babies George Regular Plush
Ty Beanie Babies George Regular Plush
Price: $7.80
40 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loves Peppa!, November 22, 2011
Cute Toy! My Daughter is going to be super excited to open this Christmas Morning. She really loves Peppa Pig. Shipping was faster an expected.

LeapFrog My Discovery House
LeapFrog My Discovery House
Price: $19.99
130 used & new from $5.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kids Love it!, November 22, 2011
This review is from: LeapFrog My Discovery House (Toy)
This toy is wonderful! My kids love it! My youngest daughter (19 months old) loves the light switch that is part of this toy. All in all this toy was a hit!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bib!, February 5, 2009
Kiddopotamus Bibbity Rinse And Roll Bib Green and Pink 2-Pack

I love this bib! I was having a huge issue with bibs for my daughter. It seemed like she pulled every type of bib off of her during feeding time. She can not get this bid off, and I am pleased to say that it is made feeding time so much easier. It is also super simple to clean. You can just rinse it off or wipe it down with a wipe, and you are done. This bib is 100% worth the money. I highly recommend it!