Profile for Efrain Rivera Jr. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 115

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Efrain Rivera Jr. "UltraJ" RSS Feed (Anasco, PR United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Poweradd™ Pilot X1 5200mAh Portable Charger Backup External Battery Power Pack with LED Flashlight for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6 5s 5c 5 4s, iPods (Apple Adapters Not Included), Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Galaxy Note 4 3, other Smartphones, Gopro Cameras and More
Offered by PoweraddDirect
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says It Does, December 4, 2014
This review is for the Poweradd Pilot X1 5200 mAh

I bought this battery months ago and always carry it with me. I love this product and am not disappointed. Here are the pros and cons:

Pros:

* It's compact size makes it easy to carry almost anywhere. I use a Man Purse so I find it's size as a plus.I sometimes charge my phone or iPad while in my "murse."
* Charges fast!
* Reliable... So far
* The small LED flashlight is useful for looking around your room at night.
* I get two full charges on my Galaxy S5 or 1/2 a charge on my iPad
* The Price

Cons:

* Only half a charge on an iPad. So if your looking for something that will fully charge your tablet, I would look elsewhere.
* Don't count on the small LED Flashlight for big emergencies.
* Charges only one device at a time.

I recommend this battery to anyone looking for a good product at a good price. But don't count on it for big projects.

Sabrent 4 Port Portable USB 3.0 Hub with Power Switch for Ultra Book, MacBook Air, Windows 8 Tablet PC - Black (HB-U3P4)
Offered by Store4PC
Price: $14.99
7 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I Absolutely Love This Hub, November 25, 2014
I purchased this several months ago and so far it's been a life saver. I absolutely love this Hub! Here are some details you might find useful:

* It's strong and durable, plus it looks good.
* It has an On/Off switch.
* My laptop will NOT charge my iPad when I connect it directly to it's USB Port (I have an old laptop... Shut Up!). But when I connect the iPad through this Hub it charges with no problem whatsoever. Does the Hub give it a boost? Apparently. I haven't read anything that says it does but so far that's what I've experienced with the devices I've connected to it.
* I've used all four slots at the same time and it didn't slow down my laptop's performance.
* Good price.

I've tried several Hubs and they all ended in the garbage can. This one is a keeper!

That's It Bar, Apple Mango, 12 Count
That's It Bar, Apple Mango, 12 Count
Offered by Online Healthy Offers
Price: $26.41
2 used & new from $26.41

3.0 out of 5 stars Good For You? Maybe... The Mango Tastes Horrible!, November 25, 2014
I tried to different flavors of That's It Bars, the Blueberry and the Mango.

The Blueberry was actually very good. It tasted like a fig bar and was tasty without being extra sweet.

The Mango, which is featured here, I almost threw-up as soon as I put it in my mouth. I'm not exaggerating! It was horrible! But that's just me.

I still gave it 3 Stars assuming that the nutritional values they state are true, and also assuming that these babies have a low glycemic index as they say (I still don't get how 23g of sugar can be low glycemic though). I did feel more energized after eating the bars and they are filling. So if you can actually hold the horrible taste then I guess these are good for you.

AccuMeasure MyoTape MT05 and AM-3000 Fitness 3000 Personal Body Fat Tester Kit
AccuMeasure MyoTape MT05 and AM-3000 Fitness 3000 Personal Body Fat Tester Kit
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $6.99
7 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It Gets The Job Done And It's Cheap, December 20, 2013
You can't beat the price for this combo. But you will definitely have to go online to download a better chart and instructions on how to use this. It's a great instrument for you to keep track of your body fat lose. Plus, all those electric instruments don't really work. So THIS is what you really want so to measure your body fat.

Puerto Rico the PC game
Puerto Rico the PC game
12 used & new from $0.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Just NOT the Same as Board Game, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Puerto Rico the PC game (CD-ROM)
I find it so funny when gamers say the are experts playing Puerto Rico when all they do is play the PC and Online version of this great game.

THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS THE BOARD GAME! Long story short: Skip this PC Garbage and stick to the Table Board Game Version. For more details keep reading.

Here are the main differences between both versions:

1. Setting up the Board Game may take a long time, while setup is not necessary on the PC version unless you choose to play with the Game Expansion. I don't find this that much of a problem unless you are the only one left setting up the game.

2. Playing the Board Game version will take between one and two hours. You can play and entire game on the PC version in 15 minutes. I prefer the one hour game interaction with friends... but that's just me.

3. Strategy and game interaction is TOTALLY different between the two versions. Those who believe they can use their online strategy while playing with friends on a table will be terribly surprised when they get creamed by Table Veterans.

4. Playing the PC and Online versions of Puerto Rico is SCRIPTED. And sadly these versions have made many to come to the conclusion that the Board Game version is the same. This PC version has diluted and done more harm than good to this awesome game. The Board Game version is not scripted at all. You HAVE to keep your eye on the game or you WILL lose. Unless you are playing against morons, Ha!

5. Nothing beats hanging out with your friends while playing the Board Game version. Trying to predict their moves and change your strategy accordingly is priceless. You will read that many hate this game because of the unfair advantage to those who start fourth with Corn, etc. Well they are talking about the PC version, and most of these Haters have never played the Board Game version.

