Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM
Profile for matis mom > Reviews

Browse

matis mom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

matis mom "TFS" RSS Feed (Philly)

Page: 1 | 2
Holding Hands, Holding Hearts: Recovering a Biblical View of Christian Dating
Holding Hands, Holding Hearts: Recovering a Biblical View of Christian Dating
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and enjoyable read., March 20, 2015
One of the best books I have read on the topic. I would recommend it.

The 3:16 Promise: He Loves.  He Gives.  We Believe.  We Live.
The 3:16 Promise: He Loves. He Gives. We Believe. We Live.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, wish it was longer, April 14, 2013
Great quick read. The message is clearly stated, developed and explained. Great book for anyone becoming weary in their trial, or some on on the verge of accepting The Lord. Do it! The Lord is your Shepherd, you shall not want.

Princess Tiana Shimmer Deluxe Costume - Extra Small (3T-4T)
Princess Tiana Shimmer Deluxe Costume - Extra Small (3T-4T)
Offered by Halloween Express LLC
Price: $30.24
8 used & new from $30.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, April 2, 2013
My daughter loved it for her 4th bday party. It was a little big ( she's kinda small tho). You will be p,eased.

When God Whispers Loudly (Terreldor Press Shorts Book 1)
When God Whispers Loudly (Terreldor Press Shorts Book 1)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick read, April 2, 2013
This was a good quick read. The only reason why I gave it 3 stars is bc I sorta wish it was longer. I will say it was very powerful, even in it's briefness. If it were longer I would give it 4 to 4 1/2 stars. Def worth the money regardless.

Murder in Mykonos: Chief Inspector Andreas Kaldis Mysteries (Chief Inspector Andreas Kaldis Series Book 1)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Enjoyed, April 2, 2013
I love Mykonos, I haven't been since 2007 and saw this book as a way of re-visiting. What a really cool book. It was quite a page turner. I usually frown on fiction, I'm a non fiction kinda gal, but this was great. I can't remember the last time I finished a fictional book, but I finished and enjoyed this. Grab it!

BE STILL (Let Jesus Calm Your Storms)
BE STILL (Let Jesus Calm Your Storms)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a special book, April 2, 2013
I cannot tell you how thankful I am for this book. I have been in the midst of the storm for sometime now, and Ms. Hill's scripture references were so special. I often find myself looking back at highlighted sections to calm me when my unbelief creeps back in. I love it. Please get this book
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2013 2:04 PM PDT

My Little Hurricane
My Little Hurricane
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, fun, sweet!, April 2, 2013
What a great, quick read for your favorite little one, or dog/animal lover. The pictures are bright and bold, the story is adorable and the happy spirit of little Hurricane bounces off the pages.

I lost my dog the day after I graduated from high school, twenty years ago, so I know how personal this book must be for the authors. What an awesome way to pay tribute to all of our furry little friends that warm our hearts.

Go get this!

Now Eat This! Italian: Favorite Dishes from the Real Mamas of Italy--All Under 350 Calories
by Rocco DiSpirito
Price: $19.14
125 used & new from $3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone needs this--Not JUST for Italian food lovers...Rocco's best yet!, September 23, 2012
NET-Italian is an absolutely phenomenal cookbook!

First, I must say it's wayyyyy more than an ITALIAN food cookbook. Yes,the recipies are Italian, but the diversity of the recipes, preparations, and ingredients make this a very special and multifaceted cookbook. The Italian classics are present (ziti, mama's meatballs,chicken parm, caprese salad, risotto,linguini w/ clams, cannolis, panna cotta,etc), but does grilled Swordfish w/ Salsa Verde sound good to you? How about Lamb Loin chops with rosemary, lemon pasta w/ shrimp, Fat-free ricotta cheesecake,or pine nut cookies? It's all in there BUT the best part is there is nothing over 350 calories--AAAhh-freaking-mazing!

This is a gorgeous hardback book, with beautiful and bold color photos. Not only are the food photos glorious, but Rocco included several pics of the women who inspired these delicious recipies and of course his own mother and family pics are so sweet. You can FEEL the time, love, and passion he dedicated to producing this book.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I have all of the Now Eat this series and can VERIFY that THIS FOOD WILL NOT TASTE LIKE DIET FOOD! It is DELICIOUS and LOW CAL. If you are following Rocco's NET Diet plan (incidiently on page 350 of the book Rocco has the NETItalian food plan-which incorporates recipes from NET, NETDiet, and NETItalian) you will lose weight. I have lost 30 lbs following the NETDiet and NEVER felt deprived, hungry, or grumpy. This man is brilliant!

You NEED to buy this book! If My review hasn't convinced you then at least buy the book bc not only is Rocco a brilliant award winning chef that has helped hundred's of thousands of people live better lives, he is actually a decent human being. I have met him a couple of times and he could not be a nicer, sweeter, and more likable person! I would also recommend checking out his new cooking show (yay he's cooking again) Now Eat This w/ RD (check the tribune network stations in your area)and visiting the Now Eat This Truck in NYC.

Best wishes and congrats on deciding to buy the next NYT Best-seller cookbook!

Now Eat This! 100 Quick Calorie Cuts at Home / On-the-Go
Now Eat This! 100 Quick Calorie Cuts at Home / On-the-Go
by Rocco DiSpirito
Price: $10.45
134 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, October 21, 2011
Very good book for the calorie conscious. I think it's full of good tips. Can't wait til he comes out with the Now Eat This Diet Italian Book in April.

Liza With a "B!"
Liza With a "B!"
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Roccos DP great buy, September 23, 2011
Love this show, love Rocco, love that I can download it on AMAZON.com. I am on Rocco's Now Eat This Diet and actually watch this show WHILE I am walking or jogging. That equates to about 44 mins of cardio, a hot host, plus yummy tv food (the safest and most calorie free kind). The combo was given me lots of success. Down 17lbs...whoo wee! Thanks to this show for getting me through those workouts.

Great show to watch by yourself or with other foodies!

Page: 1 | 2