Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Efrain Rivera Jr. > Reviews

Browse

Efrain Rivera Jr.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 118

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Efrain Rivera Jr. "UltraJ" RSS Feed (Anasco, PR United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Anti-Cellulite MASSAGER SET w/ Roller & Brush Mitt for Effective Cellulite Treatment and Reduction. Remove Toxins, Increase Circulation and Tighten Skin on Legs, Arms, Belly, Thighs & Hips.
Offered by Prime Products Unlimited
Price: $16.95
2 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistency Is The Key!, October 14, 2015
My wife loves this massager set.

She was skeptical about the roller thinking it might pinch her. And she bet me that if I used it, it would pull the hair off my legs. I took the bet and won since it rolled smoothly over my hairy legs with no 'ouchy' consequences.

She continue to use the Brush Mitt every day when she applies her anti-cellulite cream (still not a fan of the roller) and we can see the difference on her legs.

If you are consistent, you WILL see great improvement by using this set.

*I was given this product in exchange for a fair review.

Universal Stroller Organizer By Maternity - Durable Spacious Stroller Accessory - Extra Long Straps, Fits All Strollers. Available in All Black or Black with a Pink Border.
Offered by Life Basics
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Just As Advertised, October 14, 2015
I received this product for free in exchange of a fair review. Since I don't have any kids I gifted the product to a friend who had their first baby.

After more than a month of use they tell me that they love this item. I does exactly what it is designed to do, keep the maternal milk nice and cold, until ready to use. They mention how comfortable, easy to use and light weight it is.

It looks very nice, although it doesn't seem to be top-notch strong, material-wise. They haven't complained so far. I will post any updates here if necessary. Otherwise, I will recommend this product.

Deluxe Clear Tote Bags w Zipper Closure, Removable Shoulder Strap (Padded), Carry Handles, Detachable Security Purse and Reinforced Bottom. NFL Stadium Approved. Avail in Pink and Black.
Offered by Prime Products Unlimited
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $13.26

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Need a Clear Tote/Purse, You Won't Have To Look Further, July 29, 2015
This review is based on comparing this bag to others in the same category.

This is not your typical everyday purse. This tote is designed for specific uses in mind. It might look like a toy at first but there are many places nowadays that require ladies to use a transparent bag. I know at least that those working as part of the cleaning staff at some hotels are required to bring in plastic see-through purses to work if they are to bring one. I personally don't go to concerts or sporting events but if I did, and were a female, I would definitely use this.

Pros. -

* It's a pretty purse for being completely plastic.
* It is very strong and well designed.
* It has features not found in other similar purses like the shoulder strap and mini wallet.
* The zipper is strong and good quality.

Cons. -

* It's plastic, so any sharp object will permanently destroy it.
* It's made of this plastic material that usually turns into this ugly yellowish color with time. (Not sure if this is the case though)

I would recommend this to anyone who needs a clear plastic tote/purse for any reason. I honestly haven't seen one that looks better than this.

* I was gifted this item in exchange of a fair review.

Poweradd Pilot X1 5200mAh Portable Charger Power Bank, Constructed with Premium LG Battery Cells - White
Offered by OMBAR
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says It Does, December 4, 2014
This review is for the Poweradd Pilot X1 5200 mAh

I bought this battery months ago and always carry it with me. I love this product and am not disappointed. Here are the pros and cons:

Pros:

* It's compact size makes it easy to carry almost anywhere. I use a Man Purse so I find it's size as a plus.I sometimes charge my phone or iPad while in my "murse."
* Charges fast!
* Reliable... So far
* The small LED flashlight is useful for looking around your room at night.
* I get two full charges on my Galaxy S5 or 1/2 a charge on my iPad
* The Price

Cons:

* Only half a charge on an iPad. So if your looking for something that will fully charge your tablet, I would look elsewhere.
* Don't count on the small LED Flashlight for big emergencies.
* Charges only one device at a time.

I recommend this battery to anyone looking for a good product at a good price. But don't count on it for big projects.

Sabrent 4 Port Portable USB 3.0 Hub with Power Switch for Ultra Book, MacBook Air, Windows 8 Tablet PC - Black (HB-U3P4)
Offered by Store4PC
Price: $9.99
31 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I Absolutely Love This Hub, November 25, 2014
I purchased this several months ago and so far it's been a life saver. I absolutely love this Hub! Here are some details you might find useful:

* It's strong and durable, plus it looks good.
* It has an On/Off switch.
* My laptop will NOT charge my iPad when I connect it directly to it's USB Port (I have an old laptop... Shut Up!). But when I connect the iPad through this Hub it charges with no problem whatsoever. Does the Hub give it a boost? Apparently. I haven't read anything that says it does but so far that's what I've experienced with the devices I've connected to it.
* I've used all four slots at the same time and it didn't slow down my laptop's performance.
* Good price.