6. What REALLY hurts the PC version is that it is really hard to keep track of what all the players are doing. You can't really get a strategy going with this version. And since it's such a fast paced game, our opponents will freakout if you take too long. You do not have that problem with the Board Game version.

In conclusion, don't purchase this game unless you are a Puerto Rico Game collector and want to have it just for the sake of having it.

Have Fun!

4- Port Mini USB Hub
4- Port Mini USB Hub
5 used & new from $3.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Product, August 18, 2013
I purchased this port for my laptop. It installed with no problems whatsoever as soon as I connected it. That was the only good thing about this port.

I tried connecting USBs, external hard drives, my portable mouse, etc. to this thing. It would either NOT work or keep turning, what ever was connected, on and off. I tried and I tried to make it work properly since I really needed the extra ports. One of the ports was so poorly aligned that nothing could fit.

Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend this... thing, to anyone.

Orgreenic Kitchenware Non-Stick Ceramic, 16-Piece Set
Orgreenic Kitchenware Non-Stick Ceramic, 16-Piece Set

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm Completely Surprised At Amazon, September 10, 2012
Let me start by saying that the product itself deserves 5 Stars. It DOES work just as advertised. So if you are wondering whether to buy these pots and pans or not, then the answer is YES. BUT... according to my experience and from those I've read, DO NOT purchase them from amazon.com.

1. Horrendous Packaging - I'm completely surprised at amazon for packaging these items so poorly. If this is a way to charge UPS's insurance, let me tell you that I already gave them a heads up that the box was NOT damaged on the outside. Which means that these items were packed already damaged.

2. Rusted? - Not only did all of the pots and pans come in damaged and scratched, but some were RUSTED, RUSTED! Can you believe this crap?

3. No More Free Shipping to Puerto Rico - So we paid an extra $25.00 for a ruined set.

4. Not Complete - We never received the Cook Book.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AMAZON? I've been a customer since the days when you only sold books and you were always known for great service, quality and, some would believe, over-careful packaging. And now THIS?! I feel ashamed FOR you.

POOF-Slinky - Ideal Bible Trivia Game, 0C818
POOF-Slinky - Ideal Bible Trivia Game, 0C818
Offered by Wigglish
Price: $10.41
33 used & new from $10.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Bible Trivia Game, December 25, 2011
From day one we all loved this game. You get a card with five questions with multiple choices plus a Bonus Question after question five. There is always some interesting data you can read after each question. There are some 'Judgement Cards' intended to add to the game play. We found them kinda dull. First one to move to the end of the board wins.

This is how we play to make it very fun:

1. We always play in teams of two or more players. Some questions are basic, some are very difficult. So we found out that teams make it better to play.

2. You roll the die and listen to the question but not the multiple choices. You/Your team, decides if you want to take a shot at answering the question for the entire amount rolled. If not then you ask for the multiple choices but will then get only half the points (rounded up) if you answer correctly.

3. The bonus question: If answered incorrectly instead of going back 6 spaces, you roll the die and that's the amount you go back.

4. Have FUN. It's not about winning or losing. Give hints to weaker players, laugh at silly answers, and just enjoy what you learn as you play along.

Warning: One question usually leads to the next. So if you are going to verify the answer in the bible or make a comment on the theme, be careful not to give up the answer to the next question.

The Skinny on Direct Sales: Your first 100 days
The Skinny on Direct Sales: Your first 100 days
by Jim Randel
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: $12.23
44 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book. Fun and to the Point., December 9, 2011
The Skinny On Series has quickly begun my favorite set of self-improvement books. And Direct Sales was no exception.

As a person who has worked in sales for the past 22 years I can say that even though most of what I read was not new it certainly was refreshing. There are points that we as sellers sometimes take for granted. There are things that we know we know but just don't seem to put into practice. This over the top awesomeness of a book certainly helped me remember WHY I got into sales in the first place and put me back on track on reaching my future goals.

Even though `Direct Sales' is designed for helping those who are just about to start in this venue I do recommend reading this book to EVERYONE. And I mean this in the whole sense of the word since many of the points and suggestions given and analyzed here can not only be used in direct sales but also in many aspects of our daily lives and in any effort we make to improve ourselves.

Everything from being Organized, achieving Time Management Skills, To Do Lists, being Focused, the importance of Listening, staying Realistic, being Patient, to the Ethics of Sales is considered in this guide.

Great book! Simple! Fun! Funny! Extremely Helpful! You just can't beat that.

Lateral Approach to Taking Charge: Simple Principles for New Bosses on Building Authority and Partnerships
by Ho Wing Sit
Price: $17.59
11 used & new from $0.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and to the Point., December 4, 2011
Lateral Approach to Taking Charge

This book is a very simple guide made for those who were just promoted or those who were assigned to lead a new project and are expected to bring in results quickly.

If you are a person who either has little time to read volumes of boring tomes on the subject, or you just don't like or feel like wasting your time on doing so, then this book is for you.

You will find very helpful points such as:

*How and why to manage your boss
*Turn problems into opportunities
*Getting together your team
*How to educate and inspire the people you manage
*Establish authority and leadership
*Start from scratch
*Balance the best from existing relationships
And so on.

What I liked the most from this book is what is called "Alex Notebook". It's a series of highlighted main points that are so well done that you might get the full benefit of the book while reading ONLY Alex notes.

Simply, fun and direct... that's exactly my cup of tea.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12