Profile for Kathy Brooks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathy Brooks RSS Feed (Danville, VA)

Page: 1 | 2
All of Me (The Montgomery Brothers Book 4)
All of Me (The Montgomery Brothers Book 4)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A +, March 21, 2014
3 books+ novella and a good story to boot! Good combination. It was one of those kinds of books that you hated to go to bed because you wanted to finish but you knew that you needed to go to bed so you could work the next day.

Naomi Home Cozy Body Pillow Espresso
Naomi Home Cozy Body Pillow Espresso
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You are pregnant, can't sleep, get this!, October 14, 2013
This was for my daughter. It is her first pregnancy and she was having a hard time sleeping so I bought it for her birthday. In her words: It is amazinnnnggg.

Motorola DECT 6.0 Enhanced Cordless Phone with 4 Handsets and Digital Answering System L704
Offered by lakeplacegames
Price: $120.99
4 used & new from $74.95

5.0 out of 5 stars !, August 4, 2013
4 handsets and the price were well worth it. Plugging them into an outlet instead of individual phone lines is what got my attention

Here Comes the Bride
Here Comes the Bride
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Here and there?!, February 6, 2013
Here comes the bride was great. So great in fact, I wanted to find "There goes the Groom" and get it.If you are looking for a pick me up and need a laugh, get them both. Rita Herron is an awesome writer; ok a better word is fun.She has it all..

Beauty and the Feast
Beauty and the Feast
Price: $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Well,let me tell you,lol!, January 14, 2013
I love funny,loving, crazy books! And YES, this has it all. I am going to buy more books by JR Barnett, so does that tell you anything? This was my first by her. A little extra were the way she described some of those recipes and yes I am going to try some of them,i hope..This book is Just Right!

No Exchanges, No Returns (Return to Redemption Book 4)
No Exchanges, No Returns (Return to Redemption Book 4)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it!, December 14, 2012
I love to read and this one has it all.. Well worth waiting for the end..Didn't want to put it down, but, I did , so I could sleep and work. :)

Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
235 used & new from $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up!, July 30, 2012
OK,I thought long and hard about buying The Kindle Fire.You hear so much about the Ipad,Genesis,nexus,etc.Good and Bad on both.For me,the Fire was the best choice for me.The size, the price, everything about it is A+ in my book. I can read magazines,get on the web,play games, read newspapers,etc. The only thing I can't do is get on Skype,and that's ok because I can get on that on my laptop. In my opinion,Amazon has a winner in the Fire.Amazon is a winner in itself, from customer service,on.LOL,now my husband wants one.Some people want bigger and think bigger is best. I like this size because it fits just about anywhere without taking up space.I did worry about making a mistake in buying it,now I know I made the right choice.

King's Brand 3 Pc. White Finish Wood Drop Down Table & 2 Stools
King's Brand 3 Pc. White Finish Wood Drop Down Table & 2 Stools
Offered by 2K Furniture Designs
Price: $299.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for what I needed, June 1, 2012
I have been looking and looking for something like this to complete my kitchen! Not only did it come a week earlier than expected,it looks so much better than the picture..It was easy to put together..I would recommend this, especially with the price..Its so much more than what I expected,its that simple!

The Klutz
The Klutz
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud funny!, February 8, 2012
This review is from: The Klutz (Kindle Edition)
Murphy Childs needs to write more books..It is an absolute funny,laugh out loud, good story..I got to laughing so hard at some points that I had to quit reading for a few..If you like romance and comedy, the Klutz is the one to buy/get for free..Thanks, Murphy Childs,for the laughs and an awesome story :)

Donovan's Angel (The Donovans of the Delta Book 1)
Donovan's Angel (The Donovans of the Delta Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 2, 2012
This is probably the best book I have read in a long time..From start to finish,its fun,creative, different, and thats what makes it special..If you want a good book and don't have Donovan's Angel, this is the one to get..

Page: 1 | 2