I've tried several Hubs and they all ended in the garbage can. This one is a keeper!

That's It Bar, Apple Mango, 12 Count
That's It Bar, Apple Mango, 12 Count
Price: $14.99
12 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good For You? Maybe... The Mango Tastes Horrible!, November 25, 2014
I tried to different flavors of That's It Bars, the Blueberry and the Mango.

The Blueberry was actually very good. It tasted like a fig bar and was tasty without being extra sweet.

The Mango, which is featured here, I almost threw-up as soon as I put it in my mouth. I'm not exaggerating! It was horrible! But that's just me.

I still gave it 3 Stars assuming that the nutritional values they state are true, and also assuming that these babies have a low glycemic index as they say (I still don't get how 23g of sugar can be low glycemic though). I did feel more energized after eating the bars and they are filling. So if you can actually hold the horrible taste then I guess these are good for you.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It Gets The Job Done And It's Cheap, December 20, 2013
You can't beat the price for this combo. But you will definitely have to go online to download a better chart and instructions on how to use this. It's a great instrument for you to keep track of your body fat lose. Plus, all those electric instruments don't really work. So THIS is what you really want so to measure your body fat.

Puerto Rico the PC game
Puerto Rico the PC game
Offered by Bargain Buyers Software
Price: $9.89
9 used & new from $0.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Just NOT the Same as Board Game, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Puerto Rico the PC game (CD-ROM)
I find it so funny when gamers say the are experts playing Puerto Rico when all they do is play the PC and Online version of this great game.

THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS THE BOARD GAME! Long story short: Skip this PC Garbage and stick to the Table Board Game Version. For more details keep reading.

Here are the main differences between both versions:

1. Setting up the Board Game may take a long time, while setup is not necessary on the PC version unless you choose to play with the Game Expansion. I don't find this that much of a problem unless you are the only one left setting up the game.

2. Playing the Board Game version will take between one and two hours. You can play and entire game on the PC version in 15 minutes. I prefer the one hour game interaction with friends... but that's just me.

3. Strategy and game interaction is TOTALLY different between the two versions. Those who believe they can use their online strategy while playing with friends on a table will be terribly surprised when they get creamed by Table Veterans.

4. Playing the PC and Online versions of Puerto Rico is SCRIPTED. And sadly these versions have made many to come to the conclusion that the Board Game version is the same. This PC version has diluted and done more harm than good to this awesome game. The Board Game version is not scripted at all. You HAVE to keep your eye on the game or you WILL lose. Unless you are playing against morons, Ha!

5. Nothing beats hanging out with your friends while playing the Board Game version. Trying to predict their moves and change your strategy accordingly is priceless. You will read that many hate this game because of the unfair advantage to those who start fourth with Corn, etc. Well they are talking about the PC version, and most of these Haters have never played the Board Game version.

6. What REALLY hurts the PC version is that it is really hard to keep track of what all the players are doing. You can't really get a strategy going with this version. And since it's such a fast paced game, our opponents will freakout if you take too long. You do not have that problem with the Board Game version.

In conclusion, don't purchase this game unless you are a Puerto Rico Game collector and want to have it just for the sake of having it.

Have Fun!

4- Port Mini USB Hub
4- Port Mini USB Hub
2 used & new from $3.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Product, August 18, 2013
I purchased this port for my laptop. It installed with no problems whatsoever as soon as I connected it. That was the only good thing about this port.

I tried connecting USBs, external hard drives, my portable mouse, etc. to this thing. It would either NOT work or keep turning, what ever was connected, on and off. I tried and I tried to make it work properly since I really needed the extra ports. One of the ports was so poorly aligned that nothing could fit.

Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend this... thing, to anyone.

Orgreenic Kitchenware Non-Stick Ceramic, 16-Piece Set
Orgreenic Kitchenware Non-Stick Ceramic, 16-Piece Set

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm Completely Surprised At Amazon, September 10, 2012
Let me start by saying that the product itself deserves 5 Stars. It DOES work just as advertised. So if you are wondering whether to buy these pots and pans or not, then the answer is YES. BUT... according to my experience and from those I've read, DO NOT purchase them from amazon.com.

1. Horrendous Packaging - I'm completely surprised at amazon for packaging these items so poorly. If this is a way to charge UPS's insurance, let me tell you that I already gave them a heads up that the box was NOT damaged on the outside. Which means that these items were packed already damaged.

2. Rusted? - Not only did all of the pots and pans come in damaged and scratched, but some were RUSTED, RUSTED! Can you believe this crap?

3. No More Free Shipping to Puerto Rico - So we paid an extra $25.00 for a ruined set.

4. Not Complete - We never received the Cook Book.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AMAZON? I've been a customer since the days when you only sold books and you were always known for great service, quality and, some would believe, over-careful packaging. And now THIS?! I feel ashamed FOR you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12