Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Pat > Reviews

Browse

Pat's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pat RSS Feed (New York, NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Razor V-17 Child Multi-Sport Helmet, Satin Blue
Razor V-17 Child Multi-Sport Helmet, Satin Blue
Price: $13.89
18 used & new from $13.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Received wrong color but happy with helmet, March 30, 2015
We ordered this helmet in blue for our son but it arrived in a bright green. Nonetheless we like the green, and he likes the little dinosaur logo on it. He is 3 YO; the helmet fits him well and can be adjusted. It seems to be comfortable for him.

KidKraft Nantucket 2-shelf Bookcase
KidKraft Nantucket 2-shelf Bookcase
Price: $58.99
33 used & new from $58.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice and shelves are tall enough to easily hold oversized ..., October 11, 2014
Decent quality at a bargain price. Looks nice and shelves are tall enough to easily hold oversized children's books. Easy to put together. Considering buying a second one for my son's growing book collection.

Thermos Novelty Soft Lunch Kit, Firetruck
Thermos Novelty Soft Lunch Kit, Firetruck
Price: $11.12
17 used & new from $11.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, reasonable price, October 11, 2014
My 2-1/2 year old son loves his new lunchbox! Good quality, reasonable price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong bags, better than cheaper brands, February 17, 2014
I used these for a couple years with no problem, but decided to try a cheaper brand. The cheaper ones felt, well, cheaper: thinner and flimsier. While they never broke, I just never felt as comfortable using them. And when the only thing between you and your dog's poop is a little plastic bag, the last thing you want is something that feels flimsy or unreliable. So I went back to BoB and will continue using them.

d-fuzz-it Sweater and Fabric Comb
d-fuzz-it Sweater and Fabric Comb
Offered by cool kraft
Price: $9.99
7 used & new from $5.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I've ever bought for sweater care - and great value, February 17, 2014
I hate it when new sweaters pill after just a couple wearings. I have tried other sweater depiller options with limited success - the battery operated shaver, a simple clothes brush - but this cheap little gizmo works far better and the results last longer. It is very easy to use and works great for either a big job or just a touch up. LOVE it. Will be ordering a bunch as stocking stuffers next Christmas.

Trucks Board Book
Trucks Board Book
by Byron Barton
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.78
157 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Our 2-year-old loves it, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Trucks Board Book (Board book)
Our son, who just turned two, is obsessed with all kinds of trucks. He loves this book, and also the train one by the same author. Simple, colorful illustrations and simple text.

Potty (Leslie Patricelli board books)
Potty (Leslie Patricelli board books)
by Leslie Patricelli
Edition: Board book
Price: $5.00
301 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids in the potty-training process, February 17, 2014
We got this book at the same time as introducing the potty to our two-year-old son. He loves to read it, both on and off the potty. The expressions of surprise and then joy on the baby's face when his patience finally pays off are great. Definitely recommend. Our son also enjoys other Patricelli board books such as "Tubby."

Safety 1st Swing Shut Toilet Lock
Safety 1st Swing Shut Toilet Lock
Price: $8.49
43 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for protecting your toddler from the toilet, and the toilet from your toddler, February 17, 2014
Initially we put this lock on the toilets to keep our son from falling in, when he first started cruising and walking at around 10-12 months. Now he is two and that's not so much an issue. But we keep it on because he likes to throw things (so far: his toothbrush, a small toy, and one enormous wad of toilet paper -- unrelated to actually using the toilet) in the bowl. So, the lock is great for protecting the toilet as well as our son.

The Fire Station (Annikin)
The Fire Station (Annikin)
by Robert Munsch
Price: $1.99
33 used & new from $0.18

1.0 out of 5 stars Miniature "Annikins" edition is just too tiny, February 17, 2014
I ordered one to see if it was worth getting a bunch as goodies for my son's firetruck-themed birthday party. Decided not worth it. The original book is wonderfully done and this smaller (and shorter) edition just doesn't do it justice.

OXO Good Grips Folding Sweater Dryer with Fold-Flat Legs
OXO Good Grips Folding Sweater Dryer with Fold-Flat Legs
Price: $15.99
5 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, February 17, 2014
After years of drying sweaters on towels spread out on counters, beds, etc, I finally made the long overdue investment in stackable drying racks. I looked at several designs including the household essentials rack also offered on amazon, before going for this OXO rack. If storage is a concern for you, I think this one is the better deal, despite the higher price, as it folds relatively compact for storage -- the legs fold over AND the whole thing folds in half, so it doesn't require much storage space. I initially ordered two. I liked them so much that I am now ordering two or three more. The racks really speed up drying times since air can circulate all around the items (placing them near heating vents or a radiator speeds up the process even more). These racks are made out of lightweight plastic so they can feel a bit flimsy, but once in position they are stable and work just fine. They stack nicely. Highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3