Profile for oh k > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

oh k RSS Feed (United States)

Snickers Eggs, 6.6-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Snickers Eggs, 6.6-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Offered by Buy and Sell Consignment
Price: $44.38
3 used & new from $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Free Snickers eggs!, April 16, 2014
While I don't agree with the other review that these are "garbage", I did have the exact same experience with Amazon. I was so excited to find a bundle of 36 Snickers eggs (my favorite Easter candy) for less than fourteen dollars. I bragged to all of my family members at what a bargain shopper I am and how I would be enjoying Snickers eggs for weeks to come. My first order came in a gigantic box. I anxiously tore the box open, thinking "this thing is huge, it must be stuffed full of delicious candy!" I pulled out yards of bubble wrap only to find a single package of six eggs, not the 36 in total like I was expecting based on the description. After hysterical laughs at my expense by my own flesh and blood, I contacted Amazon and they were, of course, great and sent me what they said would be the correct number of items free of charge. Better yet, I was able to keep the first package. Two days later, the same thing happened (only the contents were in an even bigger box). After even more hurtful laughs, I decided to just get my money back rather than try my luck with a third replacement. But they told me to keep the second package as well. So, all in all, I got 12 Snickers eggs free of charge!

Keep in mind, this was my experience from Amazon, not one of the many other sellers for this product.

Cups (Pitch Perfect's "When I'm Gone")
Cups (Pitch Perfect's "When I'm Gone")
Price: $0.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe they play this on the radio, February 6, 2014
I heard my young kid listening to this and didn't think anything of it until I heard "you're going to miss me by my walk, you're going to miss me by my taco". That's disgusting!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2014 6:16 AM PDT