Profile for D. Park > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Park RSS Feed (Kansas)

Panasonic VIERA X1 Series TC-L32X1 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV
Panasonic VIERA X1 Series TC-L32X1 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great TV with stunning Video and Great Audio, November 25, 2009
This is a great LCD TV for the money. I had read some complaints about the sound level on this TV being bad and was already planning on adding a Secondary Audio source before I received it but after using it for the past week I am very impressed with audio quality and sound level, I can hear dialogue very well and I have never had to turn it up past 18 on the sound level (100 is Max), this TV has great audio, I have tried it via DirecTV RCA input, via HDMI with Netflix Roku and via a DVD player with component input and all sound great.

I don't even have HD content yet but am very impressed with the Picture, very sharp, great color, nice blacks, great detail, great angle of view... absolutely no complaints.

Completely worth the money and puts my 5 year old 32 inch CRT Toshiba to shame.

Sharp R-405KS 1.4-Cubic Feet 1100-Watt Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
Sharp R-405KS 1.4-Cubic Feet 1100-Watt Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp makes the best microwaves, February 15, 2009
This microwave replaces my 14 year old Sharp microwave that still works perfectly but I wanted an updated stainless steel style. I've only had the microwave for a month but it is a quality product. As another reviewer mentioned there is a sticker on the front window but it come off very easily with a little bit of soap and water.

My parents still have their Sharp Carousel microwave that they bought in 1979 and it works great. Sharp makes a quality product.

Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean
Price: $34.99 - $59.50

1.0 out of 5 stars irregulars, February 15, 2009
I bought 3 pairs of Levi's 550 jeans, all the same size and each one had a different fit. They are all badly cut. These must be irregulars or blems.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2009 2:10 PM PDT