Profile for Javi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Javi RSS Feed

Dream Essentials Sweet Dreams (TM) Lightweight Contoured Sleep Mask Kit with Earplugs, Travel Pouch, and Black Eye Mask
Offered by Dream Essentials
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 22, 2013
Its comfortable and of good quality material, helps me sleep during day, the earplugs and the little bag are nice extras. Recommend it, price is good value.

Casio Men's SGW300HB-3AVCF Multi-Function Sport Watch with Green Nylon Band
Casio Men's SGW300HB-3AVCF Multi-Function Sport Watch with Green Nylon Band
Price: $44.16
10 used & new from $43.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Very accurate, February 7, 2013
Love the looks of it and the green nylon band. The sensors are very sensitive and provide very accurate readings for general use, this is not a professional tool. I love to use it when i go out of town on trips outside the city. When elevation is over 10000ft, it will read as 1000ft, so consider this when you use the altimeter.

DEGEN DE13 Crank Dynamo Solar Emergency AM FM SW world Radio by Koolertron
DEGEN DE13 Crank Dynamo Solar Emergency AM FM SW world Radio by Koolertron
Offered by topscreen2012
Price: $32.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really handy, February 7, 2013
Its a nice thing to have with so many added functions! The SW reception is very good for a small radio, great to have for emergencies. In Costa Rica we have earthquakes all the time, so in those cases, having this as part of your emergency plan, allows you to be informed and to be able to use the flashlight and the solar charging. The only thing I would improve on this radio, is the antenna that doesnt rotate, and looks like if you break it, replacement would be an issue, so better take care of it and be gentle with that! Other than that, I would rate it with 5 stars.

TECSUN PL-380 DSP FM stereo. MW. SW. LW. World Band PLL Radio Receiver, LCD Display, ETM Function Added
Price: $53.95
7 used & new from $48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent radio, February 7, 2013
I love it, does what its supposed to do. The ETM function is really nice and useful. Comes with a nice carrying pouch made of neoprene, a long wire antenna and a pair of earphones. I chose this device cause of the keypad available, the DSP capability, ETM function. Its so compact that you can carry this anytime, anywhere, portability is just great on this radio. Im very satisfied and hope to enjoy it for a long time and take it with me when i travel to browse the spectrum.

Gaorui 5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit USB SD/TF Card Reader for Apple Ipad or Ipad 2 3 - White
Offered by FOREVER YUNG
Price: $2.46
19 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless gadget, February 7, 2013
I bought this to use with my ipad 3. It doesnt work, ipad says device is not compatible, dont waste your money on this, you have been warned.

Also, the little black switch on the side broke at the first attempt to change its position. I have been ripped of. Better spend the money on the original apple product, if you really want to use that function.

Polaroid M34030A 3x4 Zink Photo Paper for Polaroid GL10
Polaroid M34030A 3x4 Zink Photo Paper for Polaroid GL10
Offered by GadgetBasket
Price: $18.99
8 used & new from $18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 5, 2012
I got what I expected of it. I got the printer as a gift, so this is the first package of paper I buy. Its actually fun and easy to use, and nice to have the chance to print easily any image taken with your cel phone, tablet (through PC or MAC) or with DSLR.

Airline Transport Pilot Oral Exam Guide: The Comprehensive Guide to Prepare You for the FAA Checkride (Oral Exam Guide series)
by Michael D. Hayes
9 used & new from $9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have, December 5, 2012
This guide is simply a must have on every pilot's shelf. Its a summarized knowledge handbook for any pilot looking to improve his knowledge for general aviation knowledge or to prepare for an ATP exam.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 4, 2012
I live about 15 miles from the international airport at SJO, and I use a portable scanner. I noticed a slight reception improvement when using this antenna, so considering the price I think it's ok. Happy with the antenna, and I will continue to experiment with it.

Commercial Pilot Test Prep 2012: Study and Prepare for the Commercial Airplane, Helicopter, Gyroplane, Glider, Balloon, Airship and Military Competency FAA Knowledge Exams (Test Prep series)
by ASA Test Prep Board
31 used & new from $0.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide, August 7, 2012
I just aced my written yesterday thanks to the material in this book. Its simply the best guide to help you study and prepare for your written exams. The test I did is based on the FAA commercial questions, translated to spanish ( Costa Rican Civil Aviation Authority) therefore, this book is your best bet to learn, understand and memorize questions and answers. I would recommend this to anyone.

Bendix King 066-01207-0001 AV8OR Handheld System with GoFly Americas and GoDrive U.S./Canada
Price: $550.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., May 17, 2012
I bought my unit last Feb 2012. I updated the firmware and also used the free DB update from the website. Took me some time to figure it out. Also, at first I realized there was a problem with the GoDrive part of the unit, it showed an error message that made it impossible to access this feature. Then, doing some research on the web, was able to get hold of a support center for the product. The response was prompt, efficient too. The problem was a defect on the SD Card, so they sent free of charge a new SD card. It then worked fine and I was able to experiment a bit the GoDrive function, but I wasnt really interested on that part, maybe as en extra value on my unit, which was to get a flight GPS for VFR operation, as navigational support.Too bad though that I spent the free DB update on the defective SD card, hmmm. So far I have used the unit in flight a few times, and I must say its great to have it in the cockpit, as navigation support and enhancing my situational awareness! I can enter waypoints and create flight plans, and the terrain feature is absolutely invaluable, so is the miniPFD screen I can access in flight. Regarding the accesories, I must say it comes nicely equipped, being the only negative comment about the suction cup, that falls off the windshield of the car and the aircraft too. So I will be trying the yoke mount instead in flight. I do training flights in Costa Rica, so I dont have access to the weather features of the unit, but still, makes it a great value for the money. I am very satisfied with my purchase, and look forward to many years of reliable operation of it. I am a private pilot and almost ready to get my IFR rating. So far the battery duration has not been an issue, the unit comes with different brightness settings so you can manage the battery life, also, it comes with a 12v charger that can be connected to the aircraft to provide charging. I would definitely recommend this product to any student pilot or aviation enthusiasts alike.