Profile for Cherie Dee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cherie Dee RSS Feed

I'm a Believer: My Life of Monkees, Music, and Madness
I'm a Believer: My Life of Monkees, Music, and Madness
by Micky Dolenz
Price: $10.75
44 used & new from $6.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Filled With Fun and Info, September 7, 2007
As a Monkees' fan from way back in the hey-day, my nostalgia has been getting the better of me lately. And that is why I purchased Micky Dolenz' "I'm A Believer." This is the kind of book about the Monkees, their show and their recordings that I wanted to read. Micky writes a fast-paced, information-filled journal that doesn't stint on fun. Micky's sense of humor is present throughout as are fascinating facts about the whole Monkees era. Micky has happily chosen not to dish nasty dirt, and that is a welcome relief these days. I found the book to be a good read and highly recommend it to any Monkees' fan.

The Questions to Ask Before You Jump Into Bed
The Questions to Ask Before You Jump Into Bed
by Laurie Seale
43 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Jump Into This Book, December 11, 2005
If you are a human being, BUY THIS BOOK. Ms. Seale writes with profound knowledge about a subject we must all master if we are to find the right mate and a fulfilling relationship. The insight Ms. Seale provides is born of experience and thorough research (plus a dash of yoga/Eastern discipline with the help of her friend Susan - see the dedication page). We are led gently through the "10 Questions," learning as we go about ourselves and that is the author's main point: We must know ourselves well, the good and the bad, before we can know others and most definitely before we choose a long-term mate. No matter what your age, whether you are dating, starting what may be a long relationship or wondering how to know for sure when the right person for you comes along, reading this book will guide you and help you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2007 6:20 PM PDT