Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Risuko: A Kunoichi Tale (Teen Historical Adventure) (Seasons of the Sword Book 1)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It got fascinating., June 27, 2016
This is a pretty cute tween-aged story. I rather not include any details for fear of spoilers, but towards the end IT REALLY GOT ME HOOKED. I can NOT wait for the next one to come out.

I think pre-teens and teens would enjoy this. It gets exciting and I truly feel like the next one will be more exciting and more going on. This first one was mainly backstories so not much action (which is what interests me) was going on. The backstories were pretty good. Interesting characters. Very awesome how the characters connected, I thought. There might be more action in the next one. And I WILL be getting a copy of my own. I would also love to have actual paperback or hardback copies of them all.

Also, I am in love with the cover art. Kudos to the artist. Kudos to the author. Great book.

I received my copy of Risuko from Story Cartel in exchange for an honest review. Thank you very much, Story Cartel!

Isabella's Big Adventure
Isabella's Big Adventure
by Thuyen Nguyen
Price: $9.95
14 used & new from $6.96

5.0 out of 5 stars And I enjoyed it. It was very cute, May 18, 2016
I received a copy from Story Cartel. And I enjoyed it. It was very cute. The character, Isabella, is good at outrageous storytelling and I would like to see more kids tell stories the way she does!

The 5th Wave: The First Book of the 5th Wave Series
The 5th Wave: The First Book of the 5th Wave Series
by Rick Yancey
Price: $6.89
184 used & new from $1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars The story is great. As an adult, May 10, 2016
The story is great. As an adult, I enjoyed it. But teenage me probably would have really loved it. I also read the second, enjoyed that one, too. I am currently waiting for the next one. Can't wait for it to come out!

Love, Lucy (Berkley Boulevard Celebrity Autobiography)
Love, Lucy (Berkley Boulevard Celebrity Autobiography)
by Lucille Ball
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.19
140 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this and love her., May 10, 2016
An absolute wonderful read. Very informative and truly entertaining. Being as how this is from Lucy herself, you read about what she truly thought about the glamour life, her love life, her marriages, her young life, every aspect of her career (that includes her finances, somewhat), her homes, her start, and more. She was a real bad ass. I did not expect to come out of this with so much respect for her (after what respect I already had for her). I REALLY enjoyed this one.

Winter
Winter
Price: $13.58
104 used & new from $5.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting read, May 10, 2016
This review is from: Winter (Hardcover)
Redemption, love, friendship, bravery, heroism, magic, and an ultimate battle. And more. Wonderfully put together (yet again). Consistent with the rest of the books. Nothing about this book is too much or too little, in my personal opinion. Also, another beautiful cover art.

Cress
Cress
Price: $6.20
111 used & new from $3.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Another awesome read., May 10, 2016
This review is from: Cress (Paperback)
Another awesome continuation to the series. I'm not only in love with the story, but her book cover arts are GORGEOUS. I LOVE all the covers for this series. They're perfect! They are "to the point" of what (or rather who) to expect in it, it's not crazy with beautiful princess faces, but just gives you enough to know who you'll be introduced to. Love love love.

Scarlet
Scarlet
Price: $8.98
127 used & new from $4.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Loooove!, May 10, 2016
This review is from: Scarlet (Paperback)
Love love love! I love this just as much as I love the first book. Another character creatively writ. Fun take on the romance part as well, but also does not overpower the awesome action. Also, i'm loving the strong female characters. I also love all the friendship-building. Terrific 2nd book.

Cinder
Cinder
Price: $5.72
194 used & new from $0.22

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite take on fairy tale characters, May 10, 2016
This review is from: Cinder (Paperback)
Absolutely loved this! One of my favorite takes on fairy tale characters! A steady pace of awe and suspense and butterflies in your belly. Creative take on Cinderella and Prince Charming and other familiar characters.

NOS4A2: A Novel
NOS4A2: A Novel
by Joe Hill
Price: $10.71
118 used & new from $3.83

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely loved this story, May 10, 2016
This review is from: NOS4A2: A Novel (Paperback)
I absolutely loved this story! I loved the weirdness and the psychotic-ness and the gore and the creepiness. I also loved the way Joe Hill created the special abilities. Very creative. I believe after the 2nd or 3rd night of reading this I had a nightmare about it, lol. But in a great way ;) Fun read.

Neverwhere 1st (first) Edition by Neil Gaiman published by Avon (1998)
Neverwhere 1st (first) Edition by Neil Gaiman published by Avon (1998)
56 used & new from $2.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story., May 10, 2016
I enjoyed the story. I loved the idea of London Above and London Below. I loved how he created London Below and the characters who live in it. I just wished there was more action and magic because it created them so interestingly. Great story, though. And it ended very well!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7