Profile for Rory > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rory RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Outlander: A Novel (Outlander, Book 1)
Outlander: A Novel (Outlander, Book 1)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The book that turned me into a reader!, April 9, 2015
I could never find a book that could hold my attention for long, until I read this book. I read the entire series including short novels and novellas in less than 4 months. I highly recommend this book and the entire series to new readers, it is such an adventure! It way more than romance, it's so many genres rolled up into one. The story is unpredictable, it's a real rollercoaster ride. So many fun plot twists await you in this series. I cannot wait for book #9 of the big novels. The t.v. show on Starz channel by the same name is beautifully done and true to the book I highly recommend getting the first half season on blu-ray as well, and watching the second half of the season now airing on Starz. You won't be disappointed and you'll want to reread these for years to come!

TsuiWah(TM) Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablet (2014 Oct Release) Case, Fashion Colorful Phoenix Design 360 Rotating PU Leather Flip Full Body Protector Case Cover Skin For All-New 2014 Amazon kindle Fire HD 7 Tablet (4th Generation)
Offered by TsuiWah
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

The Space Between: An Outlander Novella
The Space Between: An Outlander Novella
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved every sec of reading this!, February 27, 2015
Thoroughly enjoyable read, I cannot wait for a continuation of this. Hope Joan and Michael get together they'd make a great couple.

Outlander: Season One - Volume One: Collector's Edition (Blu-ray + UltraViolet)
Outlander: Season One - Volume One: Collector's Edition (Blu-ray + UltraViolet)
DVD ~ Caitriona Balfe
Price: $47.41
14 used & new from $36.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Squeee it's an official Outlander DVD!!!, January 20, 2015
This is an OFFICIAL release lassies, @Outlander_Starz the OFFICIAL Outlander twitter page just posted the link to this item. It's the REAL DEAL. It's not a scam, and about the "Thai thing", well, it means that it is dubbed and subbed in Thai, nothing more to it than that.

Obviously it's in it's original language, and I'm sure in English subbs too. Possibly and hopefully in Spanish too, but the listing just doesn't say that yet--I'm sure now that you've all pointed that out it'll be fixed. Dinna fash yerselves, just order the damn thing already. hahaha!

As for the show itself, the series is AMAZING, the books are the bomb, and you should buy this, NOW! Sam Heughan (Jamie Fraser) and Caitriona Balfe (Claire Beauchamp Randall Fraser) are amazing in it, as is the entire cast. Trrruly a great show and a fabulous story based on the books by Diana Gabaldon. I cannot wait to get this and bring Jamie (Sam Heughan) home with me.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2015 2:09 PM PST

Pulling Strings
Pulling Strings
DVD ~ Ramsey
Price: $9.96
36 used & new from $2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a nice surprise!, June 1, 2014
This review is from: Pulling Strings (DVD)
The movie is so sweet, and funny. I laughed so hard at all of Canica's (Omar Chaparro) jokes Jaime Camill's character Alejandro was so sweet. I definitely recommend this movie, its' a great family flick that I could watch over and over. Will definitely be buying the DVD; you should too!

Day Runner PRO Nature 3-in-1 Recycled Weekly Planning Pages, 6 x 9 Inches, 2013 (481-385-13)

5.0 out of 5 stars Day Runner Pro Nature Refills A+, November 24, 2013
Have bought these refill for a few years. Really pretty, simple, and useful. It's a very subtle feminine look, and I would recommend it to anyone.

Kinivo LS210 Portable Laptop Speaker - Compatible With Windows 7, Vista and Mac (USB)
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $34.99
3 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love Love!, November 24, 2013
Amazing sound quality, I love this speaker, It's plug and play and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone. It's so worth the money!

Man of Steel (Blu-ray)
Man of Steel (Blu-ray)
DVD ~ Henry Cavill
Price: $11.99
143 used & new from $5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Special Features, September 14, 2013
This review is from: Man of Steel (Blu-ray) (Blu-ray)
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack and 3D Limited Collector's Edition contain the following special features:

· Journey of Discovery: Creating "Man of Steel" - This immersive feature-length experience allows you to watch the movie with director Zack Snyder and stars Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Diane Lane and others as they share the incredible journey to re-imagine Superman.
· Strong Characters, Legendary Roles - Explore the legendary characters of the Superman mythology and how they have evolved in this new iteration of the Superman story.
· All-Out Action - Go inside the intense training regimen that sculpted Henry Cavill into the Man of Steel and Michael Shannon and Antje Traue into his Kyptonian nemeses. Includes interviews with cast and crew.
· Krypton Decoded - Dylan Sprayberry (Clark Kent, age 13) gives the lowdown on all the amazing Krypton tech, weapons and spaceships featured in "Man of Steel."
· Planet Krypton - The world's first exploration of Krypton and its lost society.

"Man of Steel" DVD 2-disc Special Edition contains the following special features:

· Strong Characters, Legendary Roles
· All-Out Action
· Krypton Decoded
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2013 4:32 PM PST

Here Comes the Boom (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Here Comes the Boom (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Salma Hayek
Price: $9.69
111 used & new from $1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great inspirational movie with lots of heart and laughs!, August 5, 2013
I didn't expect to love this movie. I like Kevin James, but I wasn't excited about this movie, based off the TV trailers I'd seen. Honestly, the trailers didn't do it justice. It really is funny, and so sweet. It had me laughing, and teared up in all the right moments. The cast is great, the story is solid, and the fight scenes were done very well -- as a fan of MMA, I wasn't disappointed. Henry Winkler is genius in this, and Kevin James probably does his best work to date. I cannot even put it into words how much I loved this movie. Other than, I'm buying the DVD immediately to add to my collection -- so you should really download it, or buy it too -- you likely won't regret it.

California Exotics *NEW* Butterfly Kiss, Pink
California Exotics *NEW* Butterfly Kiss, Pink
Offered by Green Web Inc
Price: $7.63
95 used & new from $4.61

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this because of the reviews... *sigh*, August 2, 2013
I got this vibe cause of the stellar reviews it was given. Honestly, I did have a quick orgasm the first time I used it, but then after that, it took a long time for me to have one. I'm so let down by this pink cutie. I wouldn't recommend it in good faith. Get a pocket rocket, or a different vibe for the g-spot, this just doesn't reach it, plus it's not that powerful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4