Profile for D. DiRado > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. DiRado "dan the man" RSS Feed (Buffalo, NY)

Kroo Portable Hard Drive EVA Case - Black
Kroo Portable Hard Drive EVA Case - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Case for My Passport, January 14, 2009
I bought this case to protect my Western Digital My Passport Essential 320 GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive and it works great. The hard drive and connection cord fit nicely into the case. The case itself is durable and will protect the hard drive in a fall. I originally was going to buy the case logic case but the reviews were bad so I decided to take a chance on this case. It ended up being a perfect match.

Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable (10 Feet) - High-Speed Supports Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Standard]
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $8.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, January 14, 2009
I ordered 2 of these cables but actually received the 10' nylon coated cables. The only bad thing about the nylon coated cables is that they are a little stiff and you must have enough clearance behind your HDMI port so that when the cable is plugged in, it is not under too much bending pressure. Other than that minor detail they work great and I've had no problems. I have one connected to my HDTV cable box and the other to my Xbox360. Great quality for the price!