Profile for Patrick > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patrick RSS Feed (Mount Holly, NJ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Adam Plus Breakaway Flea & Tick Collar for Cats and Kittens, 13", Black
Adam Plus Breakaway Flea & Tick Collar for Cats and Kittens, 13", Black
Price: $5.89
30 used & new from $4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works, June 1, 2014
All I can say is it repels fleas and tics from my 3 cats. I don't know anything about the dog version because I use something else on him.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, June 1, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
First I want to say about the only downside, and it's currently temporary, is the usb port. It is not active, but if you think about it, why did they include one? Eventually, with a firmware upgrade, is all it would take to activate it. It's just a matter of time.

My TV has a lot of these internet addons. I have a Roku 2, Apple TV 2, and a computer with XBMC installed on it. The Roku and the Apple TV are very similar to the Fire TV, various apps, Netfilx, Hulu Plus etc. The Apple TV 2 and the Fire TV have the distinction of being able to have XBMC installed on it. With the much larger ram capacity and faster processor, the Fire TV runs the apps, and especially XBMC, much faster and smoother.

My favorite box is the Fire TV, especially for how it runs XBMC. It runs it smoother than on my computer.

The OontZ Curve Super Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker. Better Sound, Better Volume, Incredible Online Price - The perfect speaker to take everywhere with you this summer (Titanium Black)
Offered by The OontZ Designed and Engineered by Cambridge SoundWorks
Price: $64.99
3 used & new from $27.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 20, 2014
First, I must say the downside. This is another reason I detest WinBlows. Issues, after issues. It will absolutely not install on Windows 7 x64. When paring, it sees it but does not install the Bluetooth drivers. The positive is it stalls PERFECTLY on OS X. The sound quality is excellent and LOUD, no distortion what so ever. Since Maverick is my main os, I could care less about WinBlows. If your running an Apple product, you will absolutely love this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2014 12:07 PM PST

TiVo Premiere XL4 TCD758250 HD Digital Video Recorder
TiVo Premiere XL4 TCD758250 HD Digital Video Recorder
Offered by weaKnees DVR Superstore
Price: $199.99
29 used & new from $135.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Any Cable DVR, January 14, 2014
I currently own 2 TiVo boxes, a TiVo Premier, which is the 2 tuner version and the TiVo Premiere 4, which is the 4 tuner version. The later I just purchased last week. TiVo is currently having a special, online only, for the Premier, for $49.99, and the Premiere 4 for $99.99, while supplies last. There is a new version, Romano, but cost as much as in the $500 range. The only major difference is it supports 6 tuners. $400 is not worth for the addition of 2 tuners, as most reviews also state. I've had the Premiere for 3 years and is working flawlessly. I also upgraded the hard drive to a 2tb drive. Do a Google search & read up how easily this can be done. I have been wanting a 2nd box for quite some time and when I saw the promo, I couldn't say no, especially for the 4 tuner version. It works as well as the original (Premiere) box. I am heavily involved with podcasts, and the nice thing with TiVo is you can subscribe to podcasts and also download custom podcasts by putting in the URL Shows that you want to subscribe to have more options available than from a cable DVR box..

Supports a Cable Card, if needed, Hullu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, Xfinity On Demand, YouTube, MLB.TV, AOL On, Web Video Hotlist, Spotify, Pandora, Rhapsody Music Service, Live365. Podcaster, and Photos & Slideshows.

Overall my user experience is much more enjoyable using TiVo than with the cable company.

OCR Instantly Free
OCR Instantly Free
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm..., December 10, 2013
This review is from: OCR Instantly Free (App)
Note 3... it works but with a fair amount of errors, about 25% I ran only 1 test, will continue testing. I'm going to keep it, for now. Hopefully it will get better in future updates.

TiVo TCD746500 Premiere DVR - Black (Tivo Service Subscription Required)
TiVo TCD746500 Premiere DVR - Black (Tivo Service Subscription Required)
Offered by Treasures 2go
Price: $139.50
41 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars TV viewing more enjoyable, October 17, 2013
I've had this unit for almost 3 years. The only upgrade I did was upgraded the hard drive to 2tb. No issues to speak of. I especially like the feature to record podcasts. I just noticed that as of one of the firmware updates, you can no longer record podcasts

Samsung Faceplate Hard Phone Case Cover for Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Proclaim 720C SCH-S720C - Black
Offered by GO Carol(Ships From Hong Kong)
Price: $2.02
15 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, Very, Nice, June 17, 2013
This is a very, very, nice hard case for this phone. It's a nice, tight fight. It's a little bit of a pain in the butt to take the case off, but once you figure it out, because of the tight fit, it's well worth it. It also looks good on the phone. I ordered this for my step daughter. I'm going to order a second one for my wife's phone.

Zippo "Don't Tread on Me" Lemon Finish Lighter, 7283
Zippo "Don't Tread on Me" Lemon Finish Lighter, 7283

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 25, 2012
I can not believe someone gave a review based on his non knowledge of copyright laws, instead of the lighter itself, is mind boggling. First, it is a very beautiful product. The color is pleasing to the eyes. It feels solid in my hands. It lights, as it should. There is no leakage, of the fuel. All in all, a typical Zippo light, great, as it's reputation speaks for itself.

Philip Dru: Administrator: A Story of Tomorrow, 1920 - 1935
Philip Dru: Administrator: A Story of Tomorrow, 1920 - 1935
Price: $6.31

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame On You Amazon, January 25, 2012
Shame on you Amazon. This book is availiible on public domain, as in, you can get it for free from Project Gutenberg. This is one of the most poorly written books of all time. Woodward Wilson was known to have read it 4 times.

Stanley SB0109 SquidBrite Work Light
Stanley SB0109 SquidBrite Work Light
Offered by Buckeye Tool Supply
Price: $20.00
73 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Bright, January 22, 2012
This thing is much brighter than the average flashlight. My father owns one. I liked it so much, I ordered one for myself.

*Why it says I'm from New Caledonia, I have no idea. It won't let me change the location. I'm in NJ.*

Page: 1 | 2 | 3