Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Lucho > Reviews

Browse

Lucho's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lucho RSS Feed

Travelpro Crew 8 Business Backpack,Black,One Size
Travelpro Crew 8 Business Backpack,Black,One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Travel Pro buis backpack a 50-50 prposition, June 14, 2012
I ordered 2 bags, one for myself and the other for a buddy. His tore at both unions where the straps meet the back pack. Mine has shown no signs of tear or wear and I have made multiple overseas trips with it. The quality is consistent with travel pro reliability and functionality. Product made in China which is probably why I named this review the ("hit" very good quality or "miss" very poor quality) 50-50 propostion.

The plus is I ordered thru Amazon, went online , selected the return/refund tab, provided reason for return and requested a replacement- was subsequently provided with a prepaid mailing label (UPS) and given 2weeks to Send /return damaged article, before I even mailed the item back, I received an email advising my replacement ordered was being processed and an approximate date of delivery.

First time, I ever had to return an item with Amazon, but this experience encouraged me to purchase through them even more.

Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2012 3:08 PM PDT