Profile for Sally I. Clark > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sally I. Clark "Happy with amazon" RSS Feed (you don't need to know)

Disney Princess Merida Jewelry Set
Disney Princess Merida Jewelry Set
Offered by BUMPNOTE FACTORY
Price: $14.95
20 used & new from $9.76

2.0 out of 5 stars Big zero, November 8, 2012
This is a cheaply made expensive toy and has no educational value at all. The pieces will break if she ever decides she wants to play with them although she has shown no interest and she only use them for trick or treating. She is 5 and hasn't even thought about them since halloween.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2013 9:42 AM PST

Whirlpool 4396710 KitchenAid PUR Push Button Cyst-Reducing, Side-by-Side Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack
Offered by Yaso's Online Deals
Price: $29.98
46 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a saving grace, February 6, 2012
I was trying to buy this at lowe's where I bought my new refrigerator 4 months ago and it was going to cost me $44.00 there and this was only $28.00 and I didn't even have to leave home (no shipping charge). It was easy to install and since I love water now it is so nice to have easy access to the filters. Thanks for keeping to cost down.

Kirby Vacuum Cleaner Belts 301291-3 (3 pack) fits all Generation series models G3, G4, G5, G6, G7, Ultimate G, and Diamond Edition
Offered by B & M Housewares
Price: $5.41
38 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got this when I did because my belt was going and I didn't even know it, February 6, 2012
I bought my 2nd kirby years ago and have always had trouble and it always costs me 2 arms and 3 legs for the parts. This place is about a 1/3 of what I use to pay and now I don't have to leave home and find out the place I was sent to wasm't open when it said it was supposed to be. The last place I was referred to said they were open certain times, I would call no answer, I would show up and wait no one would show up and this was really crazy. I went there 4 times only to never get a response. I can now just open the computer click and magically they appear. Thanks for you. Have a great day.

Luvable Friends Fancy Ribbon Rhumba Tights for Baby, Pink, 0-9 Months
Luvable Friends Fancy Ribbon Rhumba Tights for Baby, Pink, 0-9 Months
Offered by BabyVision
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are for new baby due 12/24 and they lookm great., December 5, 2011
These were so cute I just had to buy them. The baby is due 12/24, but will be taken 12/16 and these look just so adorable they will be great..

Carters Everyday Easy Printed Boa Blanket, Pink Circles (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Heartland Merchandise
Price: $28.35
5 used & new from $28.15

5.0 out of 5 stars circles circles circles, September 13, 2011
I have number 11 grandbaby due christmas eve and it seems that this one has me going in circles. alot of what i have been buying have circles, blankets, sheets, outfits, lamp all are circles and i love them. Obviously we won't use them until the baby is born in december. thanks for such cute ideas.