Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for LMarie > Reviews

Browse

LMarie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LMarie RSS Feed (Motown, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Levi's Women's 515 Bootcut Jean, Lights Out, 16 Medium
Levi's Women's 515 Bootcut Jean, Lights Out, 16 Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cut for pear-shaped women, June 4, 2015
Comfortable, good fit. This Lights Out color is a nice darker blue that has a good look to it. Only concern is that the pair I received had no tags on it at all, as if it had been returned (and who knows, maybe worn).

Levi's Women's Plus-Size 512 Boot Cut Jean,  Unscripted,  16W Medium
Levi's Women's Plus-Size 512 Boot Cut Jean, Unscripted, 16W Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars odd fit, June 4, 2015
These fit a little smaller in the waist than I had expected. I'm pear shaped, and they were a little hard to zip up (which is weird for me).

Levi's Women's Plus-Size 580 Bootcut Jean, Winding Road, 16-Medium
Levi's Women's Plus-Size 580 Bootcut Jean, Winding Road, 16-Medium
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good jeans, poorly dyed, June 4, 2015
The jeans themselves are very comfortable, good fit, and I love the back pocket design with button. However, the pair I received was poorly dyed. It appeared to have very noticeable "stripes" of darker and lighter blue at the hips. So, I returned them.

Catit Style Scratcher with Catnip, Urban Bench
Catit Style Scratcher with Catnip, Urban Bench
Price: $7.99
8 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for smaller cat, excellent price., June 4, 2015
I purchased this for a kitten. It is very cute, and the cardboard is strong enough that I don't anticipate it will come off in chunks. It is a great scratching toy/seat for a smaller cat, particularly at this low price. My kitten really likes it!
Update; I've had it for a month, and the kitten loves it. It is the only scratcher (of 3 types I have) she uses, plus she jumps and lays on it. It is durable enough, no cardboard comes off. Occasionally when playing obit, she jumps on the rounded edge and it tips, but she doesn't mind. This is by far the best scratcher I have ever had!

EZE-LAP 81F 3 by 8 Fine Diamond Stone
EZE-LAP 81F 3 by 8 Fine Diamond Stone

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, large diamond stone - sloppy application of the rubber feet , though., April 8, 2015
The quality of the sharpening stone is good, and it seems to be very flat. I've used EZE-Lap diamond stones before, and like the fact that it doesn't have the metal covering that many diamond stones have. The stone is quite heavy. I am disappointed that the rubber feet on the bottom were not put on accurately/evenly - it appears they were quickly slapped on, and one in particular is quite far from the corner of the stone. The stone is not marked with the grit level, nor is the packaging (the Amazon site says it is 600 grit), so I'm writing 600 grit on the bottom of the stone with a waterproof pen. It would be nice if this stone came in a carrying case, like the smaller stones EZE-Lap makes. For the price, I'm pretty happy with the purchase - I'd give it five stars if the rubber feet were evenly placed.

Arrela 18cm Charging Cable with AC Charger Adapter for Fitbit Flex Band Wireless Activity Bracelet - Black
Offered by Arrela
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for charging Fitbit in wall or on computer., April 8, 2015
This is very easy to use, and you can charge to either your laptop via usb, or plugged into the wall. Charges the fitbit quickly. One tip: if you plug this in at night for recharging, you may want to put it in a different room than where you sleep, as it will flash a bright repetitive light when it is finished charging.

Fitian New Replacement Magnetic Silicone Clip Clasp Prefect for Fitbit Flex Bracelet Sports Activity and Sleep Monitor Wristband Strap (Black)
Offered by Fitian
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory!, April 8, 2015
This is much nicer than I expected. It is small and discreet, and the magnet is strong, so you can clip it on clothes or around a belt loop or bra strap. I often have to work without wearing the traditional fitbit bracelet, so this clip allows me to wear the fitbit all day without worry of misplacing it. I'm still experimenting on the most accurate place to wear it to track steps. I am very glad I purchased this on a whim!

Music Business Handbook and Career Guide
Music Business Handbook and Career Guide
by David Baskerville
68 used & new from $2.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive book for pop/commercial music business, April 6, 2015
This is a very comprehensive book on the pop/commercial music business, with excellent information on copyright, broadcasting, and the recording industry. There is a lot of detailed information for those interested in songwriting, publishing, copyright, licensing, artist management, and recording issues. Written for those interested in music business in the US, there is also a large section on the music business outside of the US (covering topics like international copyright). I have used this book as a reference book for a music business & entrepreneurship course for students interested in classical and pop/hip-hop music careers or projects . Because this text is expensive, and my course is leaning more toward entrepreneurship in various musical genres, I didn't make it the class textbook. However, when I teach a Music Business course geared towards those interested in songwriting, publishing, and recording, I will likely use it as the course textbook.

Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened
by Allie Brosh
Price: $23.38
80 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific book!, March 27, 2015
I've been a huge fan of Allie's blog for many years. The book is terrific. Some of the older classics, and new "stories" as well. It is a fun, thoughtful, and entertaining book. I like it alot ;)

Tignanello Perfect Pockets E/W Cross Body Bag, Black, One Size
Tignanello Perfect Pockets E/W Cross Body Bag, Black, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small purse for the essentials, January 28, 2015
a very nice, smallish purse. There is one main compartment, with a snapping flap on the outside (perfect for a phone or keys), and a zippered pouch on the back side (great for medicine, toiletries or a compact for makeup). The main compartment fits my large long wallet, reading glasses, and other items. The strap is adjustable, so you can use it as cross body or just over one shoulder. I'm very happy with this purchase!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4