Profile for J. B. Draper > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. B. Draper "Reed B Tween" RSS Feed (PA)

Coffee Bean Direct Poor Man's Blend, Whole Bean Coffee, 5-Pound Bag
Coffee Bean Direct Poor Man's Blend, Whole Bean Coffee, 5-Pound Bag
Price: $34.86
8 used & new from $34.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 8, 2014
Good everyday blend, well priced. For french-press, we recommend using whole bean.

T4T: A Discipleship Re-Revolution
T4T: A Discipleship Re-Revolution
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars To Be Continued?, November 29, 2013
Beyond inspiring in what it describes. A follow-up book should be written on how T4T is being adapted for our cultural settings. Would love to network with people who are finding ways of multiplying T4T practitioners among North Americans and Latin Americans.

[Aluminum Body & 12 Months Warranty] Aibocn® 5600mah Replacement Laptop Battery For Macbook 13-inch Apple A1185 1185 A1181 MA254 MA255 MA472 MA561 MA566 MA699 MA700 MA701 MB402 MB061 MB062 MB063 Series
Offered by GPR BATTERY
Price: $22.48
7 used & new from $22.48

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy this, November 29, 2013
I've had this battery for just over 3 weeks. I can't explain why, but after one initial charge of the "new" battery (about 12 hours), my laptop acted like it was overheating, then completely lost power. My attempts to re-charge the battery seemed futile. I thought perhaps that it needed slight position adjustment, so I reinserted the battery. Still without progress. If the power cord came unattached, my Macbook instantly lost all power and charge. Nothing good I can say about this lemon. Waste of $.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2013 7:46 AM PST

French Roast, Whole Bean Coffee, 5-Pound Bag
French Roast, Whole Bean Coffee, 5-Pound Bag
Price: $38.57
10 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars my best coffee value, September 16, 2012
I tried this brand and now plan to be a regular buyer. The fresh roasted bean makes all the difference.

Professional Deluxe Ranger: Overhead Pulley System
Professional Deluxe Ranger: Overhead Pulley System
Offered by Balego®
Price: $6.67

3.0 out of 5 stars It does what it's designed to do, January 27, 2012
I looked over several product options, and thought "I'm just going to be using this for a couple of months after surgery to limber up the shoulders." It worked. The item a physical therapist had me use was commercial grade, solid grips and metal pulley wheel. On this product, nothing was really lost in terms of function and benefit. I had my doubts about the plastic pulley wheel and hollow handle grips. There's a slight difference in hand comfort. But I still occasionally use the product 2 years later, and it's as good as the day I unpacked it. Glad I paid less.

Magnum Exotics Kona Blend Coffee, 2 Pound, Whole Bean
Magnum Exotics Kona Blend Coffee, 2 Pound, Whole Bean

4.0 out of 5 stars Kona Blend smooooth, January 27, 2012
I came back for more. it's a good value and good blend: wondering how close to fresh-roasted is this product? Using French press coffee-maker, our family was still happy with the result. I'll take a cup of this over a $ 4.00 grande every time.

Magnum Exotics Kona Blend Coffee, Whole Bean, 16 Ounce
Magnum Exotics Kona Blend Coffee, Whole Bean, 16 Ounce
Offered by Magnum Coffee Roastery
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Magnum Kona Blend, August 20, 2011
I'll keep the review simple. I plan to order more of this coffee blend today. Smooth, satisfying brew. Good value.

Berlitz French Premier
Berlitz French Premier
4 used & new from $50.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Berlitz French Premiere, May 16, 2011
This review is from: Berlitz French Premier (DVD-ROM)
I've enjoyed the software and made progress with it, however I found that some antivirus software stripped the instant immersion functionality, and did so even after reinstallation. Otherwise, it seems like an excellent value and I look forward to using it more.