Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Evangelion: 2.22 You Can {Not} Advance [Blu-ray]
Evangelion: 2.22 You Can {Not} Advance [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Colleen Clinkenbeard
Price: $20.03
49 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid!, September 13, 2014
This film blew my f***ing mind! It is, now, part of my top 10 of best movies. Easily one of those movies you gotta watch even if you aren't a fan of EVA. The only negative point is the silly animation sometimes. It seems like they ran out of money while making the effects of the Evas. Overall, it is a great movie. 9 Watermelons of 10.

Neon Genesis Evangelion 3-in-1 Edition, Vol. 1: Includes vols. 1, 2 & 3
Neon Genesis Evangelion 3-in-1 Edition, Vol. 1: Includes vols. 1, 2 & 3
by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto
Price: $15.92
62 used & new from $10.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!, September 2, 2014
It'll not matter what I say about Eva. Everybody knows how great it is. My review is about the quality of this product. The size of the book is perfect for the quality of this series. The glossy pages are a HUGE bonus on this edition. The book is easy to read and the binding is perfect Do not be afraid! You can look at that beautiful art all you want. The pages aren't going to come out. This is a HUGE improvement from the Big Viz Editions and many of the 3-1 Editions. The paper isn't too hard or bland. It's right in the middle. Overall, I'm really happy about buying this volume. I'll keep buying them. Great job, Viz Media.

Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars 0 Stars, June 15, 2014
The product died same day my fiance used it. It doesn't charge, not even a bar. Waste of money and time.

Bronze and 18k Rose Gold Plated Two-Tone Bypass White Heart Bangle Bracelet, 7.25"
Price: $29.27

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality., June 10, 2014
You may think: "For that price is a really good deal", but it isn't. My fiance used it twice and the paint faded off right away. Don't buy it.

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (+UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (+UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Bryan Cranston
Offered by King Beardo
Price: $374.99
33 used & new from $199.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking Bad, September 4, 2013
This is a great series. I hope we get a nice design with this Bluray Box Set. It sucks that this item was $175 day 1 and now it costs a little bit more. I'm going to wait for another drop, since the only season I don't own is the current one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2013 3:37 PM PDT

LG Electronics 47LA6200 47-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV and Four Pairs of 3D Glasses  (2013 Model)
LG Electronics 47LA6200 47-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV and Four Pairs of 3D Glasses (2013 Model)
2 used & new from $750.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great TV!, April 19, 2013
The TV is working fine. It's so easy to set up and the definition is splendid. My only complain is the stand. It is a little bit off to the left. I know I can fix it, but I don't want to do it just in case it breaks. The 3D works great! It was so easy to get the right settings to make it work the best way for me. This TV is a great one and more people should give it a try for the price. I'll try to be more specific with the details after a couple of days of having the TV.

EDIT: Amazon gave me a refund of $50 because of the new price (it was $899, not it is $849). Another reason to love Amazon and their great service.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2013 4:51 PM PDT

Regular Show: Season 1 & Season 2 [Blu-ray]
Regular Show: Season 1 & Season 2 [Blu-ray]
Price: $29.96
34 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars YEA, YOOOO!, April 9, 2013
Finally this is going to be out. I can't wait to have it. Regular Show is such a weird show.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This credit card is the best Chase can offer to a person with a "good" credit., March 9, 2013
My wife got this credit card a couple of months ago. She was always kind of worry about having a new credit card because of interest rate and the way this kind of "deals" work (o% rate for a year, $100 back after you spend %500). I convinced her to get it and now she can't stop using it. She pays her full balance every month, so she doesn't have to worry about the monthly rate percentage. I already own 4 credit cards, but I only use 1 or 2, the Amazon Credit Card and the Discover It one. Those two, with the Capital One Reward Card, are the best ones you can get for a $0 annual fee. This card does the same trick. Do what I do, use the credit card until the 0% interest rate offer is over. The bank will low your credit line and, if you are lucky and a loyal costumer, your interest rate ( Discover It gave me a 9.99% when I upgraded my card). Enjoy this card, do while you can, as I stated, use it while the 0% rate is there. Take advantage of that ago by spending the $500. Make sure to buy something you know you can pay half of it right away. I NEVER buy anything I know I can't pay half of it right away. Use the cards to get a better credit, not a horrible one. 3 years ago, my credit score was 580, now it is 740. I hope this will help somebody. Have a good day and enjoy the card. You'll not regret it if you follow, at least, 50% of my advice.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2013 3:01 PM PDT

The Walking Dead: Something To Fear, Vol. 17
The Walking Dead: Something To Fear, Vol. 17
by Robert Kirkman
112 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars This volume is incredible ( too bad I bought it on Amazon)., December 2, 2012
This volume contains 97-102. Too much happens here. We see the last minutes of a couple of our heroes(?). There is a moment I didn't really like, but it wasn't a big deal. Buy this! Do it, but I'm pretty sure you'll do it anyway.

My problem is with Amazon, don't buy this volume on this website. Why? They have hundreds of defective copies. A couple of friends and I got them on the mail this Saturday. I'm not playing to return it because Amazon NEVER receives what I send them back. I'll have to stick with this volume and buy it later from my comic book store.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2012 9:52 AM PST

The Dark Knight Trilogy (Batman Begins / The Dark Knight / The Dark Knight Rises) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Christian Bale
Price: $37.09
59 used & new from $19.77

5.0 out of 5 stars I know this isn't out yet., October 2, 2012
This edition will contain the movie and a book that will described the three parts of this trilogy.
If you are a fan of this trilogy, wait for the Special Edition that is coming out the first semester of 2013. If you only want the movies without the extras, then buy this.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2012 2:28 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2