Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for David Firestone > Reviews

Browse

David Firestone's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David Firestone RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Armarkat B5701 57-Inch Cat Tree, Ivory
Armarkat B5701 57-Inch Cat Tree, Ivory
Price: $79.53
28 used & new from $56.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, November 21, 2014
I'm a fan of this product, but my cat likes it even more. While it is fairly large, most of it's girth is verticle so it doesn't take up an unreasonable amount of space. My cat is a full grown 15+ pound cat and he fits in the box and climbs to both pedestals.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2015 2:07 PM PST

MSR GroundHog Tent Stakes
MSR GroundHog Tent Stakes

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, July 25, 2012
This review is from: MSR GroundHog Tent Stakes
Haven't field tested these bad boys yet, but when you pick them up they feel impossibly light. I gave them the old flex test and they didn't bend. They seem to be strong and light so what more can you ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boonie, July 25, 2012
This boonie hat is so comfortable it should be illegal. It keeps your dome out of the sun and looks good. It is so light and airy I sometimes forget I'm wearing it. A++ Best boonie you can buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boonie hat, July 25, 2012
You get what you pay for and this hat applies. I would point out that for the price, the value of this hat is good. While I would say it is a bit flimsy and cheaply put together, it certainly will work for a simple cheap boonie hat. I have the Under Armour version of a boonie and there is no denying that there is no comparison, the UA hat kills it. The UA hat is more than twice the price of this hat, so this is to be no surprise. All in all I am happy with the purchase.

ProSource Stackable Resistance Bands 11-Piece Set with Extra Large Handles, Door Anchor, Ankle Straps, Exercise Guide and Carrying Case
Price: $24.98
4 used & new from $22.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Damn Good, June 5, 2012
I have owned lots of types of resistance bands. These are strong and give superior resistance than any bands I have ever used. They are reliable and what a work out. They are short though, so some exercises including anything with your hands over you head are not possible . Great for curls though.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, but you don't buy it so I can remain original., March 24, 2012
I love this clock, we get compliments all the time on it. That is why you should not buy it, if everyone has it then I won't be cool for having it anymore.

Eton ARCPT100W American Red Cross Road Torq Self-Powered Spotlight and Emergency Beacon
Offered by Bargainear
Price: $39.02
9 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., March 24, 2012
So its not a radio or a charger, so what. When the stuff hits the fan you'll be happy for the light you have not the stuff it doesn't do. This light is very bright, charges very easy, and has applications in almost any emergency situation. You can give it less than five stars if you want, but on a dark cold night when your tire is flat on the side of a creepy county road, this device will be beyond five stars.

Master Lock 265DCCSEN Dual-Function Security Bar
Master Lock 265DCCSEN Dual-Function Security Bar
Price: $19.98
66 used & new from $16.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety first, March 24, 2012
I like this device. It is cheap and once it is jammed into the door the right way, it would certainly make it a pain for someone to get in. At the very least it would cause them to make enough noise to make you aware to their presence, which is certainly better than the alternative.

Mace Brand Pepper Spray Purse Defense Spray (Hot Pink)
Mace Brand Pepper Spray Purse Defense Spray (Hot Pink)
Price: $9.99
24 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 24, 2012
Thank G-d she hasn't had to use it, but I bought this product for my girlfriend. It came quickly and looks like a huge lipstick. While it certainly is larger than a regular lipstick I don't think anyone would recognize it as mace anyhow, so the disguise works. I scraped off the Mace logo with a knife and now it is more stealth. Overall, I feel safer knowing she has some king of defense with her at all times, personally I carry 8 knuckles on me at all times for self-defense.

The Matzah Baller (Matzah Ball Maker)
The Matzah Baller (Matzah Ball Maker)
Offered by Gourmet Forte
Price: $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit, March 24, 2012
I bought this item for most of my family as a gag gift for Chanukah. I cannot certify how it worked for them, and I didn't buy one for myself, but I can certify that everybody who I gave it to had a smile on their face once they saw it. Therefore, the product for my purposes was a success.

Page: 1 | 2