Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Maria Alcazar > Reviews

Browse

Maria Alcazar's Profile

Customer Reviews: 69

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maria Alcazar "Ofelia" RSS Feed (Torrance, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Cosmic Serpent
The Cosmic Serpent
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Read, July 20, 2016
Minus one star, just because sometimes I felt the author really, desperately tried to make the connections to ancient symbols and hieroglyphs that I had to skim through it to get to his real point. It just got a bit drawn out. All in all its quite informative and a good read :)

21 PINE Naturally Lavender 100% Chemical-Free & Aluminum-Free Deodorant Stick - Unisex - Vegan Friendly Formula
Offered by Pavilion Electronics
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st time Using natural Deodorant, July 12, 2016
This is my 1st time using an all natural deodorant and I love it! It is not an antiperspirant so it wont do much for keeping you dry but as far as smelling good & no BO I'm all good! I put it to the test when I went on my hike this weekend and had my poor boyfriend smell my pits (that's love) and was pleasantly surprised - NO GROSS SMELLING BO. Still had a bit of that wonderful lavender scent. I have pretty sensitive skin and I did well with this deodorant. NO rash or allergic reaction. It goes on smooth too (kinda lotion-y) so its not abrasive like other natural deodorants I read reviews on b4 sticking with this one.

adidas Women's Adizero Cap, Black/White/Blaze Pink, One Size Fits All
adidas Women's Adizero Cap, Black/White/Blaze Pink, One Size Fits All
Price: $16.71
13 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FIT, June 25, 2016
Great hat. I have a small head and always have a hard time finding hats that fit properly but this one is it here! It's super light and airy I'm planning to use this when I run and hike..mainly outdoor sports..not sure how the sweat band will work as I haven't tried it yet but overall this is the best fitting hat I own and I own like 4 other sports hats like this.

BTP! HMONG Bag Swingpack Hill Tribe Ethnic Embroidered Sling Crossbody Hippie Hobo Purse HMSP9
Offered by BenThai Products
Price: $22.98
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS BAG!, June 25, 2016
Beautiful bag! I got this yesterday and the beautiful colors are just as vibrant in person. This bag is well constructed and I love the hand embroidery on it. It adds to the charm of this beauty. Have I mentioned it's well made?! This bag is deceiving because it doesn't look too big but it holds a lot! I can hold a large wallet, makeup bag, eyeglass case, keys and still have some room left, although I don't recommend over filling it as that's not the point of this type of bag. The seller also included a thoughtful free gift of a handmade friendship bracelet just to make it even more special 😊 This is gona be my go to purse got a long time 😀 LOVE LOVE LOVE
Comment Comment | Permalink

Coloring Apps for Adults Premium
Coloring Apps for Adults Premium
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, May 31, 2016
Fun app

AmorWing Rose Quartz and Variscite Energy Bracelet Yoga Mala Reiki Healing Bracelet 6mm
Offered by AMORSTORE
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bracelet, May 31, 2016
Im getting another one! I love the way the stones feel against my skin and my wrist are pretty small..this fits like a glove. The colors are so soft and pretty and the size of the stones are perfect to layer up. Im in love.

Sedmart 7 Chakra Natural Stone Bracelet Crystal Jewelry Reiki Healing
Sedmart 7 Chakra Natural Stone Bracelet Crystal Jewelry Reiki Healing
Offered by Gems Handmade
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and easy to put on myself with the ..., May 31, 2016
Great quality and easy to put on myself with the clasp :) Im wearing it now and Its not an obtrusive bracelet as I'm always typing on the computer for 8 hrs a day,

Bling Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver Simulated Turquoise Modern Shapes Midi Ring Set Gold Plated
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars 2 stars off, May 31, 2016
Super cute rings BUT 2 stars off, because on 1 of the rings a stone fell right off right when I put it on my finger! Bummer because I really like the style of these darling rings. To much trouble to return it, so I'm keeping them sans one ring :( I guess you get what you pay for.

Squishy Deluxe Microbead Bolster Pillow - Cream
Squishy Deluxe Microbead Bolster Pillow - Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pillows- THERAPUTIC, April 25, 2016
Such a comfy Pillow. I got one for myself and my mother that has a lot of issues with her legs and suffers from Parkinson as well as Sciatic Nerve pain, she has a lot of issues finding a comfortable position to lay, sit, stand (every position) and these types of pillows are the only ones that help her feel decent at least enough to let her body rest/recover. Got it the next day!

Cuhair(tm) 2pcs scissors Design Punk Women Girl Hair Clip Pin Claw Barrettes Accessories mother's day gift
Offered by cugoods
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, April 25, 2016
Super cute and really holds the hair back or in place. I have super long and heavy hair too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7