Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Becky > Reviews

Browse

Becky's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Becky RSS Feed (Havre de Grace, MD USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Composting Secrets: The Beginners Guide To Turning Old Scraps Into Great Soil
Composting Secrets: The Beginners Guide To Turning Old Scraps Into Great Soil
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, practical, and to the point, July 3, 2015
Good tips in a quick read format. Although I thought I was pretty knowledgeable about composting I found several great tips. Thanks!

Alzheimer's: The Musical: Laugh of a caregiver
Alzheimer's: The Musical: Laugh of a caregiver

5.0 out of 5 stars Tonic for the Soul, April 1, 2015
My mother just came to live with us a few weeks ago. We've all been treating her as a princess, catering to her every whim, trying to win her over to the major changes in her living conditions. Yesterday, she threw a tantrum, saying very hurtful things. I ended up sending her to her room as a time out when I was at the end of my rope. I was in such despair, and then I noticed this book I downloaded a few days ago. More than the hysterical black humo, Ms. Moser reassured me that I'm not alone - middle aged women everywhere are caring for their "dearly demented" and going through the same frustrations as I. Thank you Rhonda Moser!

iXCC ® 10ft (TEN FEET !) [EXTRA LONG Extended Length] White 30 Pin to USB SYNC and Charge Cable Cord for Apple iPhone 3G, 3Gs, 4, 4s, iPod 1 through 6, iPod Touch 1 through 4, iPad 1 through 3
Offered by iXCC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, March 29, 2015
These long cords are well made and so convenient. The only problem is one common to all cords - crimping the wire by repeatedly bending it the device end. I even keep one of these in the car so that my granddaughter can charge her ipad while using it in the back seat. I look for iXCC now when I buy additional cords.

Chemtrails Warning: Weather Is Being Controlled By The Government Using Destructive Chemicals

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, January 20, 2015
Does anyone really believe this tripe?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2015 2:20 PM PDT

Are Vaccines Harmful?: The Undiscovered Link To Chronic Disease And Mental Illness
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This information is opinion at best, and not based on any reputable science, January 20, 2015
This information is opinion at best, and not based on any reputable science. Following this book's advice is both dangerous and irresponsible.

VACCeptable Injuries: Increasing Childhood Diseases & Developmental Disorders
VACCeptable Injuries: Increasing Childhood Diseases & Developmental Disorders

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous misinformation, April 5, 2014
- no science
- highly emotional
- anecdotal

The dangers of not getting children immunized are well documented. Only when polio, measles, whooping cough, etc. are common again, will these nincompoops wise up.

Read NIH and CDC websites.

200+Cheap Wedding Ideas: Best Cheap Wedding Ideas: Save Money Tips for a Unique Dream Wedding on a Shoestring Budget  (Bonus: DIY Wedding Ideas)
200+Cheap Wedding Ideas: Best Cheap Wedding Ideas: Save Money Tips for a Unique Dream Wedding on a Shoestring Budget (Bonus: DIY Wedding Ideas)

1.0 out of 5 stars indecipherable, April 4, 2014
I'm not sure whether this book (really an expanded list) was written by a non-English speaker, or some software gone awry. No matter, just know that none of the badly needed proof reading and editing was done. Painful to try, impossible to read.

A Home for Christmas (Home Series Book 3)
A Home for Christmas (Home Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars clean, romantic fun, January 3, 2014
Nice romance without sleeze. Good family centered plot, and likable characters. Quick read. But not a short story by any mr
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2014 1:20 PM PST

What we Africans really Think about White people
What we Africans really Think about White people

1.0 out of 5 stars Racist nonsense, December 1, 2013
Wow, Really? Don't waste your time on this racist nonsense. It's sad that the author is so very hate filled.

Righteous Integrity
Righteous Integrity
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Integrity?, June 17, 2013
Julia Carrington, the author of this and a number of other "Christian" fictional books, must have no integrity. Her books are terrible, but priced at absurdly high prices. Then there's the "trick." Ms. Carrington often offers her books "free" for an hour or two, so that they make the various free e-book promotional sites. But after an hour or so, the books return to their ridiculously high prices. I believe Ms. Carrington is counting on people clicking before they look, thinking that the book is still free. Why else would you only offer it free for 1-2 hours?

I downloaded this book for free - on a morning when I was up before 6 am. After I read it, I was livid, thinking of folks who actually paid almost $10 for it. If you got tricked, complain to Amazon. This practice needs to stop.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3